Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! (6472 Views)

Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? / The Last Chapter Of Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Maamin(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Scholar8200...this is an exposé. A very clear break down of the so called gospel of barnabas. You've done justice to this topic, kudos!

Rilwayne001:
The Gospel of Barnabas like the bible is another piece of shiiit.. I dont believe either of them.

But the gospel of barnabas is no different than the quran

Demmzy15:

Seconded!!!

There they go denying the obvious..lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
There are thousands of scripture(more than 20,000) attributed to Christianity/Judaism. You can't use the 66/72 of catholics/protestants as a yardstick to judge Islam. Moreover the bible we have today was concocted over 900years after the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). So it's better you know what you know what you're doing!

What you fail to realise is that mohammed and islam are irrelevant as far as christianity is concerned. On the contrary it is mohamed that tried to use christianity and Jesus to give credibility to the satanic religion he invented.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by truthman2012(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
There are thousands of scripture(more than 20,000) attributed to Christianity/Judaism. You can't use the 66/72 of catholics/protestants as a yardstick to judge Islam. Moreover the bible we have today was concocted over 900years after the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). So it's better you know what you know what you're doing!

Stop the lie my friend. The Bible had existed in the time of Muhammad and that was why your quran keeps talking about Christians. If the Bible didn't exist then, where did the quran get the Christians calling themselves children of God? Where did it get to know about Trinity, which it wrongly said Mary is one of them. We even don't know whether it was Muhammad spewing out ignorance or allaah.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop the lie my friend. The Bible had existed in the time of Muhammad and that was why your quran keeps talking about Christians. If the Bible didn't exist then, where did the quran get the Christians calling themselves children of God? Where did it get to know about Trinity, which it wrongly said Mary is one of them. We even don't know whether it was Muhammad spewing out ignorance or allaah.

Don't mind the dunce, the bible was canonised in the fourth century AD almost 300 years before the earth was cursed with the birth of mohamed(sbuh). It was the King James version which was merely the most popular translation to the english language that was translated 900 years after mohamed. These dishonest muslims keep trying to give an impression that different translations of the bible to the english language are different bibles whereas they also have several translations of their dirty quoran into the english language.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
DeathStroke007:

On the issue of Jesus on son of God.. According to gospel of Barnabas.. Jesus isn't biological nor born my God..

Even your piece of shit Bible supports it. According to your Bible.. As long as you a good person, you a son of God. And there are two begotten son of God in Bible. Jesus and David...

Over 50 Bible scholars wrote and studied Bible and brought out RSV Bible.. The most trusted Bible.. Written by Christian.. The stupid word begotten isn't in the RSV Bible because it's insane to think God can father a man.. Even the insane word TRINITY is thrown out of the RSV Bible because it's an intercollision, a concussion and a corruption.

Only people with right brain and people that can think right will know God can never father a child. It's human thing to sex or impregnate...

So therefore, bananas is correct.. Jesus was never son of God and Jesus truly cursed people that calls him son of God.

Now let's ask Jesus if he's son of God.. Go check your Bible.. He was called son of God but he always refer to himself as son of man

..... But he can have slaves, please continue.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Blackfire:

..... But he can have slaves, please continue.

See stupid question...
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Blackfire(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
DeathStroke007:

See stupid question...

see stu.pid answer.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:

Mr. Man if you indeed read my post fully, you would have understood my position. Your book bible was concocted in the 1400s. That was when the Church decided with the amount of books they wanted, catholics choose 72 while protestants choose 67.So no need to be barking like a hoard of unmannered dogs!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]What you fail to realise is that mohammed and islam are irrelevant as far as christianity is concerned. On the contrary it is mohamed that tried to use christianity and Jesus to give credibility to the satanic religion he invented.[/s]
Stop pouring spit on my screen jor. Instead of you to counter what I said, you keep ranting as usual. If we were to analyze Islam and Christianity, yours is fully satanic and your bible is bloody. Piece of toilet paper! angry

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Scholar8200:

But there is only one Law?

And what else is the Gospel? (Good News?) That God was going to bring another religion after the manner of the law? NO WAY!

When the heart cry of the people then was when God will fulfill the promise He made and prophecies such as:

34 “People will no longer need to teach their neighbors and relatives to know me. For all of them, from the least important to the most important, will know me,” says the Lord. “For I will forgive their sin and will no longer call to mind the wrong they have done.”

Jeremiah 31:34

26 I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put my Spirit within you; I will take the initiative and you will obey my statutes and carefully observe my regulations.
Ezekiel 36:26,27

ANY other 'scripture' or 'gospel' not in accordance with these realities is false!
This doesn't change the fact the book you have as the bible today was brought together 900years after the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). My question is, why discard over 70,000 and choose 66?! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
This doesn't change the fact the book you have as the bible today was brought together 900years after the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). My question is, why discard over 70,000 and choose 66?! undecided

Stop spreading this your daft lies, a simply google search will tell you the the bible was compiled in the fourth century three hundred years before your fake prophet. It was the english kjv translation that was done in the seventeenth century.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Stop spreading this your daft lies, a simply google search will tell you the the bible was compiled in the fourth century three hundred years before your fake prophet. It was the english kjv translation that was done in the seventeenth century.
Now you're exposing yourself with this takkiyah. What was the name of the bible produced 300-400years before Prophet Muhammad?! Why is your bible different from those of catholics?! Truthman2012, I need an answer to this!

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Now you're exposing yourself with this takkiyah. What was the name of the bible produced 300-400years before Prophet Muhammad?! Why is your bible different from those of catholics?! Truthman2012, I need an answer to this!

Dunce it was simply called by the Latin word 'biblia'. There were no translations to the english language then thus no need to distinguish them by the name of the translator.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce it was simply called by the Latin word 'biblia'. There were no translations to the english language then thus no need to distinguish them by the name of the translator.
There's no need for curses and abuses, let's make this argument very precise and beneficial. Biblica is not a name for the old scripture, give me a name. You can give me in Hebrew, Greek or even Arabic. That'll do, I waiting, truthman2012!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
There's no need for curses and abuses, let's make this argument very precise and beneficial. Biblica is not a name for the old scripture, give me a name. You can give me in Hebrew, Greek or even Arabic. That'll do, I waiting, truthman2012!

Biblia was the name so stop asking daft questions. At the point of compilation of the bible, there was no translations to other languages so there was no need to give it any other name to differentiate it. It was simply called biblia. If this simple fact is to difficult for your peanut sized brain to comprehend, you have no business discussing on this forum.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Biblia was the name so stop asking daft questions. At the point of compilation of the bible, there was no translations to other languages so there was no need to give it any other name to differentiate it. It was simply called biblia. If this simple fact is to difficult for your peanut sized brain to comprehend, you have no business discussing on this forum.
You never cease to amaze me, you're just an empty barrel. Nothing upstairs, you're close to 40 but still you behave like a 5years. Anyways, i pray you get sense before 40 because a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Hope that won't be your case!!!

Even though you failed the question I asked, lemme just accept it for the sake of this argument!

Now, my next question, is the same bible you have today the same with the one supposedly compiled 350years before Prophet Muhammad. If yes, give me proves and how many books does it contain?! Truthman2012, malvisguy212, Parisbookaddict, maamin, etc. All of you should come out and answer for the storybook you call bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
You never cease to amaze me, you're just an empty barrel. Nothing upstairs, you're close to 40 but still you behave like a 5years. Anyways, i pray you get sense before 40 because a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Hope that won't be your case!!!

Even though you failed the question, I asked, lemme just accept it for the sake of this argument!

Now, my question, is the same bible you have today the same with the one supposedly compiled 350years after Prophet Muhammad. If yes, give me proves and how books does it contain?! Truthman2012, malvisguy212, Parisbookaddict, maamin, etc. All of you should come out and answer about the storybook you call bible.

I am not aware of any bible compiled 350 years after mohamed. Go and get you facts right before coming here to make a full of yourself. tongue and the bible remains the same undiluted since the last book in it was revealed over 1,900 years ago. The only difference being the protestants rejected some books (apocrypha)included by the catholics. The 66 books accepted by all christians remain 100% the same.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by malvisguy212: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

Even though you failed the question I asked, lemme just accept it for the sake of this argument!

Now, my next question, is the same bible you have today the same with the one supposedly compiled 350years before Prophet Muhammad. If yes, give me proves and how many books does it contain?! Truthman2012, malvisguy212, Parisbookaddict, maamin, etc. All of you should come out and answer for the storybook you call bible.
I will answer you, but first, answer this questions:
Is muhammed mention by name in the bible ?

Quran 3:48 - 50
48. "And Allah will teach him the Book
and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.
49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the
Children of Israel (with this message):
I have come to you with a sign from your
Lord ...
50. "(I have come to you) to attest the
Law which was before me and to make

This verse proved that the torah and the Gospel during the time of Jesus was the TRUTH, hundreds of years before Jesus came, the Jews did not corrupted their book, until Jesus has come and go.

Quran 5:46 - 48
46. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus
the son of Mary confirming the law that
had come before him: We sent him the
Gospel: therein was guidance and light
and confirmation of the law that had
come before him: a guidance and an
admonition to those who fear Allah.
47. Let the people of the GOSPEL JUDGE by what Allah has revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what
Allah has revealed they are (no better
than) those who rebel.
48. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth confirming the scripture that came
before it and guarding it in safety....

This verses proved the gospel and torah were the truth during muhammed time. Okay.

Quran 5:68 - 69
Say: "People of the Book, you will attain
nothing until you OBSERVE the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord"...

Again we read that Muhammad testified
to the Christian's and Jew's Scripture's
integrity. "People of the Book, you will
attain nothing until you observe the
Torah and the Gospel", and "If you doubt what We have revealed to you, Ask those who have read the Scriptures before you" show that Muhammad believed that the Jews and Christians had a book of truth. In fact, "Allah" goes so far as to urge Muhammad to ask the Jews and Christians about the validity of his message. Now, if they were corrupted, God would not instruct Muhammad to ask people who study a corrupted book about the validity of his message. This is clear fact that the gospel and torah we have today is the same during muhammed time, if it not, then, when was the bible corrupted ? How did he received revelation that the scripture is corrupted ?

During Muhammad's lifetime the Jews
and Christians in the Hijaz possessed
Scripture that Muhammad considered to be God's word. Since Muhammad
testified to its integrity, which Scriptures
was he referring to? And, are those
Scriptures equivalent to what we possess today? To know the answer to this questions, read here :

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorg.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Maamin(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

You already got your answer from Annunaki wink
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is the inspired Bible the one that we actually use? The King James Version? Some people continue to insist so, even if it does seem to be a rather silly view: do you mean that for all those centuries before the King James translators got to work, Christians did not have access to God’s inspired word? What was God thinking? Some other modern translation then? The Hebrew and Greek texts from which these English translations are made? If one chooses the last option, what does one do about the fact that we don’t have the original Hebrew and Greek texts of any of the books of the Bible, but only later copies of these texts, all of which have mistakes?

These are Questions begging for answers o ye fools angry sad

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Rilwayne001: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Another big problem is this: evidently what we have today was not written during the time of Jesus , If God inspired certain books in the decades after Jesus died, how do I know that the later church fathers chose the right books to be included in the Bible?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not aware of any bible compiled 350 years after mohamed. Go and get you facts right before coming here to make a full of yourself. tongue and the bible remains the same undiluted since the last book in it was revealed 1,900 years ago. The only difference being the protestants rejected some books (apocrypha)included by the catholics. The 66 books accepted by all christians remain 100% the same.
Sorry I made a mistake, I meant to type "before" but my keyboard autocorrected. Nevertheless, I've modified the post, check and answer! I need proves!
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maamin:

You already got your answer from Annunaki wink
Mr. Anus didn't answer anything, please I need answers. A brother of mine just asked some questions, please we answers!
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
[s]I will answer you, but first, answer this questions:
Is muhammed mention by name in the bible ?

Quran 3:48 - 50
48. "And Allah will teach him the Book
and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.
49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the
Children of Israel (with this message):
I have come to you with a sign from your
Lord ...
50. "(I have come to you) to attest the
Law which was before me and to make

This verse proved that the torah and the Gospel during the time of Jesus was the TRUTH, hundreds of years before Jesus came, the Jews did not corrupted their book, until Jesus has come and go.

Quran 5:46 - 48
46. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus
the son of Mary confirming the law that
had come before him: We sent him the
Gospel: therein was guidance and light
and confirmation of the law that had
come before him: a guidance and an
admonition to those who fear Allah.
47. Let the people of the GOSPEL JUDGE by what Allah has revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what
Allah has revealed they are (no better
than) those who rebel.
48. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth confirming the scripture that came
before it and guarding it in safety....

This verses proved the gospel and torah were the truth during muhammed time. Okay.

Quran 5:68 - 69
Say: "People of the Book, you will attain
nothing until you OBSERVE the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord"...

Again we read that Muhammad testified
to the Christian's and Jew's Scripture's
integrity. "People of the Book, you will
attain nothing until you observe the
Torah and the Gospel", and "If you doubt what We have revealed to you, Ask those who have read the Scriptures before you" show that Muhammad believed that the Jews and Christians had a book of truth. In fact, "Allah" goes so far as to urge Muhammad to ask the Jews and Christians about the validity of his message. Now, if they were corrupted, God would not instruct Muhammad to ask people who study a corrupted book about the validity of his message. This is clear fact that the gospel and torah we have today is the same during muhammed time, if it not, then, when was the bible corrupted ? How did he received revelation that the scripture is corrupted ?

During Muhammad's lifetime the Jews
and Christians in the Hijaz possessed
Scripture that Muhammad considered to be God's word. Since Muhammad
testified to its integrity, which Scriptures
was he referring to? And, are those
Scriptures equivalent to what we possess today? To know the answer to this questions, read here :

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorg.html[/s]
I asked you first, I need an answer, stop playing games Mr. Man! [
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Demmzy15(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Is the inspired Bible the one that we actually use? The King James Version? Some people continue to insist so, even if it does seem to be a rather silly view: do you mean that for all those centuries before the King James translators got to work, Christians did not have access to God’s inspired word? What was God thinking? Some other modern translation then? The Hebrew and Greek texts from which these English translations are made? If one chooses the last option, what does one do about the fact that we don’t have the original Hebrew and Greek texts of any of the books of the Bible, but only later copies of these texts, all of which have mistakes?

Cc malvisguy212 Parisbookaddict truthman2012 Annunaki, Maamin basilico true2god(true2lucifer). You're all needed here!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Are you guys so naive or just plain deliberately daft not to realise that the kjv is just an english translation The bible was not originally written in english even though it has been translated to over three thousand languages globally. The original Greek, aramaic and hebrew texts still remain in the vaults in the vatican. Kjv was only relevant to the english, the french, Italians, spanish, Germans, ethopians, Syrians, Egyptians and several other early christians did not use the kjv but translations to their own languages. Prior to the time they began translating the bible the Latin Vulgate was commonly used in europe. The bible is one no matter what language it is written in so stop asking daft question on whether it is one version(mere translation) that is inspired.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Are you guys so naive or just plain deliberately daft not to realise that the kjv is just an english translation

Calm down Mr. Annumonkey. I am not saying that the Kjv is not an English translation, my question is, before 1611 when Kjv was completed, what English translation was available? how dId the English speaking people gainEd access to the inspired word of god?

The bible was not originally written in english even though it has been translated to over three thousand languages globally. The original Greek, aramaic and hebrew texts still remain in the vaults in the vatican.

original Aramaic original Hebrew? I doubt you dummkopf knows that We don't have the original of any book of the New Testament. The alleged original copies we have were made much later, in most instances many centuries later. These are things yOu guys supposed To know, instead of following your pastors like a dummy.

Kjv was only relevant to the english, the french, Italians, spanish, Germans, ethopians, Syrians, Egyptians and several other early christians did not use the kjv but translations to their own languages. Prior to the time they began translating the bible the Latin Vulgate was commonly used in europe. The bible is one no matter what language it is written in so stop asking daft question on whether it is one version(mere translation) that is inspired.

[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

And on the number 2 issue.. Crucifix.. It's even in the Bible that he's not crucified .
Over 20 places in the Bible..

There's even contradiction in the supposed Jesus last words in Bible. This mean the event doesn't happen in their presence, they only wrote what they hear.. Mere heresy..

Ponder on this picture... Since he's not crucified, and people saw Jesus crucified.. If you Read gospel of Barnabas.. It's explanation is crystal clear...

So after all this evidence by Scholar8200 exposing the nonsense in the Gospel of barnabas you still believe the apocryphal anachronistic book is legit?? Dude u muslims are so deluded and brainwashed.

Belief is a powerful thing. It clouds common sense.

Mohammed copied from several other apocryphal books during his time. Eg
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.

Infact he mixed some many stories up that people accused him of being insane.

Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’

And a lair

This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)"

You need to free yourself from the bondage of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Calm down Mr. Annumonkey. I am not saying that the Kjv is not an English translation, my question is, before 1611 when Kjv was completed, what English translation was available? how dId the English speaking people gainEd access to the inspired word of god?

Olodo the reason you keep failing in school is because you don't read to understand before rushing to make daft comments. I already mentioned that before the translation to the english language the Latin Vulgate was the translation used as Latin was the most widespread European language at that time. That aside, the kjv was not the first translation to the english language, it was the third and the most popular translation.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

original Aramaic original Hebrew? I doubt you dummkopf knows that We don't have the original of any book of the New Testament. The alleged original copies we have were made much later, in most instances many centuries later. These are things yOu guys supposed To know, instead of following your pastors like a dummy.

[b][/b]

Demmzy15 you tagged me a comment made by rilwan. I want to point out to you that Christians read the bible in thousands of languages including aramaic, Hebrew, Latin, Greek, Dutch, french , English etc
Unlike muslims today who think they can only understand the quran in 7th century classic Arabic which the vast majority of moderate muslims do not understand.

For over a thousand years the bible was understood as it was by the literates who could understand the languages of the manuscripts which was easily understood while Christianity spread in roman territories and the middleeast.

But languages evolve, some die out, others become more popular as well.

From the humble amount of history I know,
In Europe, English speaking people became dIsgruntled that they could not understand the bible, and Rome didn't want (or were slow ) to translate the bible for the masses in the "contemporary" English of the time during the 17th century.

This was what led to early attempts to translate the bible to English in Europe... Against the wishes of the probably power hungry (or perhaps overly cautious ) elements at the Vatican.

More than necessary translations have come out, not versions like u muslims like to claim.
They essentially say the same thing.

The fundamental truths in all bibles remain the same, and today the average English, french, mandarin etc speaker can understand Gods words and Christianity keeps growing and changing lives while u muslims keep blowing urself up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by malvisguy212: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[b][/b]
what a silly question.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

So after all this evidence by Scholar8200 exposing the nonsense in the Gospel of barnabas you still believe the apocryphal anachronistic book is legit?? Dude u muslims are so deluded and brainwashed.

Belief is a powerful thing. It clouds common sense.

Mohammed copied from several other apocryphal books during his time. Eg
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.

Infact he mixed some many stories up that people accused him of being insane.

Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’

And a lair

This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)"

You need to free yourself from the bondage of Islam.

stack educated illiterate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All atheists worship and rever God / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.