Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (76306 Views)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control! / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by 190: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
grin the cow dey commit him soul for God hand

a fool is born grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Mariecakes(f): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Atlantian: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
kekakuz:
Why was I made man.
Not cow or tree
I was created for a reason and not just some statistics
I must discover my purpose
Your soul was was resident in those lower animals before you merit being man, and you are not stopping here, soul will continue in its journey until you become the finest God.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by winterfell007(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
that's really touching. like someone said: ' knowing that you are gonna very soon and there is nothing u can do about it' i really feel for the cow. the UN should enact new rights that protects animals. #righttoanimallife
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
django1:

Not just the Chinese, some people out here too don't let the animals see the knife to be used, I have witnessed that before.

I see. even in barbaric era, victims were executed from behind or with their eyes tied.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by 190: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
Crocodile tears

heartless beings
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by kay29000(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
kekakuz:
Why was I made man.
Not cow or tree
I was created for a reason and not just some statistics
I must discover my purpose

Please do so, and let your light shine to the world.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cows do not cry. To cry is to shed tears especially in pain or distress (Oxford Dictionary). Humans cry in pain, or in disappointment, fear, grief over loss and also when someone or something has affected them in a deep and moving way.
Although cows can show fear, interest, protectiveness, eagerness, and curiosity, they are basically instinct-driven, operating by the drives they have been born with. They do feel strong urges to protect their young, to stay in a herd and to reproduce, but to go further and say that they go through a process of emotional pain over a death or separation or disappointment to the point of sadness resulting in crying is putting ourselves and how we respond on the animal.
Many humans see animals in situations that cause them to think of how it would make them feel. When we begin to attribute human emotions or characteristics to animals it becomes anthropomorphism which doesn't necessarily reflect reality.

Many farmers have seen a cow reject her newborn calf or a cow bully another younger cow to the point of injury. They do not wait their turn at the trough, they don't take special care of the weak and wounded and a bull has no issue with mating his mother or sister.
It's understandable that in watching a calf being weaned from its mother where both are calling loudly and doing everything in their power to reunite after being separated that one can imagine the heartache oneself would experience, but this again, is all instinct driven when it comes to animals. It's more of a frantic urge that needs to be filled rather than a display of mental anguish and emotional pain. They are creatures of habit and routine and in a few hours they settle down with much less bellowing and over the course of several days, they adapt and adjust and basically go on with their other strong instincts, eating and sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smh...such degeneration.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by MustySule: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Even animals know that death is not all that is to come after life.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
It is wrong to reveal to an animal the instrument to be used to kill it.

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by umehmj(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Atlantian:
Your soul was was resident in those lower animals before you merit being man, and you are not stopping here, soul will continue in its journey until you become the finest God.

yea, spirits evolve and develop through series of deaths and reincarnation. bad spirits are souls that has refused to grow and get better. light and truth
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm so touched. embarassed

Now I'm seriously considering being a Vegan. lipsrsealed
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by MustySule: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
MustySule:
Even animals know that death is not all that is to come after life.
I donot mean that God will punish its killer, but it knows even more than the human what is to come in the here after.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
ehya am sure its in the cooking pot now
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Marvel1206: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
y'all should know that when a cow is sick, water comes out of its eyes
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Shagbaorg: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
If I were your father, from that day onward you will only eat the meat that you kill.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
askibee:
Who pour water for ground cum dey lie say na cry?......if I hear cow dey cry again u go hear body

LoooL no mind em' lying asses

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Nairadays: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
The facial expression on the cow we used for my sister's wedding in Feb 2007 still lingers in my mind. embarassed Scary embarassed

Life is indeed deep and mysterious.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by konji1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
gbens2000:
no mind na complete ode.

grin grin Okay
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
All animals have survival instincts; c how ordinary cockroach struggle to survive talkless of big malu.

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Otamayomi1(f): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
you sure say no be human being turn cow?

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
umehmj:
That's why the Chinese don't brandish their knives before an animal to be slaughtered. They believed (and it's true ) that you kill an animal twice when you let it see that with which it's life will be taken.
islam also frown at it
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Jumbledwords: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
blackjack21:
I have piety for animals. u wouldn't slaughter or watch them slaughtered but I eat the meat fine.
once my dad asked me to slaughter a hen, that was the first request I refused him. consequently I was refused the meat. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
poor cow cry
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Baroba(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
waterhouse071:
killing animals should be done with dignity

True, preferably with a stun gun.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai chai chai.... shocked
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by MadCow1: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by exclusive7(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
na drippings from the nose.....op sef wia u from..? very soon en go b sey chicken dy cry

1 Like

Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
190:

a fool is born grin grin

Indeed.
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by sirssb(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
mhiz:
Aww its so touching..... buh who knws if its nt those aboki wey turn to cow and can't turn back, the person dey cry 4 im lyf
ugly dirty pussy. u think the way ur pussy looks like
Re: Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) by Malc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
an animal with a soul? that's weird! undecided
cruzita:
an animal with a soul? that's weird!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.