Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah (3282 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" / Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘ For Jonathan’ S 6 Wasted Years ’ – Essien Attah / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016

For the first time in a long while, I cried profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.

For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.

For six years our lands lay like the scorched earth of a nuclear apocalypse.

For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter polluted waters by night. Isn’t it a shame that it takes a Hausa man vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?

I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.

We don’t deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this region. Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.

Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the microscope of ethnicity and religion.

I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.

President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and pray for you.

Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/buhari-made-me-cry-today-for-jonathan-s-6-wasted-years-essien

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/buhari-made-me-cry-today-for-jonathan-s-6-wasted-years-essien

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by gbengaizzy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Water plenty for your eyes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by divinehand2003(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
victorels:

Source http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/buhari-made-me-cry-today-for-jonathan-s-6-wasted-years-essien

Lol, what if Sai Baba fails to complete his promise? Would you laugh at him then? It's just too early to praise him though. Just wait and see how he turns out at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol, what if Sai Baba fails to complete his promise? Would you laugh at him then? It's just too early to praise him though. Just wait and see how he turns out at the end.
help me ask essien. I hope you are not asking me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hope you don't get to throw away your hanky. With the everyday unleashing of harsh policies by pmb, your tear has just begun.
You go cry well. You never see sontin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice question...

What if he didn't fulfil his promise as he has done with the campaign promises...?

Hope you will cry like an adult this time for the number of years he remains in office?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I have not stopped crying for OBJ'S wasted 9 years and HONEY BOO BOO'S WASTED 7 MONTHS! cry
Na CURSE? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
I dont rely on Nigerians government promises until they are fulfilled
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by criminalmindz: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
it took JUDAS AMAECHI TO BRING BUHARI ON THE SEAT AFTER CONTESTING FOR 12 YEARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Masculity(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
God bless my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Pidggin(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
gbengaizzy:
Water plenty for your eyes

No mind am, crocrodile tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by chriskosherbal(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
He tried his best as a president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by naijagobetter(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
we should please support this government the best way we can, what goes around comes around. God help mr president and all those in authority to better our lot, IJN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by franklingud(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cry me a river then. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Day169: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
divinehand2003:

..Please read the story again Bro and try to understand the moral of her tale. For PMB, a non indigene to have sanctioned the clean up within a year of his presidency, was enough to bring tears of joy to her after the great expectations from her cohort.
Her hopes are high because of the reputation of the man in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Koolmexxi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Day169:

Her hopes are high because of the reputation of the man in charge.

So also were the hopes of millions of other Nigerians while parties campaigned and then Nigerians voted. Fast forward a couple of months later and so many of those same enthusiastic Nigerians don't share d enthusiasm anymore. Action speaks louder than words because we have all gotten used to broken promises.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by gulfer: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Where are the mods when you need them, front page tin.................... cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
gulfer:
Where are the mods when you need them, front page tin.................... cool cool cool cool
Just shout Lalasticlala or Obinoscopy
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by ArodewilliamsT: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Propaganda by liar mohammed 39 billion propaganda war chest. Forget mouth action. Has the clean up started yet? Ogonis were in Abuja immediately his election, they came back with only words of mouths.

The fulani oil barons destroyed the region taking oil as their war booty. Let them come and clean it up. We are not supposed to thank a child for washing his plate after eating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by kadas01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
With all "sincerity" and "objectivity", Jonathan Goodluck was a "disaster" to every "reasonable and well-meaning" Nigerian!

If he had won second term, Nigeria would have gone into "extinction"!!!
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Opinedecandid(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Psychopathic gibberish.

Don't be using the collective pronoun 'our' the next time you wish to drum up that tune of sentiments and emotions by calling him 'your' Saviour.

My Savior, many Niger Deltans Saviour, and indeed many Nigerians Savior is Jesus Christ.

Stop deceiving yourself and your gullible and ignorant, blind and true-to-type 'applauders' that President Buhari means well for Niger Delta more President Jonathan did.

Stop that self-inflicted or diaspora-sponsored deceit.

We won't have any of that.
If you have been paid or bought over, silently crossover and partake in the largesse while it last.

We won't take it from you that you will glory in casting aspersions on a man we all love and respect. That man earns his respect locally and internationally.
the priceless price he paid in less than a year ago cannot be contemplated, let alone paid by some of the persons
you have chosen to demy-God.

I will be the last person to join you 'adi kpono essien nkan ufok'

You can continue behaving that way, some of us won't join you.
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by LesbianBoy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Made Me Cry Today ‘for Jonathan’s 6 Wasted Years’ – Essien Attah by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Psychopathic gibberish.

Don't be using the collective pronoun 'our' the next time you wish to drum up the tunes of phychancy by calling him 'your' Saviour.
You mean essien. I get you now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram, PDP And #dasukigate / Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. / Obiano Plans To Agulerize Anambra With Nepotistic Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.