Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland (2099 Views)

Seriously No Fine Babes On This Section Sha. Old Women Everywhere. / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Intrepid01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
It is evident that Nairaland is a faceless forum; where people of different class, age, sex, ideas and even background converge to air their views on events, happenings and issues. Like other social media platform, one of the aims of some people is to meet the opposite sex for flirts, friendship, sex and maybe relationship. Nairaland is a platform that is filled with so many sex perverts who are lurking around daily for gullible girls to devour. Below is the list of the new ways this guys are going about to catch their prey.

Please note this does not apply to all guys and the list is not even exhaustive.

1. CREATE "I JUST GOT A JOB THREAD"..............

It is evident that one of the threads where you'll have traffic of ladies passing comment is this kind of thread. guys this days just sit in the confines of their house, probably with a N100 data and create a thread to announce he just got a job. The guys will even go ahead to tell you the job is so big that he'll be travelling to America every week. Meanwhile the tiniest clue about the job will not be shared. Any guy or girl who is employed knows that very little, if any Graduate Trainee job will come with a car but this gullible boys will state that they have a Car, a house, a gardener and even a housemaid, all in a bit to deceive the innocent girls out there.

2. CREATE "I JUST GOT A CAR THREAD".........
some days back the news of a senseless guy that left his house just to go and take a selfie in front of Linda Ikeji's house came out....that is the height of stupidity if you can imagine it. This days some random boys will create a thread with an unverifiable pictures of the supposed car he just bought. He praises himself and God that just blessed his hussle, meanwhile in reality he's actually soaking the last cup of garri in his mama's cupboard. Girls in drones will rush to the thread to congratulate the guy and even tap in to the imaginary anointing. I can tell you for free that some girls even go ahead to pm the Op, all in the name of celebrating with the guy. at the end of the day, these girls get served and gently move on as if nothing happened. I hope some of them will be bold enough to share their experience some day.

3. WEAR A TROLL IDENTITY.....
one of the ways some boys get noticed on nairaland is to jump from one thread to another insulting and abusing the ladies just to get noticed. they comment about everything and fight to make FTC more than they are striving to make heaven. it is known that nairaland ladies have flair for popular guys. The aim is to gain popularity and catch some girls for fun.

4. MULTIPLE "TRANSGENDER" MONIKERS.........
Another means through which this perverts go about it is by having several monikers. It is no longer news that some people here on nairaland have a male and female life. The moniker they choose to use determine the life they choose to reflect at the time. Despite the fact that most of them do get confused after a while and display the character of anoda moniker on anoda one, some girls still find it hard to decipher. This boys will praise themelves on a female moniker as if it s actually a lady that is complimenting them. Based on the perception that many females are relating with the guy, some gullible females get attracted to the guy and start relating on a personal basis. At the end of the day some get served.

5. Feel free to add yours...........

@lalasticlala
tosyne2much

PS....what you have up there does not apply to all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by divinehand2003(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
If you found out I was locked up, if you found out I went to prison before, would you still love me the same?
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by olatade(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
complimenting their profile pix tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Strahovski1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Going off topic by complementing their display pics.. asslicking. .
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
I know of guys who are guilty of number 3
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Fraih(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
We thank God for Testimonies of Joblanders, But I second you Op, some of these guys are still hustling and are jobseekers, lets just say their testimony is their reverie. grin
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by dollyjoy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
No3 thoughwink
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
sad
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Never a dull moment with nairaland
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, which babes Abeg
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by 400billionman: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ndi Ara..
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's not new. Seen worse character from Guys on NL...
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by AyamConfidence(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
*sits down on my cane chair....Nkechi bring my keg of palm wine ooo
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Now, this is what I call funny but maybe true?
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by menabae(f): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Very true...
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, so what category do I fall into? cheesy
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by shumuel(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kikiki Lol, see as this guy take spoil show, lalasticlala should bless your ministry grin
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God I no follow
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
See as guys dae dodge cool
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Emac34: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
boss mi ur own don pass category nah all sure passtongue
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emac34:
boss mi ur own don pass category nah all sure passtongue
See as u just burst all guys bubbles cheesy
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Emac34: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
See as u just burst all guys bubbles cheesy
nah true talk nah
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Intrepid01(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
tosyne2much:

Baba you be big man naa....you are a MAN, it applies to boys only....lol
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Strahovski1:
Going off topic by complementing their display pics.. asslicking. .
These set are the most irritating set,like they never see beautiful girls around them,only online.

Quote me and see fire undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by misspicy(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
The ones that say bad things about some monikers just to get a girl's attention... tongue
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by vicstar(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
guys doing crazy tinz since garden of eden undecided, op why will I waste my time doing shiiits like dat lipsrsealed girls are everywhere, dey aint difficult to find. And am blessed with manner of approach and the ability to understand people wink so am good to go
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by cruzita(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
because they are all descendants of lai mohammed
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Olasco93: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes, "Some Guys," not ''All Guys.''
Re: 5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
NL boys with wonders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Advice To Some Of Our Ladies / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. / To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.