Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too (4457 Views)

I Really Dont Bliv In Love / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Smartguy001(m): 4:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Who get liter? lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2016
grin i'm raising up my hand me me me me
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Ray360:
The acme of idiocy and gross Inanity in this particular section is pathetic. Uncultured infants with no modicum of civility have ravaged this section. There are just few people here who are equipped with the arsenal for sound colloquy and intellectual Discourse. People like the OP should be cooling off in the psychiatry.

nice speech.

and the nitwit abused Me for pointing out that her sanity is questionable, which is just obvious.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

nice speech.
and the nitwit abused Me for pointing out that her sanity is questionable, which is just obvious.
You insult people so much Minister I'm surprised you ain't got a mob after ya. grin
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
You insult people so much Minister I'm surprised you ain't got a mob after ya. grin

#chuckles, will set My hounds after them.

buh I don't insult peeps, just stating the obvious, younglady.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#chuckles, will set My hounds after them.
buh I don't insult peeps, just stating the obvious, younglady.
Ooooh..So your opinions are now fact? I see.
You'd send your hounds out?... I'll take my leave least they turn an come for me. wink See ya.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ooooh..So your opinions are now fact? I see.
You'd send your hounds out?... I'll take my leave least they turn an come for me. wink See ya.

Yeah My Opinions er FACTS.

N

My hounds don't hunt kids. nah.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Yeah My Opinions er FACTS.
N
My hounds don't hunt kids. nah.
I am not a child! tongue
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I don't give a fvuck, I don't give a flying fvck about nada.

If you call me a biitch, I don't give a fvck
If you call me a gold digger, I don't give a fvçk.

If you know you don't give a fvçk raise your hands in the air. grin

Cc
Kinglekan
Sftuareyougod
Awon werey grin

2 Likes

Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
I am not a child! tongue

#smiles, check My profile, you'd know why I should be your online Daddy.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:
Guy I did all of that !cheesy
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles,
check My profile, you'd know why I should be your online Daddy.
Cause your male an therefore able to be a Daddy?...I checked an that's all I came up with grin
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cause your male an therefore able to be a Daddy?...I checked an that's all I came up with grin

Not really what I meant though...
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy I did all of that !cheesy

Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Not really what I meant though...
Then what? ....kiddin' give me a minute then look,but be quick cause it's gotta come down quick.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:
Lol.What? Was I not suppose to?
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then what? ....kiddin' give me a minute then look,but be quick cause it's gotta come down quick.

wow, double wow ! aaaw

She's pretty ,
She's got nice lips, with hairs like a ball of fluff !
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol.What? Was I not suppose to?

thought you woulda caught the joke midway.... oh well cheesy

is that you on your profile pic? shocked shocked
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:

thought you woulda caught the joke midway.... oh well cheesy
is that you on your profile pic? shocked shocked
You sneaky thing!! That wasn't for your eyes.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
You sneaky thing!! That wasn't for your eyes.

grin grin grin grin

i love your hair!!!!!

Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

wow, double wow ! aaaw
She's pretty ,
She's got nice lips, with hairs like a ball of fluff !
shocked Fluff? Lol. grin
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Fluff? Lol. grin

haha.. Me likey. #winks..
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin
i love your hair!!!!!

funny lad, think you have to calm down, huh
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin
i love your hair!!!!!
Thank you sir.
But uh, that wouldn't be us in that pic if I did live close. grin
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thank you sir.
But uh, that wouldn't be us in that pic if I did live close. grin

eeemm... it says could be... figuratively.... cool
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Qualer: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

funny lad, think you have to calm down, huh

Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42633338][/quote]

you're hilarious, haha.
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

haha..
Me likey. #winks..
Yeah,I got that. smiley
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah,I got that. smiley

was expecting to see15yr old b.t.w. hihihi
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

was expecting to see15yr old b.t.w. hihihi
So you really thought I was a minor?
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
So you really thought I was a minor?

hahaha

Maybe

I guess

think so,
Re: I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Qualer:

eeemm... it says could be... figuratively.... cool
I know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.