Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index (14078 Views)

Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria delisted From corrupt Countries Index –BMSG / Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by CyberWolf: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Are you guys surprised? They are trying to divert attention from the spanking they got from Supreme Court since last week. Bunch of lying rogues angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anytexy: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
What else shall I say. No ploblem konuno. There is God.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why is it that every single statement that comes out from this government for the past 8 months are lies?
Can't they just make one honest truthful statement for once ,just once!!!!!!!
I tire oo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

you see your dullness? did I i not say I never believed the whole story?
which is why you should stfu! because if you never believed it, you should never have quoted me! comprende?
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by donfelix4sure(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lier Mohammed syndrom loading..... APC next lie

5 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
So far,selected alleged corrupt politicians who are not in good terms with Buhari are being detained indiscriminately without prosecution.That does not mean he is winning the war against corruption.Let's see the corrupt politicians and ex generals,including his friends and party members,convicted first before we can say he is winning the war against corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

which is why you should stfu! because if you never believed it, you should never have quoted me! comprende?

I was just amazed that someone would ask such a dull question in this day and age
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by optional1(f): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hopeattune:
Who started d rumour
sahara reporter nd lindeikeji
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by frisky2good(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
These are the kind of stories you read and lick your lips.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Pidggin(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good investigative Journalism

Thumbs up -----LordAdam

5 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by donfelix4sure(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Even d 'confused' BBOG woman noticed dis lieing virus in APC

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by olaskul(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's called Change.
crixtex:
Why are these APC pple just lying anyhow... wat is this
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
APC and lie self!!

BUT OGA SEUN MODS MUMU DIE OHH!! Why wil the just bring every stupid, foolish and paranoying trade to front page

How can nigeria b declared corruption free when the president of the nation is a corrupt dumb A$$ HOLE?
the fault should be from his moderators not him
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

I was just amazed that someone would ask such a dull question in this day and age
cheesy grin It was a rhetorical question that was not aimed at anyone but you were looking for someone to annoy with your bad attitude. Next time if you can't answer a question, scroll past it angry
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nicepoker(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Zombie ooooooooooooo. U won't seen them on this. Thread.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

cheesy grin It was a rhetorical question that was not aimed at anyone but you were looking for someone to annoy with your bad attitude. Next time if you can't answer a question, scroll past it angry
where did you learn rhetorical? they use such words on Africa Magic?
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

where did you learn rhetorical?
I learnt that in year 8. In high school undecided
why am i even answering this question?
sad
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by cegxie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm.. seem like the liar virus is developing another strain oh... May be I should leap before I look next time and vice versa cheesy grin
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
MissGdope:

I learnt that in year 8. In high school undecided
why am i even answering this question?
sad

anyway I think it's time for your favorite programme on Africa Magic, I think in this episode 2 women are fighting over a man for money. No intellectual energy required to watch, you'll fit right in.
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by anonimi: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
CyberWolf:
Are you guys surprised? They are trying to divert attention from the spanking they got from Supreme Court since last week. Bunch of lying rogues angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by TippyTop(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
@LordAdam on song today, nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by repogirl(f): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai, Aisha's rice is working wonders. grin

But why are Booooohari's people always lying like this na? The truth will always come out seconds after the lie, haven't they realised already?

They still don't understand this is 2016, information is readily available for all.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by viktor01(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
The first words that came out of my mouth when i saw it was "IF I HEAR" cause I knew it was not possible.
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by sigiyaya(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
crixtex:
Why are these APC pple just lying anyhow... wat is this
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
GEJ became president in 2011 and our ranking got worse over the years. # STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION .....Plus its a shame Our present Government had to lie about being delisted. #Naija which way na

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by nwakibie3(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bubu even lied that he is frm niger grin

7 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by dokunbam(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
error undecided
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by koko2000: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
harmless011:
Why the lies I know it was a lie the moment I saw the news because transparency international does not strike out a country name completely rather a country can move up and down the ladder.
Besides I don't need transparency international to tell me when corruption is eliminated in Nigeria.
You are correct, just like we don't need wailers or zombies to tell us if there is any change in Nigeria or not. The change most Nigerians truly crave for can be felt on the policy of government towards the application of our common resources that can be seen in the way the resources are allocated, in this regard no change is recorded in this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by KMJY(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:
Lies again... Okay let's blame GEJ again!! sad
Excuse me sir...Excuse me sir... Buhari didn't raise his hands!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

anyway I think it's time for your favorite programme on Africa Magic, I think in this episode 2 women are fighting over a man for money. No intellectual energy required to watch, you'll fit right in.
Aww such a shame that I don't watch Africa Magic. I would actually love to see that episode. Its called entertainment. Anyway, I have a subscription with Irokotv so I'll watch some nollywood when i get home for college
cheers me dear wink cheesy
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by petermichaels(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
it is clear we in d cyber age,no lie can b hidden not for long. I told dem,De same media dey use to bring demselves into power will b desame media dat will get dem out. Akproko People's Congress. so full of lies. d party name self is a lie,cos its not all pple's congress. we not part of it.
Re: Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index by urnaijadotcom: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
What does "delist" even mean? Transparency International does not "delist" any country, they make a list of every country from the least corrupt at the top of the list to the most corrupt at the bottom.

The news is that for the second year running Nigeria has not been one of the bottom ten countries on that list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife / FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.