Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses (651 Views)

Kpmg Undergraduate Internship 2018 / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / KPMG Undergraduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Naturallyme: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Just recently I fumbled. I couldn't answer a question asked by a senior Engineer. Not that I didn't have an idea but he said I wasn't using the right term. I vexed and decided to visit my undergraduate courses. Believe me, as i was reading through, everything became so simple and interesting and up till now, I found it difficult to leave them. I still read module by module. So many things I struggled in school to understand and so many things I crammed I began to understand them bit by bit. Honestly I feel like charging all my lecturers to court for not teaching well. We have had alot of incompetent lecturers. Coursework I had low marks , I began to understand them. its good to revisit these courses to have a refreshed memory and knowledge . Honestly you can still gain that academic excellence you couldn't get when you were in school.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Icon4s(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Naturallyme:
Just recently I fumbled. I couldn't answer a question asked by a senior Engineer. Not that I didn't have an idea but he said I wasn't using the right term. I vexed and decided to visit my undergraduate courses. Believe me, as i was reading through, everything became so simple and interesting and up till now, I found it difficult to leave them. I still read module by module. So many things I struggled in school to understand and so many things I crammed I began to understand them bit by bit. Honestly I feel like charging all my lecturers to court for not teaching well. We have had alot of incompetent lecturers. Coursework I had low marks , I began to understand them. its good to revisit these courses to have a refreshed memory and knowledge . Honestly you can still gain that academic excellence you couldn't get when you were in school.

I can identify with what u are saying. There are several things our lecturers mystified in school those days. Most of them don't really have in-depth understanding of those things they were saying which was mainly y they struggled to impart the knowledge.

I studied Geology and I practice Geology today. Sometimes I feel like going back to school to start dishing out slaps to those our yeye lecturers. I lecture Industrial Trainess (ITs) in my office, even things that are much advanced than there level of study. I set tests for them. Even those on 2:2 or 3:1 still score excellent marks. Our Universities system is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Naturallyme: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keep it up bro. Knowledge is powerful. The foundation of our education was weak and I as a person I am making up for the deficiencies I have suffered in the past. I feel proud when I now have idea of everything happening in my field. Nothing is incompressible.

(1) (Reply)

Customized Paper Air Freshener Business Can Change Your Financial Life! Join Our / 10 Qualities That Would Make You More Likable / Great Opportunity For Female Unemployed Graduates Sponsored By The US Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.