Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (85813 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2006
Lionel messi
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tosinadeda: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
D words of a damn hater and looser. I think the title of this thread shld hav been

drogba haters shld pls post here
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
@Tosinadeda, am not surprised that these roaches keep multiplying, its a free world u know?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Jackal(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2006
Barca scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UP BARCELONA

Messi is teaching Chelski a lesson here.

Drogba is a disgrace
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tosinadeda: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
@jackal et damy
dnt u feel really stupid now 4 hating drogba
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Jackal(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2006
I feel stupid cos i am replying to a stupid fellow like u. grin
How's that for a tongue-in-cheek statement.

Drogba was a disgrace in the match for diving unnecessarily and using delaying tactics.
He rolled on the floor everytime he's touched and should rather concentrate on his blistering form.
He scored a good goal and he got a point for the team but his acrobatic stunts is appaling.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tosinadeda: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2006
I guess he is also stupid 4 scoring
slowpoke
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Jackal(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2006
Take it easy on the grammar before u launch another RPG.
The only moronic comments here is coming from ur filthy mouth.
It seems u suffer from diarrhoea of the mouth which makes ur mouth run ceaselessly like Naigara falls.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tosinadeda: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2006
Dnt u think its obvious whose mouth runs like a spoilt tap
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Jackal(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2006
I think u are just a plagiarist.
Still dunno why u get erections for me 4 nuthing.
Stay off me u perv!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2006
Messi .L     is d best 4 now i can say that again u know !!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by loyika(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2006
Guys!! Guys!! Guys!!! sad

It would really help everyone on the board if most of you guys take your time and post stuff that makes sense. Everyone is entitled to their views, but FFS angry try and express them clearly.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by justkunmi(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2006
barca disgraced me yesterday.concedeing a goal in the dying seconds for a champions league defender is not acceptable. now thay have to tear thier hearts out against bremen, poor rikjaard
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2006
Good fooball club.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2006
The game was nice but the referee lost control I think Chelsea guys were just too Physical Carvalho,Ballack and Essien this is not WWF. I also feel the beef between the two teams is getting out of hand amd Mourinho revels in it as he makes a lot of unguarded remarks e.g Saying Gudjonsen has learnt how to dive in 3 months, Barcelona is full of theatres for diving and acting, Messi dives but he does not see Drogba doing the thang or Robbens acrobatics against Liverpool last year where after being tapped by Reina Robben fell like he was shot with an AK-47
Telling Fergie while he was in Porto that he built a team with 10% of Fergies budget and they Eliminated Man U must he always talk
I would suggest they buy chewing gum for him to keep his mouth busy grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
barca'  4 ever men !!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2006
my chioce 4 ever
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IroroRoyal(f): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2006
Halloween pic's right? grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2006
Barca for life! No doubt. cool

I was so pissed y/day man. I was already jumpin all over my crib thinking Barca will hit 7 points only for Chelsea to equalize  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Messi messed with them tho' they didn't win. Ha ha. . . that guy is a genius  kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Grizzly(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2006
Those who keep saying barca 4 ever should also include ucl for never,
Shrimps, tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
Grizzly, don't get me started o. grin Just let be get over last night's pain embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Grizzly(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2006
Did i tell UEFA to put us in the same group, ? tongue
Barca are leaving first round!!! hear me, ? cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2006
Barca isn't that good you know? undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
Ever Blazzing Barca will not fall this time.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
     Please Barcelona Fanz Put ur lighterz up
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2006

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2006

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tosinadeda: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2006
@dami
U shld b crying u know.
Cos the drogba u rubbished was the 1 who rubbished barca.
L O S E R S
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by PDF: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
Damy:

Please Barcelona Fanz Put your lighterz up

crazy fans! Sorry, fanatics
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by javvo: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hey guys/ man(Damy)Big up to you, now i mean strictly Nou Camp faithfuls,European Champions and Champions of Spain!!!!
All ya player haters and pretenders 'just form not seeing'.Now fellows, Tuesdays result was a real bitters
pill wasn't it?? shocked shocked, For me the most painful was the fact that Mr Jose has once again been vindicated, how?
Well he was quoted as saying that 11 v 11 His Chelsea can never loose to Barcelona, Sadly to this day,he's right!!

Anyway,hopefully we'll set the record straight in the semi's or grand finale.Albeit though a die hard fan,i must say i've
real fears that we might not make it through the group stage, Did i hear you say 'oh ye man of little faith', well maybe i am.But picture this, we beat sofia,Werder pip a weakened Chelsea.Werder com to Camp Nou in search of draw, For reason Roro not on his game,boyz panic, final whistle blows on scores tied at 1 all, DISASTER eh?May God forbid!!

But with the way Mr Rijkaard is going it wont surprise me.10 mins to go on Tues, Chelsea running rampage and bros leaves Thurram on the bench but brings on Andreas(kekere)Iniesta, i didn't get that, angry
Ok,if he'd scored like Balletti did in final v Arsenal after coming on the gafer will be a genius and i probably wouldn't have a point, but hey,lightning doesn't strike twice and better to be safe than sorry as we found out on Tuesday!! angry

Anyway my question though is [b]who knows if stv has started showing La liga[/b] as advertised
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by javvo: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hey guys, now i mean strictly Nou Camp faithfuls,European Champions and Champions of Spain!!!!
All ya player haters and pretenders 'just form not seeing'.Now fellows, Tuesdays result was a real bitters
pill wasn't it?? shocked shocked, For me the most painful was the fact that Mr Jose has once again been vindicated, how?
Well he was quoted as saying that 11 v 11 His Chelsea can never loose to Barcelona, Sadly to this day,he's right!!

Anyway,hopefully we'll set the record straight in the semi's or grand finale.Albeit though a die hard fan,i must say i've
real fears that we might not make it through the group stage, Did i hear you say 'oh ye man of little faith', well maybe i am.But picture this, we beat sofia,Werder pip a weakened Chelsea.Werder com to Camp Nou in search of draw, For reason Roro not on his game,boyz panic, final whistle blows on scores tied at 1 all, DISASTER eh?May God forbid!!

But with the way Mr Rijkaard is going it wont surprise me.10 mins to go on Tues, Chelsea running rampage and bros leaves Thurram on the bench but brings on Andreas(kekere)Iniesta, i didn't get that, angry
Ok,if he'd scored like Balletti did in final v Arsenal after coming on the gafer will be a genius and i probably wouldn't have a point, but hey,lightning doesn't strike twice and better to be safe than sorry as we found out on Tuesday!! angry

My main question though is who knows if
stv has started showing La liga
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Javvo, well said and realistic too. At least it would do you know harm trying to win the less prestigious UEFA Winners Cup, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.