Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (86682 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
this boys don dey vex oh
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
full time.
up barca, but we would have score more Goal abeg
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
Why did Bacca buy Ibrahim, and lost eto'0
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:33am On Oct 04, 2009
guy wethin happen again with ibrahim.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:41am On Oct 04, 2009
thank GOD for pedro gaol.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
uhmm, thank God! anyways,the 3 points dey our pocket.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2009
Thank you Pedro cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2009
Ibrahim, v eto'0. the wrong turn. see now?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2009
ha ha ha, i said it, i knew Madrid was going to lose, didn't they? lol, sevilla, una too much lol,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ khanye. The eagle has landed wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Kray
Which eagle?
The flying eagle or Super eagle grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
haha. The "6 Khanye" eagle. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, kool man, is it with you now? grin cheesy wink
God Bless XAVI! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
It's at home. I dey school right now. I'm goin to drop it off at my brother's crib tonite or tomorrow. Him and his wife know lots of people that go to Naija frequently so hopefully they can have it sent. I'll keep u posted tho.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
Villa doubtful for Barca clash

Valencia striker David Villa was forced to leave the El Sardinero pitch after suffering an injury and could miss Valencia’s clash with FC Barcelona.

The striker felt a severe discomfort in his right thigh, making him doubtful for next match of the Spanish national team, which takes place next Saturday against Armenia. Depending on the more detailed prognosis, which should be announced later this week, Villa could even be doubtful for the next league match at Mestalla, where Barca will travel to defend their top spot and try to extend the record of six game won in a row.

--------------------

Great news!! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Krayola:

Villa doubtful for Barca clash

Valencia striker David Villa was forced to leave the El Sardinero pitch after suffering an injury and could miss Valencia’s clash with FC Barcelona.

The striker felt a severe discomfort in his right thigh, making him doubtful for next match of the Spanish national team, which takes place next Saturday against Armenia. Depending on the more detailed prognosis, which should be announced later this week, Villa could even be doubtful for the next league match at Mestalla, where Barca will travel to defend their top spot and try to extend the record of six game won in a row.

--------------------

Great news!!  wink

without him barca will still be trashed grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Kray
I dey hail oooo, thanks cool

mukina2:

without him barca will still be trashed grin

We no be Ass-anal tongue
we will trash Valencia with or without VIlla
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
Na wa ooo. See how the Italian National Team No show their Spanish Counterparts mercy.

FORZA AZZURI cool cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
[size=14pt]David Villa ruled out for three weeks
[/size]

Valencia striker David Villa has torn a thigh muscle and will be out of action for around three weeks.

"A new test will be carried out in seven days, but in the meantime the estimated recovery time is three weeks," Valencia said in a statement on their website.

Villa, La Liga's top scorer with six goals, was substituted during his side's 1-0 win over Racing Santander on Sunday and will miss Spain's World Cup qualifiers in Armenia and Bosnia on October 10 and 14.

The European champions have already qualified for next year's finals.

Valencia will be without Villa for the visit of champions and league leaders Barcelona

-------------------------------------------------------

Everybody shout Alleluia!!

I wish him soonest recovery.  grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2009
alleluia?!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2009
We need a tough team now to sort of wake up. 3 points are 3 points but the guys weren't too fantastic against Almeria. The boys will do well whether Villa is there or not. Where are the playing by the way?

PS
I'm really loving Pedro. That goal was beautiful.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hahahaha, wonders shall never end. Segun where @ thou? Galactico u dey sleep? Where una oga binna for younder? Bunch of stupid kolokticos.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 4:00am On Oct 07, 2009
@eyo

money can never buy success, sevilla proved that to real Madrid lol, segun don swallow frog, so how you wan make him come show face?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2009
People!i have been looking for barcelona thread for days now.it was so frustrating,why do they hide such an important thread "ALLMIGHTY BARCEONA".the only reason i come to nairaland is because of this barcelona thread,no barcelona thread no nairaland.

What is David villa saying?with due respect to him and the entire valencia team,they aint our match.he was fit when we stunned them 4-1 in camp nou last season.we will rape valencia home and away with plenty goals.

please they should warn madrid not to come nou camp with such a fragile defence line or else 6-2 will be a joke compare to the greatest shock of the century await them in November.sevilla were wasteful they could have defeated madrid 5-1,ike was fantastic though.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2009
@ogazi
sorry to hear that you missed road, you should have phone ait, they would have directed you, lol, anyways, welcome back,

i love the fact that sevilla dealt with them, all i know is that more teams are up to beat real madrid, it's just a matter of time,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2009
@honerico!
lol, it was not funny.other smaller clubs would surprise madrid,season has just started.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ogazi, na so, they are no match for us, maybe next season would be different, but certainly not this season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
Rainbow hwfar nah?

Honeric, na so the thing go, those guys cant win anything this season, besides they can only get their rhythm next season. But them go still chop am join from the Almighty Hacker Barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
Eyo!i dey o!
how u enjoy the madrid match?.lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
hey guyz, how ya all doin cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=15pt]Rosell wants Guardiola as Barca’s Alex Ferguson[/size]

Sandro Rosell is finalizing the details of his 2010 Barca presidential bid.

Speaking for “Esport Club”, Rosell revealed some of the key points of his project. Rosell said that above all he would like to preserve the good image of FC Barcelona,  include the ethical code for directors and to give Guardiola more power to decide on the transfer policy and the technical issues, something similar to Alex Ferguson in Manchester United.

This last proposal would mean the disappearance of the technical director position, currently occupied by Txiki Begiristain, who was being criticized over the past few months by the Catalan press for his inability to meet Guardiola’s needs.

----------------------------------------------------------

Election time go soon land. Once January reach we go start to dey hear all kinds of promises again  grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Rosell should take it easy,he should not shoot himself before the real battle began.
The technical director position is very vital to highly democratical club like barcelona,i do not think its wise to assign such responsibility to the coach alone.what happens after he made it constitutional and humble pep decided to leave the club,how on earth would he be able to curtail the domineering tendencies of a stubborn and a selfish coach?he should leave the structures the way they are and be a nice president that could influence his technical and financial directors to get the coach the players he wants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.