Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses (583 Views)

Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2018 / Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Naturallyme: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Just recently I fumbled. I couldn't answer a question asked by a senior Engineer. Not that I didn't have an idea but he said I wasn't using the right term. I vexed and decided to visit my undergraduate courses. Believe me, as i was reading through, everything became so simple and interesting and up till now, I found it difficult to leave them. I still read module by module. So many things I struggled in school to understand and so many things I crammed I began to understand them bit by bit. Honestly I feel like charging all my lecturers to court for not teaching well. We have had alot of incompetent lecturers. Coursework I had low marks , I began to understand them. its good to revisit these courses to have a refreshed memory and knowledge . Honestly you can still gain that academic excellence you couldn't get when you were in school.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by walepackage(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
@op u really hav a point.its nt advisable to totally 4got our courses at skool,but must of us try to read hard just 4 d purpose of making good grades nt 4 d undastandin.uptill date I still revise some of ma past courses to keep ma memory alive.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Naturallyme: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keep it up bro. It pays
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Undergraduate Courses by Niceman4u(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Learning or reading ends @ d grave. In order words we stop reading wen we leave this world. Its very important dat we visit those our undergraduate courses atleast once in a while, making reference to some concepts in those courses contribute in making one a professional.
Unavailability of jobs tend to make ppl to abandon these courses.
Reading maketh a man! I stil read them 2gether wit my tasks @ d work place.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Healthcare Industries (nigeria) Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Sales Rep And Assistant In ABUJA / Alert! Pls Kindly Help With This.. Its Urgent.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.