Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78586 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by toluk: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
The police took Yewande to the scene of crime for further investigation yesterday, looking at her from a close range will tell you that there is nothing like shoulder dislocation or injury on her body. Her reaction was based on the fact that lowo had a child out of wedlock and she stabbed him in sleep. Yewande fatoki as always been a violent wife,never respected in-laws. Now the lady in question is using her possition as a staff of at the department of public prosecution at ministry of justice to mess up the murder case. God will save us away from violent partners. RIP still Uncle Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku.

Inside story: How Yewande, Ibadan lawyer killed her husband

A close friend of Oyelowo Oyediran Ajanaku, the 38 year old Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife graduate, killed by his lawyer- wife on 2 February in Ibadan, has thrown some light on what transpired before the tragic crime of passion, that has triggered shock waves, nationwide. From the story, Yewande clearly intended to kill her husband, having stabbed him at two separate occasions, same night, with the last stabbing with a knife, on the neck, a fatal one.

Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku: before he was killed by his wife, Yewande

Oyelowo Oyediran Ajanaku Popularly called LOWO a successful Nigerian businessman was resident in Paris (France) up until 2014, before his return to Nigeria to settle down with his wife, Yewande Fatoki Oyediran- a lawyer working as a Principal State Counsel at the Ministry of Justice Oyo state Nigeria.

He hailed from Osun state Southern Nigeria. He attended Olufi High school- Gbongan Osun state, Lagos State Polytechnic and then proceeded to Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife Osun state Nigeria and further had his MSc from Grenoble Business School, France.

The Oyedirans

February 2nd seemed like a regular day or so I thought until I got a text message that Oyelowo was dead. I called his sister in-law (Temitayo) who happened to be my very close friend to confirm and on hearing her wail on the other end of the phone, I discontinued the call. Confused and in shock, I dialled her number again. In tears and with a shaken voice, I asked how it happened. Then she narrated the ordeal amidst tears.
“Last night Lowo and his wife Yewande had an argument in their Akobo home in Ibadan, where they reside, over his proposed business trip scheduled for later in the week. Lowo was to travel to Europe for business purposes and then stop over to visit his child (from another woman) who’s also living in Europe with the mother.
“This didn’t go well with Yewande I suppose and the squabble continued into late In the night. In the process Yewande stabbed her husband Lowo on the shoulder missing his heart by just few inches.

The first stab on the shoulder

“Their neighbour-the Landlord intervened in the matter and took Oyelowo to a nearby hospital for treatment as he bled profusely. After treatment he was released to return home and instructed to rest as he had lost a lot of blood. On arriving home, the Landlord’s son offered Lowo his room to pass the night. But he declined the offer stating clearly that ‘all was fine as he trusted his wife and believed she didn’t mean to harm him’.

And Lowo after the fatal stab on the neck

“Few hours later, a shout was heard again: it was the cry of a man in agony. Oyelowo was battling for his life, blood gushing out of his neck and mouth. His wife Yewande had used a knife to stab him once again, unfortunately it was in the neck, a very delicate part of the body. He was whisked to the hospital where he was certified dead on arrival”.

“Oyelowo Oyediran Ajanaku was 38yrs old when his wife Yewande Oyediran,Nee Fatoki, stabbed him in the neck with a knife which ultimately led to his untimely death.

“I Met Lowo in Obafemi Awolowo University during my undergraduate days. He was a proud African man and he always said it with pride that he was a GBONGAN man.

“Describing Oyelowo in simple terms, I would call him a “Good man”, kind, jovial or rather say he’s a Jester, easy going, fun loving and absolutely peaceful.

“Lowo had always portrayed the characteristics of a good man to the society and has successfully brought foreign investors to Nigeria such as Aller Aqua a Denmark based company ( Aller Aqua produces fish feed for freshwater and saltwater aquaculture) .
‘He is always there to support anyone that needs help. All he wanted was for people to be happy around him. He was a Positive Impact to the Society. In over 10 years of knowing and relating with him I can’t seem to find any fault in him. Everyone loved being around him, he had charisma. His death has left a massive vacuum in the hearts and lives of his loved ones. He would be greatly missed by his family, friends, associates and loved ones.

“We want the world to know because as I write to you, the Family of the wife (the Fatokis’) are doing all in their power to see that this case is covered up. We want Justice to prevail, a grievous crime has been committed. We want the law to take its full course.
“This could have happened to anyone, anywhere across the universe. A crime is a crime irrespective of location, race or persons involved, this is a massive test on our judicial system as the world watches the outcome of this through global media.”

*If you believe that Lowo must get justice, you are invited to join the campaign using the Hashtag #JUSTICE4LOWO

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by pyyxxaro: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ogaaân o

Am just here to read Worldly comments

Sipping chilled kerosene

8 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by nikkiking(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
May God deliver us from a devilish wife angry

94 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by DesChyko: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Now she's 'Husband Killer'. One must be very careful in this life. It's so easy to destroy what one built.

13 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Adaezeagu(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Babymama wahala

15 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Flexherbal(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
She should be taken to a rehabilitation home. See link below.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by maleeks(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in Ibadan.... This is indeed a sad news

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Cadamlk: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
The look on her face appears to be without remorse at all.......By the way why is she not in handcuff ?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by itsmine: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cadamlk:
The look on her face appears to be without remorse at all.......By the way why is she not in handcuff ?
let's see how d opera plays out. this's a sensitive test of both law enforcement and judiciary too. may be a kid glove for one of their own,albeit a murderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by menaani(f): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
The mother is still very much alive. you may want to confirm that.

38 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by zumbigbo(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Court of facial expression.

Guilty m'lawd!

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
menaani:
The mother is still very much alive. you may want to confirm that.
how do we confirm that?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by seankay(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
God save us from Karishikas!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by armadeo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Crime of passion.

Get her locked up in the funny house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by BBBDebbie: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
Hmmmmmmmm, the mum is Alive, though she has been sick long time ago but she's not dead. Mr/Mrs Rumour undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by AkProsper(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amen to the OP second to the last sentence
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her countenance says it all...... evil......
God save us from Karishika

9 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by BOWOTO(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
And they say beauty is on the inside, this one is ugly in and out.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by goshen26: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
But why the photographer snap her back yard....op its not wat I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by deor03(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
But why is she not in handcuffs ...She is a suspected Murderer

8 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by okuya: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Him no see as her worwor face be, before him go marry am ni? cry

10 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by djlawex02(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omo obirin yii wicked sha... Buhari will blame you for this murder.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by jaytee01(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just see her worwor face...

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by mkoabiola: 12:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Na nja we de ooo
Ds lady is a lawyer ,her learned friend her defending her ,I watched it on tvc
D inlaws were screaming
Ds case must not b swept under d carpet cos she is a lawyer
PLS,any one with d link shud feel free to tag me so I can read d full story

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2016
mkoabiola:
Na nja we de ooo
Ds lady is a lawyer ,her learned friend her defending her ,I watched it on tvc
D inlaws were screaming
Ds case must not b swept under d carpet cos she is a lawyer
PLS,any one with d link shud feel free to tag me so I can read d full story

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/03/woman-stabs-husband-to-death-in-ibadan-over-claims-he-fathered-son-out-of-wedlock-photos/
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Danielle22(f): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
seankay:
God save us from Karishikas!
AMEN. ooooo

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Swissheart(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why did he return home to the Lioness he married after the first stab?

Foolish man, Devilish woman.... .. ... .

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by eposho: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swissheart:
Why did he return home to the Lioness he married after the first stab?

Foolish man, Devilish woman.... .. ... .
You must be stupid and irresponsible to make such comment, by the way were you the third person in the marriage, not having full knowledge of what transpire BTW the two is enuf for you to keep mute.
It matters not if he returned the same night or 7days thereafter, premeditated murder is planned and not impromptu.
Rip to the dead.

25 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Swissheart(f): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
eposho:

You must be stupid and irresponsible to make such comment, by the way were you the third person in the marriage, not having full knowledge of what transpire BTW the two is enuf for you to keep mute.
It matters not if he returned the same night or 7days thereafter, premeditated murder is planned and not impromptu.
Rip to the dead.
I take it that you were there when it happened so, you have a better understanding of what happened. If you think I am stupid for thinking he shouldn't have returned home after the first stab from the wife which landed him at the hospital initially then you aren't too far from bn completely foolish, unwise, imprudent and silly. Would he have died if he had probably not returned to her?if a man had stabbed his wife and it landed her in a hospital for stitches, do you think the woman would return to the house same day? It will take the intervention of almost everyone she knows before returning. In his case he returned home just immediately after surviving a brutal stab from his wife, so they even probably slept in same bed that night he died. In all fairness I do not think you are in any way more sensible than I am especially on this.

Since you were there, Mr 3rd party save us the stress.... ... Narrate your own side of the story. And do it without making a mess of yourself because you did on the former.

75 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.