Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78595 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by eposho: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Don't want to take unnecessary banter with your reverse psychology, it was you initially pretended to have inside knowledge hence my response.
Point is it makes no diff. Whether the guy slept @ his jse that night or not. It's all premeditated. This my point.
I don't intent to cry more than the bereaved either so I draw a fine line. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Swissheart(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
eposho:
Don't want to take unnecessary banter with your reverse psychology, it was you initially pretended to have inside knowledge hence my response.
Point is it makes no diff. Whether the guy slept @ his jse that night or not. It's all premeditated. This my point.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Yewande was my classmate in secondary school. very quiet. This is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Lalasticlala why is this not on front-page..... People can help with the investigation
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doveda: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
toluk:
The police took Yewande to the scene of crime for further investigation yesterday, looking at her from a close range will tell you that there is nothing like shoulder dislocation or injury on her body. Her reaction was based on the fact that lowo had a child out of wedlock and she stabbed him in sleep. Yewande fatoki as always been a violent wife,never respected in-laws. Now the lady in question is using her possition as a staff of at the department of public prosecution at ministry of justice to mess up the murder case. God will save us away from violent partners. RIP still Uncle Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku.

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/

I pray that you and that stupi.d newspaper get sued for defamation.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tucky200(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaân o
Am just here to read Worldly comments
Sipping chilled kerosene
lmao ! Kerosene !!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I pray that you and that stupi.d newspaper get sued for defamation.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2016
chesterlee:
Name Checkers Organization of Nairaland!

"Yewande" -

Ukochukwu na the same people!!! grin
U no well

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by iykekelvins(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2016
God wee punish dat woman

He got d first stabbing...That should av told him the woman could kill him one day..Anyhw Rip
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Don't mind the id.iots

There are several conflicting stories and people who know are claimed that she was working when it happened
Shut up there will you

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by danidee10(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman

Mistakenly

9 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by ayaoba1997(f): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5day

#FearAnAngryWoman

Mistakenly bleeped? shocked undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by shamecurls(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by bayinq25(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
toluk:
The police took Yewande to the scene of crime for further investigation yesterday, looking at her from a close range will tell you that there is nothing like shoulder dislocation or injury on her body. Her reaction was based on the fact that lowo had a child out of wedlock and she stabbed him in sleep. Yewande fatoki as always been a violent wife,never respected in-laws. Now the lady in question is using her possition as a staff of at the department of public prosecution at ministry of justice to mess up the murder case. God will save us away from violent partners. RIP still Uncle Lowo Oyediran Ajanaku.

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/02/inside-story-how-yewande-ibadan-lawyer-killed-her-husband/
if a niqqa mentions the word "presentable" among the qualities of his boo,things like this are bound to happen,nobody is gonna marry your wife for you...many good girls would have come his way but he wanted the presentable one I guess...marriage no be child's play,it could make or Mar you

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by dotune(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
menaani:

The mother is still very much alive. you may want to confirm that.

When I saw his comment, I shouted. Nigerians can carry fake story. He's trying to invent his own story line. Abeg, the mother is not dead.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

Don't mind the id.iots

There are several conflicting stories and people who know are claimed that she was working when it happened
Kindly elaborate please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
ayaoba1997:

Mistakenly bleeped? shocked undecided
Yeeee lmao
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by millhouse: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
If it was d other way round all these nairaland babes go begin pour comments of insults. Now they are quiet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Kindly elaborate please.
Trace her history either as doveda or daretodiffer you won't ask that question again.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Kx: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
toluk:

On arriving home, the Landlord’s son offered Lowo his room to pass the night. But he declined the offer stating clearly that ‘all was fine as he trusted his wife and believed she didn’t mean to harm him’.

Jeremiah 17:5-6 “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans"

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans.

He paid the ultimate price for blind trust. Even when help came his way after the first stab, he still insisted on sleeping under the same roof with the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:

I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman

Fear a woman because the heart of a woman is a very deep sea of secret. Mother Eve misled Papa Adam, the powerful Samson lost his strength and secret to a woman, John the Baptist got his head chopped when the king wife convinced her husband the kind to eliminate John. More recently we all saw how Turai was hiding the death of our late ex president Musa Yar'dua. The list is endless. Very sad that a woman that Lowo called his own took his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by dotune(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news

Ahh Maleeki omo adamo!!!
The mother is very much alive. And people have already liked ur comment not knowing u created that story line. Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Meringe(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2016
This lady came from a respected family. I still wonder why it got to that level. His dad is an Anglican high priest. His brother is not violent. I have met her once and she was very nice. I still find it difficult to know why it happened.

Anyway, RIP to Lowo.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Trace her history either as doveda or daretodiffer you won't ask that question again.
I know her bro. Just trying to understand her point on this issue.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by blackpanda: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
toluk:

[/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by emiye(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
eposho:
She has got a point, he ought not to have slept unguarded around her, hours after he was stabbed by her. No justifications !. Temporary separation at least for days will most likely have changed the situation, when things get far heated up, it is better to allow things to simmer.

Even Esau#s angry plan to kill Jacob simmered with time.

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doveda: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Kindly elaborate please.

I know a someone in the profession (not Oyo state) who called her colleagues when it happened. They claimed that she couldn't have been the one because she was at work when the incident happened. According to them, she had to run back home when she received the call.

However that does not mean that she couldn't have done it before going to work but until we have the all the facts and her statements, no one can tell what really happened.

Also, it seems like both of them were perpetrators of intimate violencesad. It is had to pity both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.