Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) (33540 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by sugarbelly3: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nollywood veterans Mofe-Damijo, Zark Orji and Victor Olaotun are featuring in a latest hilarious blockbuster entitled, “The Three Wise men,’’ produced by Opa Williams, ace filmmaker and comedy entrepreneur.

A statement by Williams obtained by News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja said the movie which would be released soon is the latest in a series of movies funded by Bank of Industry (BOI) under its one billion naira loan scheme.

Williams said the movie is a dramatic comedy that humorously presents the follies of three aged men in their mid/late 60’s who struggle to re-live their lost youth.

Williams who gave the synopsis of the film said, “After many years of service in different government parastatal agencies the three aged men are retired and they all settled in a suburb to enjoy their retirement benefits.

“How they decide to spend this retirement money remains highly humorous and dramatic.”

The film directed by Patience Oghre Imobhio and currently being shot in Parafa, Ikorodu, an outskirt of Lagos, also stars actresses Tina Mba and Ebele Okaro.

Mofe-Damijo popurlarly known as RMD started acting in the late 80’s and is known for films like; `Checkmate,’ `Violation’ `Hostages,’ `30 Days in Atlanta,’ Oloibiri, and `the Mayors’.

Victor Olaotan, who started acting at age 15 years became more popular in 2013 after his leading role in a Nigerian Soap opera, Tinsel.
He is also known for movies like `Remember Me,’ `Red card,’ `Finding Love.’

Zack Orji, who is also a film director, producer started his film career far back as 1991.

He has starred in popular movies in “Unforgiven sin’ , `Last Warning,’ `Angels for Ever’, `Half of a Yellow Sun,’ and `Games Women Play.

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/rmd-zack-orji-victor-olaotun-are-the-three-wise-men/

4 Likes

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by sugarbelly3: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
See behind the scene photos and see how RMD is kissing this beautiful damsel on stage. All in the name of acting Choiii!!!

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/rmd-zack-orji-victor-olaotun-are-three.html

The movie go funny sha![b][/b]
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by achinaboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
and the over the shirt chain?
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Afrok(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dey don start the hype, later now person go feel disappointed embarassed.

6 Likes

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by looseweight: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by veraponpo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
These ones are truly wise:

RMD with a first class result from the university among other facts like having many degrees including law.

Zack Orji being an English Language major

and Tunji a maestro and veteran in all areas of art.

The movie should be a great one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Bigpicture(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin Three wise Men Indeed ..... Next pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Handsome old men smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by oldtopics(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
my boifriend is in boko haram shud i leave him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by olojuede01: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Great, only three of them to share the one billion BOI loan.

Amazing
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by drnairalov: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
cute them

oldtopics:
my boifriend is in boko haram shud i leave him?

See that's the problem with this generation, people are willing to end a relatioship just because their partner is part of a terrorist group. not fair!!smh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Neduzze5(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is a lie oh....m they cannot be the three wise men!!

The three wise men yaff die since..

Unless you want to tell me they are ghost!! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by 9jaBloke: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
RMD don reach 65?
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by eulistic(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Now that I tot that am FTC.....that guy above me.....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
And who's the Jesus they went to visit with gift?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Sparrow13: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
this film will be very interesting
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Middlefinger1: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
from the west
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by tkpoint2(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
These guys are aging gracefully.

I tap into a good old age

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by amanze15(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
When this men were boiz, thier paroles go mad gannn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
wats wit d chain ova d shirt.?..More lyk a cult of some sort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Waleed3G: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'll rather call them the three musketeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by okonja(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Interesting grin grin

1 Like

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
These are gentle men. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by cegxie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I hope say no 3 idiots (bollywood movie) una wan remix (nollywood style)...
Mehn see gray hair everywhere, Old age good oh..
make me sef do come old abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by ritababe(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol very funny, no be only wise men, na wife men grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by BE811APP: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
more like grey assed men undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by JoBabs(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by MrAboki: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
huh?
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by marycool18(f): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini With 71 Contestants In Egypt / Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.