Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? (15373 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Lol, its the "Jiggly" type grin

My fave kind of ass cool

Don't let all that ass go without enjoying yaself oo, forget that irrelevant dolt yappin about morality. I know her type hun smiley

Mba! This is not a jiggler. Very FIRM. wink

E nor dey move o! grin

This is my move! cool
Just show the fleshy part only! cool
I love bikini dances o.
I love to watch the "bulge" in the trosis. . . . Till it spits and spits "okro slime" without the "seeds" of course! wink

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Mba! This is not a jiggler. Very FIRM. wink

E nor dey move o! grin

Nyash must shake! As far as preek dey enter from behind gringrin

Erm.... Nne, u don't always have to butress your point with photos, nwanu take it down biko lipsrsealed
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by freshvine(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Excuse me o.
This is 2016 o.

You don't give out your children in marriage.
They CHOOSE their partners and you can ONLY GIVE ADVISE OR SUPPORT! kiss
Whatever they choose to do is UP TO THEM.
Like my parents did. . . I show up as a GUEST! kiss

Please, what planet do you live in? undecided
You are VERY ARCHAIC madam! Kai!!!!

A planet that believe in moral decency.

A planet where an underage exploring to maintain and gain knowledge on relationship matters research nairaland to have a first hand on people's experiences but what do such kids get?.... a recurring moral decadence in exposition championed and propagated by KanwuliaExtra!

The teenage girl goes out into the society with dysfunctional mindset popping out kids without fathers all in the bid to practice her acquired immoral fantasy while the boy sleeps around contracting diseases and passing around just to fulfill the fantasy of your being exposed to your Sexy behind.

In developed clime, KanwuliaExtra you'd be answering the authority now

5 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Nyash must shake! As far as preek dey enter from behind gringrin

Erm.... Nne, u don't always have to butress your point with photos, nwanu take it down biko lipsrsealed

Muhehehehehe
Ok sir! grin

You must be dealing with doz wota wota ikebes!
If you slap my own, e go slap you back!!!
My mama dey call am AKPU NYANSH!!!! grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
its been fun y'all! kiss
Back to work.
See you soooooooon!!!!
Peace! cool
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Muhehehehehe
Ok sir! grin

You must be dealing with doz wota wota ikebes!
If you slap my own, e go slap you back!!!
My mama dey call am AKPU NYANSH!!!! grin

LOL! I love it when it jiggles like waves of an ocean while I'm pumeling that pusssy from behind grin

Also feels good to grab too you know, soft nyash dey sweet pass toto seff grincheesy

BTW, your body is banging! cool
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
freshvine:

A planet that believe in moral decency.

A planet where an underage exploring to maintain and gain knowledge on relationship matters research nairaland to have a first hand on people's experiences but what do such kids get?.... a recurring moral decadence in exposition championed and propagated by KanwuliaExtra!

The teenage girl goes out into the society with dysfunctional mindset popping out kids without fathers all in the bid to practice her acquired immoral fantasy while the boy sleeps around contracting diseases and passing around just to fulfill the fantasy of your being exposed to your Sexy behind.

In developed clime, KanwuliaExtra you'd be answering the authority now

Hahn?
Please, you are in the wrong thread o. cheesy
Na wetin bring you kam for ye sef? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Nne the thing dika egusi akworo-akwo gringrin
Chei. cheesy

Okay that's a big no no.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

LOL! I love it when it jiggles like waves of an ocean while I'm pumeling that pusssy from behind grin

Also feels good to grab too you know, soft nyash dey sweet pass toto seff grincheesy

BTW, your body is banging! cool

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
You don spoil finish o! cheesy
Thanks for being a good sport. kiss
Duty calls.
Later. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmmmmm!!!!! You don spoil finish o! cheesy Thanks for being a good sport. kiss Duty calls. Later. smiley
Na you spoil pass me seff tongue
You don decompose finish tonguetonguegrin
Nyt-nyt smiley

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Na you spoil pass me seff tongue

You don decompose finish tonguetonguegrin

Nyt-nyt smiley

Ntyie! wink

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:
Chei. cheesy
Okay that's a big no no.
Thought you said I was missing out??
Otu ya gbakwa dia undecided she wantu give me sumtin to hold for her gringrin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don dey suspect this person wey like ikpu. Cococandy, you know am? grin

Synzu:

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
armyofone:
I don dey suspect this person wey like ikpu. Cococandy, you know am? grin

Its a taboo to ask that question on romance section gringrin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Lol. I didn't know it was that bad. grin

Oya synzu surrender your identity.

Armyofone I dey suspect am too.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:
Lol. I didn't know it was that bad. grin

Oya syn.zu surrender your identity.
Armyofone I dey suspect am too.
I'm a newbie to this section for a fact! Kanwulia's thread brought me here gringrin

Twas fun tho.. smiley
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Qualer: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
Lol. So they send you PMs after pretending they don't like what they are seeing? grin grin

Anyway I jump and pass this thread.
Na this kind things dey put man pikin for trouble. lipsrsealed

So make I believe say you're a still a learner?
cheesy . Nice try.

Depends on if she's itchy or smelly.
Or the stuff is there without sexual arousal.

If not....
Haba you missed. lipsrsealed
Daz all.

don't mind the guy, he's forming knowledge without proper know-how.... downlow things grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Qualer: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2016
armyofone:
Pinching can be painful especially during period.
Romance me softly baby, everything on and in me is living grin

ngwanu, come closer for detailed 'kpekusiary observation' grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by armyofone(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Scan your $$ bank account let's see ngwa. Val dey come as KanwuliaExtra talk reach and send FYI so na come closer you go use toast? smh
All these aka gum wey dey toast and pinch sef.

Qualer:

ngwanu, come closer for detailed 'kpekusiary observation' grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Otunagum(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
shocked shocked grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by doveda: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Meaning what? undecided

I am curious about yousmiley

Do you have kids and grandkids?
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by johnson232: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

ode!
haven't u heard of the saying 'curiousity killed the cat?

animal... wink
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by doveda: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
johnson232:

ode!
haven't u heard of the saying 'curiousity killed the cat?

animal... wink

Gangansu edidare!

Oponu!

Your aproko is going to waste you!

Animal!
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by johnson232: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

Gangansu edidare!

Oponu!

Your aproko is going to waste you!

Animal!
must u exhibit your animalistic nature?

animal!

u no know say kanwuliaextra na ashewo before? undecided
person wey get 698 sugar dadies.... smiley
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by doveda: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
johnson232:

animal!

Dopemu!

Animal!

Your end is near!

Ode!
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
johnson232:

animal!

Hmmmmmmm. . . .
Noted and ignored! cool

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Are you a kidnapper? wink

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by doveda: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Are you a kidnapper? wink

Nope!smiley
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Nope!smiley

I don't expose the most precious things in my life especially via social media o. So, I will not answer your question. cool

You should know better ke.
With all the enemies I have on this NL? grin

Na wa for you o. grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by queenfav(f): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2016
lol..kanuwuliaextra,i love ur realness and sense of humour.Dont even answer those coming here to preach about morality.Nigerians are hypocrites,despite being major peverts and pedophiles...mtschew..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by johnson232: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
queenfav:
lol..kanuwuliaextra,i love ur realness and sense of humour.Dont even answer those coming here to preach about morality.Nigerians are hypocrites,despite being major peverts and pedophiles...mtschew..
shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

u think all nigerians got loose morals? undecided
we still have decent ones like myself... smiley
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by queenfav(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
johnson232:

shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

u think all nigerians got loose morals? undecided
we still have decent ones like myself... smiley
congrats on being the last decent Nigerian standing.You should be cloned and kept in the national museum,seeing how you are an endangered specie.Rubbish!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 15 Signs To Know Forces Are Following U From D Village / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me / Nigeria’s Street Kids: Unprotected And Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.