Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Wave Of Nostalgia For Tari My First Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wave Of Nostalgia For Tari My First Love (577 Views)

Doro My First Love / His First Love. / How To Make Love To Your First Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wave Of Nostalgia For Tari My First Love by Mobebi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
My beloved Tari, my Beautiful Creature with her hypnothizing buttocks from Ijaw clan, the home of beautifully designed bodies in feminine form. How can I forget my first love, the girl that gave me my first kiss and got me initiated into the noble act of kissing as we kissed everyday in the open to the amazement of our colleagues in the class. She made me up with her white powder at the corner where her desk was located in the classroom everyday, painted my innocent lips with her wet kisses. She called me darling 1B (because we were in JSS 1B) that eventually became my name all through my Junior Secondary School days. Even other girls and some of my fellow guys called me by that pet name my dear Tari gave to me.

Then I was little, innocent, cute, humble, always clean and well dressed by my angel mother. With my tiny shy voice, yes I was ’embolden shy’, with my small mouth, but this small mouth can talk. Tari then was the class prefect, she always spared my name from the list of noise makers, but the entire class protested all the time for the inclusion of my noble name, “Joyful Noise”.

I became a familiar name to the senior prefects that punished us for disturbing the peace of the school. My Tari would always come to me, tend to my wounds from the bruises of the long fat canes used on me by the senior prefects…in her calm and appealing feminine voice, her eyes glittering with held back tears searching into my smiling eyes, penetrating my soul, conveying the message of her heart to my heart. She pleaded with me, please try and stop making noise in the class to avoid all these bruises. You know I love you and care about you, but am scared, my love for you have provoked jealousy amongst our colleagues against us. You see, even when I refused to put down your name on the list of noise makers my friend Gloria writes it or the class protests on its deliberate omission. Please help me by helping yourself (by this time I already had my noise making colony, since they didn’t know all their names, Gloria always referred to us as Chimdi and co).

Dramatically, during our JSS 2, we were transferred to JSS 2E, mixed up with students from other classes and there was need for new class prefect and assistant. I nominated myself, my noise making colony canvassed votes for me and I defeated three former class captains. That was how we legalized noise making in my class and escaped from the perpetual list of noise makers. But I suffered it all since I couldn’t provide list of noise makers to the bully senior students and prefects that delights pleasure in our pain. I became the single object of their torture as they beat the hell out of me with their long fat canes. With tears in my eyes, pain in my heart and anger in my voice I cried out to my class, I’m not willing to submit anybody’s name, but help me, you can converse with each other quietly, but don’t make the hell of noise. Immediately humble tears strolled down my eyes when I remembered all of my beloved Tari’s sacrifice for me and her plead.

Her love and care for me and the magnetic force of her buttocks compelled me do a song for her, and I sang it joyfully to the amusement of my classmates, “Tari big nyash na me get am dem jealousy, na me get am, dem jealousy”…

Even Fate could not hide her jealousy of our innocent romance anymore, her insecurity was tearing her kind nature apart and eventually she struck. Oh the FATE that brought us together, clothed us with innocent young love, painted smiles on our teenage faces and filled our hearts with happiness for each other as our souls danced to the same rhythm, but enviously that same fate refused our love to blossom and bloom, she abrutly separated our paths, best known to her.

Read full article on http://www.senenablog.com/wave-of-nostalgia-for-tari-my-first-love/

(1) (Reply)

Guardian Angel (2) / One Last Goodbye / A Word To Writers... Don't Give Up On Your Work!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.