Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy (22389 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Don jazzy's career is gradually dieing. Too bad

Egbon Bam Supremacy, where is your own career, and how much has it made you?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by NaijaProxyBase: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
That raekado banks is good.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by Tukor32: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
na GOD win
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by christineg5(f): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
satowind:
that igbo blood.
nice one
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by WebSurfer(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
satowind:
that igbo blood.
who told you he is fully igbo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by DrChukzy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bamsupremacy:

is this one alright?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by suwalee(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Daminaj2:
Donjazzy said this on his Instagram page. while sharing photos of the former Mo Hitz music crew.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXkVYQtR_g/

mavin is overrated MOHITS anytime anyday
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by KanwuliaExtra: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Meanwhile, the one called D'Banj is busy sleeping with DAllison for contract and smoking IJEBU WEED FROM CONTINENT TO CONTINENT!
***+ too! embarassed
What a wasted piece of human existence! embarassed
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by calliope(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Afrok:
first! get to know the name of the sch he graduated from, then write a formal letter to the Dept to know if its true or not.
Hope i'm able to help.
Are sure ure in Nigeria? Sound like u don't knw d system..... Issorite
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by Dinocarex(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
They want to use us trend on twitter as usual with that hastag.
Just like Tiwa,Seyi shay and Wizkid did with #iLongThroat.
I won't be surprised if by tomorrow or next week I heard he is now a face or ambassador or signs a contract with a company.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by GenOrumov: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
aaronson:
How many people you bless is how you measure success,
You're wrong!

Measurement of success is meeting the goals you set for yourself.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by DonDiego(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is D'banj really talented? Or is he just a showman who has been masking his real lack of talent with razzmatazz?

If he was really gifted, how come he struggles now that his Mo'Hits support base is no longer there to cover up his blushes?

Demmocrats:
Don Jazzy well is clear that you are favoured by the almighty.

How can a fat non sexy dude be making money in music industry were sexy bodies are the norm with top musicians.

How can you with crack voice be making hit by hit when dudes with sweet voice are making back page.

How can a major label loose there top and well talented musicians like dbanj and co and still didn't go down

Don jazzy its all the hand work of God and be thankful for what hr has done in your life and the lives of people around you because he used you as a light to lift so many in your family and people around you.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by Afrok(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
calliope:
Are sure ure in Nigeria? Sound like u don't knw d system..... Issorite
tell me more... did I sound awkward? shocked
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by JosephsDestiny: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaskul:
So How many successful artists do you have that can stand on their own aside D'banj undecided undecided
Can you please explain how Dbanj is 'standing on his own' or making good music as it were.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by satowind(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
WebSurfer:
who told you he is fully igbo
Keep beefing. He is not yoruba deal wit it

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by WebSurfer(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
satowind:

Keep beefing. He is not yoruba deal wit it
not yoruba either
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by princeBlack77(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
olaskul:
So How many successful artists do you have that can stand on their own aside D'banj undecided undecided
wande coal aka black diamond, ice prince zamani, d prince etc

appreciate good things so that it may come your way
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by happney65: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bamsupremacy:

For your Mind abi?Oloshi
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by yeanka007: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2016
JosephsDestiny:

Can you please explain how Dbanj is 'standing on his own' or making good music as it were.

Problem with you guys is that you don't pay attention to D'banj music. Get yourself his D King's Men (DKM) album and you will testify that Don Jazzy really miss a real entertainer.

Don Jazzy will never have an artist as big as D'banj again.

And for information, if you are a good listener of music then you will know that Nigeria have producers that are better at producing wonderful beats than Don jazzy.

Was it even Don jazzy that produced all Mavin songs because he never denied Olamide allegation of he buying beats then claiming he produced them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by henrybomb(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Daminaj2 post=42617126]Donjazzy said this on his Instagram page. while sharing photos of the former Mo Hitz music crew.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBXkVYQtR_g/

Hmmm
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by huntax(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Meanwhile, the one called D'Banj is busy sleeping with DAllison for contract and smoking IJEBU WEED FROM CONTINENT TO CONTINENT!
***+ too! embarassed
What a wasted piece of human existence! embarassed

This comment is totally flawed.
That "wasted piece of human existence" is worth millions of naira.
Think before you post next time, don't post just for attention.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by Mattew690(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Bad Man Don JAJA

How come two?
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by parisbluefox: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
Don Jazzy well is clear that you are favoured by the almighty.

How can a fat non sexy dude be making money in music industry were sexy bodies are the norm with top musicians....CHRISTOPER WALLACE (AKA NOTORIOUS BIG...A VERY FAT, BLACK AND UGLY DUDE...ENDED UP BECOMING ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS WHO EVER LIVED....THAT'S TALENT ).....

How can you with crack voice be making hit by hit when dudes with sweet voice are making back page. ( CRACK BUT UNIQUE VOICE.....HE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE ANYONE BUT DON JAZZY...THAT'S ORIGINALITY)

How can a major label loose there top and well talented musicians like dbanj and co and still didn't go down (SOLDIER GO, SOLDIER COME, BARRACK MUST REMAIN grin cheesy )

Don jazzy its all the hand work of God and be thankful for what hr has done in your life and the lives of people around you because he used you as a light to lift so many in your family and people around you.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
huntax:

This comment is totally flawed.
That "wasted piece of human existence" is worth millions of naira.
Think before you post next time, don't post just for attention.

Yet he can't pay rent in AbuHA? grin
Oni GBESE! cry
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by JosephsDestiny: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2016
yeanka007:

Problem with you guys is that you don't pay attention to D'banj music. Get yourself his D King's Men (DKM) album and you will testify that Don Jazzy really miss a real entertainer.

Don Jazzy will never have an artist as big as D'banj again.

And for information, if you are a good listener of music then you will know that Nigeria have producers that are better at producing wonderful beats than Don jazzy.

Was it even Don jazzy that produced all Mavin songs because he never denied Olamide allegation of he buying beats then claiming he produced them.
Don't be naive, what makes you think DBanj would be the greatest Artiste Don Jazzy would ever work with or produce? What a joke! Who knows tomorrow? We know what DBanj has been and can be, but we don't know what any other up and coming artiste can become. Besides do you think Don Jazzy gets high on some cheap weed like Olamide and stoop low to begin to counter his many childish and stupid rants on Twitter? Wake up bro. I respected Don J more for not making that mistake, replying Olamide while receiving his lifetime achievement award at the Headies was enough blunder IMO. Don Jazzy will be remembered as a LEGEND, few men in the industry like 2FACE, DJ JIMMY JATT, maybe DBANJ too, will be remembered and considered as LEGENDS. OLAMIDE would never share such space. QUOTE ME. Olamide is good and he is a hitmaker, but to stand the test of time and remain relevant in the industry for more than 12 years like DON J, producing hits and making stars, you have to be a LEGEND. I rest my case.
Re: I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy by yeanka007: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2016
JosephsDestiny:

Don't be naive, what makes you think DBanj would be the greatest Artiste Don Jazzy would ever work with or produce? What a joke! Who knows tomorrow? We know what DBanj has been and can be, but we don't know what any other up and coming artiste can become. Besides do you think Don Jazzy gets high on some cheap weed like Olamide and stoop low to begin to counter his many childish and stupid rants on Twitter? Wake up bro. I respected Don J more for not making that mistake, replying Olamide while receiving his lifetime achievement award at the Headies was enough blunder IMO. Don Jazzy will be remembered as a LEGEND, few men in the industry like 2FACE, DJ JIMMY JATT, maybe DBANJ too, will be remembered and considered as LEGENDS. OLAMIDE would never share such space. QUOTE ME. Olamide is good and he is a hitmaker, but to stand the test of time and remain relevant in the industry for more than 12 years like DON J, producing hits and making stars, you have to be a LEGEND. I rest my case.

My friend RANTING is different from DEFENDING yourself against what you are wrongly accused of.

Did you get that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream / Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.