Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) (27550 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by freed(m): 2:07am On Jul 02, 2009
asaba    Gov. Uduaghan  on fire

1 Share

Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by freed(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2009
Runway of the Asaba International Airport

1 Share

Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ThinkRait: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
So Uduaghan was serious when he said he was going to build a cargo airport at Asaba!

Hope it will not be abandoned. Anyway, Thumbs up!
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
i need a pretty ASABA wifey
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ThinkRait: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
otokx:

i need a pretty ASABA wifey

Ikwerre donors don finish for PH?
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
Good job.
Finally, development is coming to lots of States in Nigeria
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by rasputinn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
Was there a coupla weeks meself and that Uduaghan boy is no joke grin
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Litmus: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
Fantastic. Already looks beter than Accra airport.

Accra airport

Ha-haar    grin grin
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by 4Play(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
White elephant alert!
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by gregg2: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
The airport will be viable considering the city's proximity to Onitsha
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ikeyman00(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
hope the anambra know that they dnt need airport

the need -storey hospital in that state

hope those monkey power get that
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Ezeagu2: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
Airport in Enugu, now!
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ikeyman00(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
yes u are right enugu and this one

so 2 now, let them save their land

those slowpoke
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
ikeyman00:

those slowpoke

Lol
ikeyman00:

hope the anambra know that they dnt need airport

the need -storey hospital in that state

hope those monkey power get that

If they build hospital, how do u expect them to be able to go to London for headache?
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by freed(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
The airport will be viable considering the city's proximity to Onitsha

SO TRUE
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by samparian(m): 1:58am On Jul 04, 2009
Two thumbs up for the governor and people of Delta state.
It'll be more convenient than MMIA Lagos.
He should also make plans for more road networks and a possible 2nd Niger bridge because when that airport becomes functional, traffick and developement in Asaba will multiply by 10.
cheers y'all
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Ellyptical: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2009
Good for us.
Asaba is pure igboland. No Doubt! its a jogging distance from Onitsha. In the eventuality of secession, we are going with this!
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by oyinda3(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2009
nice

Ellyptical:

Good for us.
Asaba is pure igboland. No Doubt! its a jogging distance from Onitsha. In the eventuality of secession, we are going with this!

angry ur not going anywhere o
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by TippyTop(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2009
This is a waste of tax payers money since the capital is going to be moved in future to its rightful position-Warri.
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Chiddysville(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2009
grin, na by force? We are tired of this forced marriage and secondly, i thought you don't need us
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by chino11(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ ikeyman00, or whatever you called yourself. I hope you will mention the state you come from so that we will compare and contrast lets know who the real morons are.I'm sure that your an enemy of Anambra State, the Light of the Nation. I know also that what is eating you up is mere envy of Anambra and its richly endowed people. I can assure you that asaba motor park "airport" will never be functional without Anambra people , more especially when Anambra is building its own International Cargo Airport. I hope your not calling that okada park in enugu an airport , lol. You must be deceiving yourself. Today Anambra State can boast of Oil and Gas Refinery,Sea port, largest market in the entire black race among other infrastructural development. Anambra people are industrious people, which explains why you have such cities as Onitsha,Nnewi and above all Awka the state capital. Just name your state let start the comparison , look at Nsukka or Abakalilki or worst of all wawa man talking to Anambrarians , the Americans this world called Nigeria. Go to any state of this country Anambra people are the movers and shakers. We have produced the likes of Great Zik of Africa Nigeria's first president,Dr Alex Ekwueme Nigeria formerf president, Nwafor Orizu first Senate president, Chuba Okadigbo a renown academician and former Senate president. Chike Obi world renown Mathematician.Chinua Achebe world renown writer and many more too numerous to mention here and now. Just name one person from your state lets know who the real morons are , anuofia

Chino
chino.dike@yahoo.com

ikeyman00 (m)
uk

Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction)
« #12 on: July 03, 2009, 09:20 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

those slowpoke
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ezeágu:

Airport in Enugu, now!

That one na Airport? That is just a runway jare!
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ikeyman00(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
nawoo

ahhaaa grin

abi na kai kai de worry u
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by zinco: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2009
i can see that my state is going be one of the best in the country. if militants will not be an obstacle
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by emyah(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2009
zinco:

i can see that my state is going be one of the best in the country. if militants will not be an obstacle

air port alone, is not going to make ur state the best state . wake up
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Gbawe: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2009
4 Play:

White elephant alert!

I undestand your pessimism but an International Airport is unlikely to be a 'white Elephant' project. Nigeria's huge population and pathetic infrastructure means that more transport options is alway a welcomed development.
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lagos,abuja,kano,port harcourt airports are the recognized international airports in nigeria, any other thing is a just a glorified runway, I bet if foreign airline will ever in those local airports, anyhow congrats to delta for such a courage, lol
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
How true are the rumours that only Aba-made aircraft will be allowed to land at the new Asaba International Airport ?
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by ThinkRait: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
Considering the length of time and the amount spent in transporting goods from Lagos to the east and also the state of our roads, I think it is a wise decision to build a cargo airport close to the east.

This is the best decision Gov. Uduaghan has taken since he assumed office. If he had spent the large sums of money he wasted on the looting agency called DESOPADEC constructing the airport, Delta State would have had another source of revenue apart from the destructive and cursed black gold.
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by GEW: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
every town should have its own airport viable or not. it is all called development by NL standard
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by bibiking1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abandoned project on the horizon! Mark my words
Re: pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) by AndreUweh(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
Jakumo:

How true are the rumours that only Aba-made aircraft will be allowed to land at the new Asaba International Airport ?

Please stop insulting Delta state here. Respect .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport / This Video Of Soldiers Running Away Was Not Shot In 2014 - Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.