Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (31617 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / HDQ-TV[[[FREE]]]WWE* Fastlane 2016 Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2016
awoniyisunmonu:
How can i be part of this?
Will want to relocate to ogbomoso.
That's a good plan.you are welcome to ogbomoso
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
akara:
Hi Legsup,

what do you or can be interplanted with the Plantain while you wait out the year for harvest.. to maximise output from the land.
watermelon or tomatoes can be intercropped.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
agrobiz873:
Nice one sir. I want to get involved this season
Will contact you soon.
ok.the earlier the better.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by greenmind(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2016
If one is intercropping, what is the maximum allowable suckers on acre?

Lesgupnigeria:

watermelon or tomatoes can be intercropped.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2016
greenmind:
If one is intercropping, what is the maximum allowable suckers on acre?

if you are intercropping,you can do 2.5m by 2.5m spacing which will contain about 650 suckers.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by enomakos(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Plantain is one of the crops with huge wealth potential and not commercially cultivated....#be involved.
You also need to protect your investment with wire fence.
how much will it cost to fence one acre of land with such wire?
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
enomakos:
how much will it cost to fence one acre of land with such wire?
Assuming the perimeter of your farm is 180m,1 bundle of wire fence is 18m,
It means that you will be making use of 10 bundles
1 bundle is 18k
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by enomakos(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Assuming the perimeter of your farm is 180m,1 bundle of wire fence is 18m, It means that you will be making use of 10 bundles 1 bundle is 18k
thanks very much bro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by FIPS: 10:55am On May 03, 2016
You can whatsapp me on 0807147955
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2016
FIPS:
What does it takes to be part of this. You can whatsapp me on 08071479557
kindly call me on 08164628081 to talk.
Thanks.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
enomakos:
thanks very much bro
you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
we can feed the world if all hands are on deck with more people making good money through farming.
#lets do it
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by yhemisie(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2016
i am interested in plantain just want to get started
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
yhemisie:
i am interested in plantain just want to get started
kindly call me.you can check my signature for my contact details.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
OLAJADON:
to go into this business probably how much is d capital needed.
depends on farm location to be able to determine that.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by OLAJADON: 4:14am On May 10, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

depends on farm location to be able to determine that.
am thinking ibadan
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2016
OLAJADON:
am thinking ibadan
ok.with 450k, you will be able to successfully cultivate 1 acre from planting to harvesting excluding land purchase.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
Clearing finished!
fencing start!!
#OnlyForPlantain

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Despite numerous challenges,we will feed the nations and make money. #plantainProductionUnveiled
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
Note: official Visit to the farm from 8am to 6pm.
Thankyou
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2016
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Larwin(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2016
Dearest farmers, I hope you are all good!

Permit me to introduce LandMapper, a product from Landviser LLC USA which can help with all the problems associated with soil survey.

This tech helps u to delineate areas with contrasting soil properties within the fields quickly, non-destructive and cost-efficiently

It also help to significantly reduce the amount of samples required and precisely design a sampling plan based on the site spatial variability

Also, you will be able to acquire periodic information on soil properties easily.

Salinity problems which arise from unchecked irrigation and fertilizer applications can be solved easily. Note this usually give rise to low yields or unhealthy crops.

If you will like to partner with us, contact us through:

www.facebook.com/dextolgb
info@dextolgbgeo.com
www.dextolgbgeo.com
www.landviser.net
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 16, 2016
Larwin:

Permit me to introduce LandMapper, a product from Landviser LLC USA which can help with all the problems associated with soil survey.

This tech helps u to delineate areas with contrasting soil properties within the fields quickly, non-destructive and cost-efficiently

It also help to significantly reduce the amount of samples required and precisely design a sampling plan based on the site spatial variability

Also, you will be able to acquire periodic information on soil properties easily.

Salinity problems which arise from unchecked irrigation and fertilizer applications can be solved easily. Note this usually give rise to low yields or unhealthy crops.

08037010771 /08060689660
info@dextolgbgeo.com
www.dextolgbgeo.com
www.landviser.net

As a Soil Scientist and farmer, I find this most interesting.
I'll look it up and get back to you.

Cheers!
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Larwin(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
[center][/center]
GrammarNazi:

As a Soil Scientist and farmer, I find this most interesting.
I'll look it up and get back to you.

Cheers!

Thanks for the compliment,
If we want to really be self sustained as a nation then it's time to incorporate latest technologies in our various farm practice.

It will be great to form a partnership with you.

Regards
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2016
Larwin:

08037010771 /08060689660
info@dextolgbgeo.com
www.dextolgbgeo.com
www.landviser.net

Nice one.Have visited your facebook page and site.
Will call you soon.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Larwin(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Nice one.Have visited your facebook page and site.
Will call you soon.

Oh, thank you very much.
Will be expecting your call.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2016
Larwin:

Oh, thank you very much. Will be expecting your call.
i call one of the line but no one is picking.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Larwin(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

i call one of the line but no one is picking.

Oh, sorry nobody was able to pick up. You can try call again or drop your number and we ll get back to u.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2016
Larwin:

Oh, sorry nobody was able to pick up. You can try call again or drop your number and we ll get back to u.
ok.nice talking to you
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2016
Check my latest blog post on www.waleagroservicesnigeria.com/blog on the 3 most important skills you need to start a farm business
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by walata2011(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Check my latest blog post on www.waleagroservicesnigeria.com/blog on the 3 most important skills you need to start a farm business
@Lesgupnigeria I have been trying to call you for weeks, what is wrong with your numbers?
Please try to reach me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / My Pig Farm Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.