Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention (2097 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
I have really observed this on nairaland, the section like the science and technology travel and business are being paying less attention which is really bad. Come to think of it these sections are where u learn something more important and benefit your life rather than in romance sections where all u learn is kitty Katy and joystick.Take for instance there are some thread in science and technology created by this guy johnydon22 and some other great guys out there that never make it to font page just because is not in romance section. Why? Any explanation for this from our modes, supermodes and all great guys from nairaland will be highly appreciated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by pet4ril(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Because NLs are more of youths still trying to grow up undecided especially in love affairs tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Elosky20: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:
I have really observed this on nairaland, the section like the science and technology travel and business are being paying less attention which is really bad. Come to think of it these sections are where u learn something more important and benefit your life rather than in romance sections where all u learn is kitty Katy and joystick.Take for instance there are some thread in science and technology created by this guy johnydon22 and some other great guys out there that never make it to font page just because is not in romance section. Why? Any explanation for this from our modes, supermodes and all great guys from nairaland will be highly appreciated.
because we were born after a hot romance

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
pet4ril:
Because NLs are more of youths still trying to grow up undecided especially in love affairs tongue
It shouldn't be we need to grow in every aspect of our life ,we need information that will propel us to do something great in d future, come to think of it there are some people in here who will not visit other sections if they know what they are really mising they wouldn't remain here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Strahovski1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sex sells

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
pet4ril:
[/s]
Nope. That's just you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

because we were born after a hot romance
Stay there when other are making millions u are talking of hot romance, for me oo ,I don't port to business section ooo.Do u know that when there is no money nothing like romance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by pet4ril(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:

It shouldn't be we need to grow in every aspect of our life ,we need information that will propel us to do something great in d future, come to think of it there are some people in here who will not visit sections if they know what they are really mising they wouldn't remain here.
you said its given more attention doesn't mean they don't visit other sections.
Everyone knows what is important to them and the right time to go for it
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Elosky20: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:

Stay there when other are making millions u are talking of hot romance, for me oo ,I don't port to business section ooo.Do u know that when there is no money nothing like romance.
true talk.
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Strahovski1:
Sex sells
I think u are saying the truth, sexual immoralities everywhere , even for someone like me who still want to wait till marriage. I discovered that visiting romance section is not good for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Strahovski1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:

I think u are saying the truth, sexual immoralities everywhere , even for someone like me who still want to wait till marriage. I discovered that visiting romance section is not good for me

Everything here is about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Everything here is about sex.
Yes oooo my brother if not for this post I have decided not visit romance again ooo, it can turn a born again christian to a chronic and unrepentant fornicator overnight.
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
true talk.
Yes ooo my guy
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
pet4ril:
you said its given more attention doesn't mean they don't visit other sections.
Everyone knows what is important to them and the right time to go for it
I'm talking about our modes, this what I'm saying u hardly see a post from business, science and technology,travel, investment, even education making front page but u will see several ones from romance celebrity making d front page.
Secondly there are nairalanders who hardly visit other sections, let take myself for example I only visit romance and religious section in past but when I discovered wealth of information locking in those aforementioned sections I know myself that I have missed a lot and unfortunately those thread will not make it to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Vjcray: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:
I have really observed this on nairaland, the section like the science and technology travel and business are being paying less attention which is really bad. Come to think of it these sections are where u learn something more important and benefit your life rather than in romance sections where all u learn is kitty Katy and joystick. Take for instance there are some thread in science and technology created by this guy johnydon22 and some other great guys out there that never make it to font page just because is not in romance section. Why? Any explanation for this from our modes, supermodes and all great guys from nairaland will be highly appreciated.

"GO YE INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY"

THIS PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST FULFILLING ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS..

YOU WELCOME..
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by sexymoma(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
My brother take for instance if your laptop spoil.. nor be computer villa u go carry am go
abeg if i get relationship issh, u sabi anywhere wey i fit carry am go wey dem go help me repair am without looking down on me angry

the fact remains that this is a faceless forum.. most people come her to share their marriage issh, relationship issh
imagine someone coming to me that he has a small joystick, nor be say i go first laugh tire before i find solution grin
buh here is a faceless forum you say whatever u wish...
And moreover you can't expect a fashion designer to have a clue about what going on in science and technology section... wetin concern agbero with overload grin
buh here in romance section.. who nor sabi grin
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Because we visit google when we want to learn about Sci n Tech. Besides the guys there never talk about fun stuff, mostly astrophysics and other dreary topics. Like I'd choose that over a discussion on headgear that supports augmented reality like Meta Space glasses. Or virtual reality (which is way less cool, but still fun). Heck I could talk about robotics all day. Google Boston Dynamics’ DARPA funded LS3, Atlas and Wildcat, Japanese HAL-5, HULC, Ekso Bionics, and XOS 2 for the best 1 hour of your life.

So yeah, any discussion outside this that doesn't include sex is a waste of interaction to me. Blame it on the testosterone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
sexymoma:
My brother take for instance if your laptop spoil.. nor be computer villa u go carry am go
abeg if i get relationship issh, u sabi anywhere wey i fit carry am go wey dem go help me repair am without looking down on me angry

the fact remains that this is a faceless forum.. most people come her to share their marriage issh, relationship issh
imagine someone coming to me that he has a small joystick, nor be say i go first laugh tire before i find solution grin
buh here is a faceless forum you say whatever u wish...
And moreover you can't expect a fashion designer to have a clue about what going on in science and technology section... wetin concern agbero with overload grin
buh here in romance section.. who nor sabi grin

I think u are not getting me right, I'm not saying those who want to visit romance should not do so, is just that romance section is over rated .

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by pet4ril(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:

I'm talking about our modes, this what I'm saying u hardly see a post from business, science and technology,travel, investment, even education making front page but u will see several ones from romance celebrity making d front page.
Secondly there are nairalanders who hardly visit other sections, let take myself for example I only visit romance and religious section in past but when I discovered wealth of information locking in those aforementioned sections I know myself that I have missed a lot and unfortunately those thread will not make it to front page.
ok.....pardon me please.... You are right

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Here are four reasons why;

1.Because humans are stupid.
2.Because humans are stupid
3.Because humans are stupid.
4 Because humans are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rollar:
Because we visit google when we want to learn about Sci n Tech. Besides the guys there never talk about fun stuff, mostly astrophysics and other dreary topics. Like I'd choose that over a discussion on headgear that supports augmented reality like Meta Space glasses. Or virtual reality (which is way less cool, but still fun). Heck I could talk about robotics all day. Google Boston Dynamics’ DARPA funded LS3, Atlas and Wildcat, Japanese HAL-5, HULC, Ekso Bionics, and XOS 2 for the best 1 hour of your life.

So yeah, any discussion outside this that doesn't include sex is a waste of interaction to me. Blame it on the testosterone grin
Hahahahahah u very funny, on a more serious note, how many youth out there still do that at their leisure time, my bro Facebook, twitter, baddo nairaland, whatsapp etc have taken over only few still have time for that.Bros with all these u mentioned u can still create thread about them and people will learn from it
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
pet4ril:
ok.....pardon me please.... You are right
No problem sister
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Vjcray:

YOU WELCOME..
funny cheesy
Vjcray:

YOU WELCOME..
funny
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gluthatione:

Hahahahahah u very funny, on a more serious note, how many youth out there still do that at their leisure time, my bro Facebook, twitter, baddo nairaland, whatsapp etc have taken over only few still have time for that.Bros with all these u mentioned u can still create thread about them and people will learn from it
You're quite right bro. There's no denying that social media has dulled the average youth's thirst for knowledge, but with people like you that care enough to raise concern about it out there, I'm assured there's hope for the future.
Hmmm. The whole creating threads thing isn't really my style, I prefer to comment on other people's threads. Let's just see how it goes cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Here are four reasons why;

1.Because humans are stupid. 2.Because humans are stupid 3.Because humans are stupid. 4 Because humans are stupid.
Just like your monicker I'm totally speechless.
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by virginboy1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gluthatione:

Are you trying to say you are a virgin? just curious shaaa
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Pennah(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=30pt] bEcaUse wE aRe iTs pRoDuCTzZ[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by cruzita(f): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD STARTS AND END WITH LOVE
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
virginboy1:

Are you trying to say you are a virgin? just curious shaaa
No, I'm not a virgin but I have never had sex for past 15years though d urge is high anyway
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pennah:
[size=30pt] bEcaUse wE aRe iTs pRoDuCTzZ[/size]
Product of what bro?
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by Gluthatione: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD STARTS AND END WITH LOVE
But u should know this sis, that there is different between love and romance.I'm not saying romance is bad but d way we go about it @ times here is making some people to lose their sanity.
Re: Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention by octopusfreaky(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gluthatione:

Yes oooo my brother if not for this post I have decided not visit romance again ooo, it can turn a born again christian to a chronic and unrepentant fornicator overnight.
Thats a big lie,that's only if choose to be one What happened to ignoring such threads?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because of val, girls dont make your man do this / Help! How Do I Ask My Partner, Her Birthday Again? / Whatsapp Bleep Matured Mind Group Chatt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.