Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Alberchin Herbal Powder, Has Anyone Used It And Get Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alberchin Herbal Powder, Has Anyone Used It And Get Cured? (1178 Views)

Penis Cancer: How To Spot The Symptoms And Get Cured / Get Cured Of Asthma With Herbal Cure, / #savemayowa Was A Scam! Family Used It To SCAM 40million Naira From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alberchin Herbal Powder, Has Anyone Used It And Get Cured? by ariset: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
A friend of mine who have been experiencing staphylococcus AUREUS symptoms told me about Alberchin herbal powder which he used but was just going to Toilet on and on and on but he does not feel a single change at all rather all His staphylococcus AUREUS symptoms were still disturbing Him, he threw it away, i keep seeing and reading THE advert where one Doctor Ola the man that selfs it keep talking much about it, i am sufferings from the Symptoms of Staphylococcus AUREUS for about 4 Years now, i have used Forever living, Tianshi, Green world, Tasly kasly, kedi reshi GNLD, Antibiotics, i am just tired i do not know what to do anymore, I would like to know if anyone have used Alberchin herbal powder and he is truly cured of Staphylococcus AUREUS? I do not want to waste my money, i want to know from others experience as well. Thanks.
Re: Alberchin Herbal Powder, Has Anyone Used It And Get Cured? by ariset: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Does it mean that No one has used this Product?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Baby Boy Born 'pregnant' With Another Baby (photos) / Going Through Incurable Health Challenges? Try Swissgarde Products / Can Someone Explain Multiple Fibroid And Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.