Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,458 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Experience In School!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience In School!!! (536 Views)

My First Experience In A Brothel / One Funny Experience In School / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In School!!! by andystash(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Back in the days in secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry.
During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%. The results were usually announced from the lowest to the highest marks, so I always was the 1st Or 2nd to be called out. One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me asking:
"Guy wats up?"
"How you take do am?"
And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved all my critics wrong. Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my prayers have been answered. If this was a dream, it was indeed a sweet dream.
The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me.
It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and get it."
Then I FAINTED!

(1) (Reply)

We Think Enugu State Lawmakers Are Full Of Shit, And Here’s Why / See This: Magacy At It's Finest Lol / Wood Dining Chairs For Sale UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.