Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Starting Uber Taxi Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Uber Taxi Business (2918 Views)

Hidden Secret Why Taxi Business Become The Most Profitable Business Globally? / Toyota Corola (2002 Model) For Taxi Business. Any Advice? / Taxi Business In Accra, Ghana As A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Uber Taxi Business by Terrie23: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm starting uber taxi business next month, I need advice pls, I have heard so much about this biz that I'm confused. Help me out anyone pls. thanks
Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by naijacutee(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's quite straight forward:

- You need a car 2008 or newer
- You need a driver to drive it
- You need a smart phone
- You need insurance for the car
- The driver needs to undergo training with Uber and sit an exam
- The driver needs a Lagos State Drivers card

Everything you need to know, including how much you should expect to make is covered here: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-₦250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/

2 Likes

Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by millhouse: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by TokyoBulls(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
naijacutee:
It's quite straight forward:

- You need a car 2008 or newer
- You need a driver to drive it
- You need a smart phone
- You need insurance for the car
- The driver needs to undergo training with Uber and sit an exam
- The driver needs a Lagos State Drivers card

Everything you need to know, including how much you should expect to make is covered here: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-₦250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/

Uber Lagos no longer takes 2008 cars. The condition is now 2009 or newer.
Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by TokyoBulls(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I need 10 drivers who have active Uber accounts and profiles for immediate employment. They must have a rating of minimum 4.4 and be ready to start working immediately. I pay 20% of net income, 100% performance bonus and additional N20,000 to high fliers (minimum NN150,000 per week gross earnings. You can send a mail to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by FabioRomani: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm... Am interested in this business. What is d business dynamics like? ROI? what costs do i incure etc.. Please someone help...
Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by Huskyfrancis(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your with your car! You need to read this if:
You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.
You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.
You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)
You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.
You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.
Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.
We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 3 working days, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtwworld@yahoo.com
Re: Starting Uber Taxi Business by hussein1586: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Use this code to get free ride:
[size=24pt]husseinh1055ue[/size]
you are welcome .....

(1) (Reply)

Buy New Apple Macbook Air - N165k, Good For Business - See Photos / 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. / Supply Of Commodities In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.