Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group (3223 Views)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists like Johnydon22 , plaetton have blatantly displayed bigotry against Christianity and its adherents' beliefs . They describe creation as mythical and God as fantasy plus other denigrate-ful things against our beliefs .

Why haven't you criticized them ? Should I also say that atheism has destroyed the brain of the average African ?

Have any of these atheists denied or wished to deny christians or muslims of their human rights? No.

But we cant say the same about your ilk on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
onetrack:

North Korea is not atheist. Their gods are their dead leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il. If you need proof then look at the 'miracles' that have been attributed to them--great signs supposedly occurred at their births and so on. Atheists don't believe in miracles or miraculous signs.

What?! North Korea is a quintessence of an atheist nation . Those leaders proclaimed themselves as gods because they are megalomaniacs

Some Atheists believe in spirituality and not personal God and gods
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Take a breath.

Listen to some soothing music (I suggest Death With Dignity by Sufjan Stevens).

Now, there's no need to get riled up here, all I'm saying is that if you can see that it's a problem then why don't you tell it like it is?

For example, any time feminists say that we need to make an effort to reduce sexual assault cases against women, some men always say that men can get raped too, so why aren't they talking about that? But they fail to realize that while this is true, it isn't nearly as common as cases where females are victims.

My point is, I'm not saying that there isn't a little bit Christian persecution in a few countries, but can we compare it to the widespread discrimination against atheists. Another thing is, just like my example above, you're only trying to undercut the situation by bringing up a less pertinent problem without regarding the problem at hand. This ends up solving nothing.

You want us to eradicate discrimination against Atheists...while ignoring persecution of religious people by Atheists?

You're trying to make me laugh, right?
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

Is it a coincidence that all of the people you mentioned are communists? You keep proving that religion is bad even for atheists. Communism is a state religion

Is it a coincidence they're all atheists?
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by onetrack(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What?! North Korea is a quintessence of an atheist nation . Those leaders proclaimed themselves as gods because they are megalomaniacs

Some Atheists believe in spirituality and not personal God and gods

Look at what they do, not what they say. These people are held up as god-like figures. Why else would they say that Kim Jong Un made 23 consecutive holes-in-one the first time he played golf? They have a religion, of which the gods are the Kims.

There are indeed atheists who believe in a type of spirituality but you will not find many who believe in the type of miracles that the North Korean press claims.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

Have any of these atheists denied or wished to deny christians or muslims of their human rights? No.

But we cant say the same about your ilk on nairaland.

So do you live with them or know them personally to know if they deny christians or muslims of their human rights ? Why aint you certain that we will permit atheists to exercise their human rights ? Do you live with us or know us personally

JackBizzle ... why are you like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by onetrack(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
italo:

Keep fooling yourself.

What about China, Soviet Union etc?

I only focused on North Korea. The Communist Party of China is atheist, as was the Soviet Union's (though it could be argued except during the time of Stalin when Stalin became their god. I am neutral on this).
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
onetrack:

Look at what they do, not what they say. These people are held up as god-like figures. Why else would they say that Kim Jong Un made 23 consecutive holes-in-one the first time he played golf? They have a religion, of which the gods are the Kims.

There are indeed atheists who believe in a type of spirituality but you will not find many who believe in the type of miracles that the North Korean press claims.

Im confused here , your response is not coherent at all ... please elucidate

1. "Look at what they do , not what they say "

2. "Why else would they say that Kim Jong Un made 23 consecutive holes ... "

3. "They have a religion of which the gods are the Kims "

4. " They are indeed atheists who believe in a type of spirituality "

Bro , you are really contradicting yourself ...
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by CoolUsername: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
italo:

You want us to eradicate discrimination against Atheists...while ignoring persecution of religious people by Atheists?

You're trying to make me laugh, right?

You're missing the point. Religious persecution is a far smaller scale problem than persecution against atheists if you want to be honest.

We all know that North Korea and China are not truly democratic in their ruling. And we know that is where the problem is.

I could go on and list countries that persecute atheists in some form but obviously you're inclined to turn a blind eye towards it.

Can you say to yourself boldly that in general atheism is given equal rights with religion?
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Niflheim(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
@Italo, persecution from atheists is worse? You gotta be kidding me!!!..............................http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-labels-atheists-terrorists-new-anti-dissident-law-article-1.1743233
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

You're missing the point. Religious persecution is a far smaller scale problem than persecution against atheists if you want to be honest.

We all know that North Korea and China are not truly democratic in their ruling. And we know that is where the problem is.

I could go on and list countries that persecute atheists in some form but obviously you're inclined to turn a blind eye towards it.

Can you say to yourself boldly that in general atheism is given equal rights with religion?

In some (even democratic) countries, atheism is given superior rights to religion.

In Norway, a couple had all their five children taken from them because "they were too Christian."

Go and eradicate that discrimination.

I'm not missing any point. If you thing religious persecution is far smaller, why not eradicate it first, since it's easier to solve.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
onetrack:

I only focused on North Korea. The Communist Party of China is atheist, as was the Soviet Union's (though it could be argued except during the time of Stalin when Stalin became their god. I am neutral on this).

Summary: Atheists have persecuted and killed tens of millions of religious people.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Niflheim:
@Italo, persecution from atheists is worse? You gotta be kidding me!!!..............................http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-labels-atheists-terrorists-new-anti-dissident-law-article-1.1743233

Pol Pot (Atheist) killed a quarter of his countrymen.

Stalin killed millions of Religious people.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Niflheim(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pol Pot believed in "Heaven", and he also believed in "Destiny"!!! He was most likely a Deist!!!
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by CoolUsername: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
italo:

In some (even democratic) countries, atheism is given superior rights to religion.

In Norway, a couple had all their five children taken from them because "they were too Christian."

Go and eradicate that discrimination.

I'm not missing any point. If you thing religious persecution is far smaller, why not eradicate it first, since it's easier to solve.

From what I read, the parents reportedly 'pulled their ears', 'slapped their buttocks', and 'shook the baby like a rag'.

Corporal punishment is illegal in Norway. Shaking a baby is retar.ded as hell in Norway and all over the world.

So, is that really discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by HCpaul(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
analice107:

What in 'Christianity is a personal race', don't you understand?
Christianity is a relationship not a religion, that's why you can't find us doing the same thing. My encounter with Christ is different from yours. So please face front and, good luck with your book.

Absurd misconception about a theist writeup.

Am not defending atheism and at the same time not preventing christianity.

Until we christians acknowledge our weaknesses, we will not learn to lean against the strenght of Christ.

Don't also be ignorant of the christian theology and doctrine.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

From what I read, the parents reportedly 'pulled their ears', 'slapped their buttocks', and 'shook the baby like a rag'.

Corporal punishment is illegal in Norway. Shaking a baby is retar.ded as hell in Norway and all over the world.

So, is that really discrimination?

From what I read, the application was turned down because of concerns that registration could affect the "peace... [and] good order" in the country.

Doing something that can affect peace and good order in a country is retar.ded in Kenya and all over the world.

So is that really discrimination?
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So do you live with them or know them personally to know if they deny christians or muslims of their human rights ? Why aint you certain that we will permit atheists to exercise their human rights ? Do you live with us or know us personally

JackBizzle ... why are like this undecided

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
italo:

Pol Pot (Atheist) killed a quarter of his countrymen.

Stalin killed millions of Religious people.

Wait, how do you know that Pol pot was an atheist?

The guy was a Buddhist who believed that heaven was directing him.

Italo the liar. All lies to evade the discrimination that his christian brethren dish upon atheists in Kenya and Nigeria
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

JackBizzle ... why are you like this undecided

Sir, is your brain functioning? I was clearly talking about the nairaland atheists THAT YOU BROUGHT UP, and about how they havent supported the removal of human rights of christians.

Whereas, christians on nairaland have supported the breaching of human rights of atheists.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by CoolUsername: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
italo:

From what I read, the application was turned down because of concerns that registration could affect the "peace... [and] good order" in the country.

Doing something that can affect peace and good order in a country is retar.ded in Kenya and all over the world.

So is that really discrimination?

Everybody can see that these things don't go together. The government is supposed to protect minorities in a democracy.

Here, they basically saying that they're too incompetent to perform their duties therefore, atheists must suffer from it.

Beating your kids should not be equated to wanting to exist legally.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sir, is your brain functioning? I was clearly talking about the nairaland atheists THAT YOU BROUGHT UP, and about how they havent supported the removal of human rights of christians.

Mr. man I asked if you know them personally or live with them(the nairaland atheists) because you were so sure that they can't support or haven't supported the removal of human rights of christians .

Your statement was :

Whereas, christians on nairaland have supported the breaching of human rights of atheists.

Can you post links from those threads to buttress this claim 'cos apparently its so weak
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr. man I asked if you know them personally or live with them(the nairaland atheists) because you were so sure that they can't support or haven't supported the removal of human rights of christians .

Your statement was :

Can you post links from those threads to buttress this claim 'cos apparently its so weak

So your brain is devoid of context? The context that we are talking of nairaland atheists and what they have done on nairaland?

Go and sleep. Your brain is tired.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

So your brain is devoid of context? The context that we are talking of nairaland atheists and what they have done on nairaland?

Go and sleep. Your brain is tired.

So can you now post links of threads where christians clamoured for removal of the human rights of atheists .
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by italo: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

Everybody can see that these things don't go together. The government is supposed to protect minorities in a democracy.

Here, they basically saying that they're too incompetent to perform their duties therefore, atheists must suffer from it.

Beating your kids should not be equated to wanting to exist legally.

Everybody can see that these things don't go together. The government is supposed to protect people of all or no creeds in a democracy.

Here, they basically saying that they're too discriminatory to perform that duty, therefore, Christian parents must suffer from it.

Promoting anarchy should not be equated to wanting to bring up your kids legally.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by CoolUsername: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2016
italo:

Everybody can see that these things don't go together. The government is supposed to protect people of all or no creeds in a democracy.

Here, they basically saying that they're too discriminatory to perform that duty, therefore, Christian parents must suffer from it.

Promoting anarchy should not be equated to wanting to bring up your kids legally.

First thing, atheism isn't anarchy.

Second thing, are you even trying to make a point anymore? Should shaking your baby like a rag be legal?

Also, I'm sure you think this little thing of repeating my words is clever. Maybe it was the first time but now all I see is someone with no real argument trying to overcompensate.

We're done here.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So can you now post links of threads where christians clamoured for removal of the human rights of atheists .

Good

Here are christians supporting and laughing over the imprisonment of an atheist in a psychiatric ward just because he is an atheist.

https://www.nairaland.com/1802038/what-nigerian-atheist-declared-insane#24504496

1 Like

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why exactly do they want to register their group? To spread their godlessness?

Good job, Kenyans! cheesy
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
^^^

Kingebukasblog

Evidence of a christian that supports the abuse of human rights of atheists
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
JackBizzle:
Religion has destroyed the brain of the average African.

Why so intolerant of atheists?

After, clowns like kingebukasblog, italo and reyginus will come and deny discrimination
Lololol. Anytime I imagine you saying these words I can't help but laugh. Like, can I see your face? Lol.
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Anytime I imagine you saying these words I can't help but laugh. Like, can I see your face? Lol.

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by JackBizzle: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you ran away?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches / Gay Church / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.