Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? (1156 Views)

Taribo West's Daughter Is Nollywoods Newest Child Star / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? by Ekeismyhobby(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
A Nollywood poster which features top Nollwyood actress, Faithia Balogun carrying Amercian rapper, Kanye West’s daughter, North, has surfaced online. The movie poster also parades reputable Yoruba actor cum producer, Segun Ogungbe.

Though, it is obvious the poster was doctored or photoshopped (as you wish) to make it seem like Kanye West’s daughter, North West stars in the movie, you can always trust Nigerians with their comment once they see something like this!

…And trust me, twitter has gone haywire!!!

Check out some of what people are tweeting about the poster…
[http://www.ekeismyhobby.com/2016/02/04/kanye-wests-daughter-and-fathia-balogun-in-new-yoruba-movie/]

Re: Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I tire.
Re: Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Title of d movie pls! I gat to watch it!

It's Atobilobah!
Re: Kanye West’s Daughter And Fathia Balogun In New Yoruba Movie? by omisakint: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
This sw and fraud

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Ghana Must Go / Author Of Game Of Thrones Novels Gives Hints Season 7 And 'the Winds Of Winter' / Bein Sport HD Live Spotted On Tstv: Check Out The Tstv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.