Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) (46471 Views)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
No Logo seen.. I aint doubting the credibility of the news sha.. Buh this news is supposed to have real Authenticity..

Innoson is trying tho.. He needs real Backing from the Government..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by wristbangle: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good one
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by ennysuccess(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by engrMikemd(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
speecless
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Innoson have a lot of promise, they need to re-up on their game and focus on the lower end of the market for now, where the technology is not the most important factor but rather the relative quality and value just like LADA did in Russia and TATA in India.

IVM can really go for the Toyota corolla target market and below, but the Nigerian government need to support them with a domestic production legislation to reduce import dependency, force the manufacturer to buld assembly plants here and also enable IVM to compete on favourable terms.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Innoson is truly serious serious as i'm observing he can become a continental brand. he should invest more in the branding and marketing of the company that adds alot of value to the company

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by stasius: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Innoson 18 seater bus is rubbish. So compact. I dont even know who measures the seat space for them...... Meanwhile has anybody seen alert! If u have sighted alert in your area report!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Leyqute(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is false. Where is the logo of the car? That's the only proof. It's not about being a THomas but seeing is believing.

With the false information being peddled around the internet nowadays, the blogger and the reader ought to have done the right thing by capturing the front of the car. Sorry, this is false until evidence is tendered.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
While others are blaming buhari many others are expanding.
GOD make me like innocent chukuma
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We don flood Nairaland wit Goodnews from Igboland...diz Year will be great year for Igbos and dia well-wishers
iseeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
stasius:
Innoson 18 seater bus is rubbish. So compact. I dont even know who measures the seat space for them...... Meanwhile has anybody seen alert! If u have sighted alert in your area report!

Innoson are a small manufacturer when compared to other companies who can afford to spend millions of money on ergonomic research and have soo many design engineers who are well groomed in the design exterior and interior.

One thing innoson has to do is invest in that area, he does not need in house designers but he can always contract the many globally recognized and adequately experienced companies who focus on vehicle design.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Wizprodigy: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice, africans should patronize africans.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by obailala(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nigeria na wa! While the Ghanaian government is buying made in Nigeria car, Nigerian government is buying made in Germany / Japan cars.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Analysiscorner: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
My only beef with the Innoson vehicle is their logo
I mean they can do waay better. Get some guys in yaba tech or Nsukka. make it a design competition or something... winner gets a cash prize. surely Mazi Innoson cant be that stingy.
Exactly. I don't like their logo.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Analysiscorner: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Leyqute:
This is false. Where is the logo of the car? That's the only proof. It's not about being a THomas but seeing is believing.

With the false information being peddled around the internet nowadays, the blogger and the reader ought to have done the right thing by capturing the front of the car. Sorry, this is false until evidence is tendered.

Shikena.
Your last line just destroyed your good writeup. I am also looking for the logo. But to label the news false is going too far.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
INNOSON should make his brand available to common man...

Economical
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Leyqute(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Your last line just destroyed your good writeup. I am also looking for the logo. But to label the news false is going too far.

I know I might've been harsh but there's been lots of fake reports lately. I'm just being realistic. There is a clear line between white and black.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
d man no even blive in tht made in ghana car or too xpensive i guess coz na only 1type jeep no variety..lol
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Abenoty: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nigeria through IGBOS has got everything possible to make Africa the greatest of all continents of the world. Kudos! to IVM

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by kceewhyte(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
OAFMods:
Where is Innoson logo located on the car ?
down ur ass
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by willytongie81: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Agunnewi:
Nigerian government should bury thier head in shame, they only talk the talk, they don't walk it.
I bet you, the car w/ dissapoint them within 3month. Aba made cars... Error
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by specco(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Shame on the Fed. govt of Nigeria for not patronizing their own. It's now Ghana(African brother) that's doing the right thing. Is this how we are going to advance technologically. A feat like this needs govt, (both fed and states) support. Nice one Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by henryanna36: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Ask them very well. They conveniently didn't show it, or even the front of the car
Bros see some Innoson cars here.Nothing like Innoson logo on them

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by divide9ja: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God that the South-East is with us the South-South.

I hope the west enjoys being with the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Immorttal: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice to hear that.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by mandax: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, pa Bubu allocated 3.6bn for 2016 BMW cars??

Tonda Faya devul

President Bubu's Arewa clan hardly believes in one Nigeria, if not for crude oil and access to sea in the south east region, and access to sea through the southwest region.

The Seuns of NL who crave one Nigeria hardly know or accept this.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Dinobi77: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's encouraging
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by tottinova: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
henryanna36:
As narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader @Jeremy.Read what he sent below.....

'Hi Trezzy.Thanks for the good work you are doing.I spotted these Innoson made motors in Ghana.They are used for presidential campaign.It is good that our automobile company is making Nigeria proud. Thumbs up for Innoson.'

Aw!So so so happy for Innoson.It is good that their products are recognised beyond Nigeria.It should be recalled that Senator Ben Murray recently patronised the company

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/innoson-motors-nnewi-exports-cars-to.html

How would I know if it's innoson undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by obstead200(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
My only beef with the Innoson vehicle is their logo
I mean they can do waay better. Get some guys in yaba tech or Nsukka. make it a design competition or something... winner gets a cash prize. surely Mazi Innoson cant be that stingy.
I think I like dia logo. Don't forget it is a growing brand. They have to make sure their logo can easily be related to their name. IVM inside a circle is a good logo.
Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by Femiwilli: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
mandax:

President Bubu's Arewa clan hardly believes in one Nigeria, if not for crude oil and access to sea in the south east region, and access to sea through the southwest region.

The Seuns of NL who crave one Nigeria hardly know or accept this.

[size=13pt]We can see that Nigerians don't believe in One Nigeria
See below how many think.
[/size]

jonnieoneng:

JUST GIVE ME A NAME AND LOCATION AND U CAN FIND OUT.I HAVE ACTUALLY KILLED HYENAS FOR SPORTS,KILLRD COWS FOR MONEY BUT..... YOU .....I WILL KILL FOR FREE.PROBABLE ADD UR SKULL AS THE FIRST IGBO I KILLED

kernel501:

THE WAY YOU BRAG ABOUT LAGOS, MAKES ME THE SAME... IF WE CALL LAGOS NO MAN'S LAND YOU START SHOUTING, BUT OUR OIL IS FOR NIGERIA SHA?

That's exactly why many of us are unhappy.

Lagos belongs to all the Yorubas only

uselessgoat:
[size=14pt] It(Lagos) belong to we yorubas only.[/size]

[size=13pt]
When it gets to Our Oil it belongs to the whole of Nigeria as lagos belongs to only the yorubas
[/size]
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided

[size=14pt]The same people that claim Lagos for only the Yoruba are claiming the Oil in the Niger Delta[/size]

EastanPower:

Let me warn you that the oil in Nigeria whether in Niger Delta and any attempt to claim our collective wealth will be properly addressed.

The Nigerian Army, Navy & Airforce is on standby to flatten any region that troubles Nigeria.
try and see.
[size=14pt]
Nairalander's judge for yourselfs if this is good
[/size]

[size=14pt]We the south-south have learnt our lessons oh.
So we stand with those who we can mutual benefit from each other.

We the south-south stand with the South-East, NL may not like it but its the way they make us feel.

We all know that one Nigeria is a Pipe dream

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) by obstead200(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
willytongie81:
I bet you, the car w/ dissapoint them within 3month. Aba made cars... Error
na bad belle go kill u.
Innoson is one of the guys trying to do things that will revive our ailing economy and u are here beefing like the big fool u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.