Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) (5349 Views)

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by chocxblaze1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
A disturbing video purporting to show a prostitute still attached at the genitals to an elderly man who died while having sex has emerged online.
The bizarre footage shows paramedics transporting the alleged dead body with the woman still on top out of a building on a hospital stretcher.
The pair are hidden under a blanket, but the woman does seem to be moving, as a crowd of people stand around and watch in horror.
The video appears to have first emerged on Chinese video sharing website Miaopai, before it was later shared by users on LiveLeak.
It is believed that the incident took place in China, although the exact location is unknown. The duo were presumably taken to the hospital to be surgically separated before the man could then be brought to the morgue.
People are also able to get stuck together while having intercourse – a rare occurrence known as ‘penis captivus’, where the vagina muscles clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual.
One way in which doctors are able to separate people stuck together is by giving the woman an injection commonly used to dilate the uterus of pregnant women It is not known what happened to this particular lady and how she was later separated, however..

2 Shares

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Zenzu01(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
The oyibo version of Magun....

Now will his soul rest in peace or pieces? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Medunah: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
GROSS

shocked

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
END TIME SEX, END TIME DEATH.

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
see problem gringrin
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by blackjack21(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
I heard a story that on resurrection day we will wake up doing what we died doing.

now, this guy ganna wake up ontop Olosho.
undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I wonder wetin e go tell God na im kilam..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by thorpido(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
The man na old man.He carry wetin pass am.
Heart attack during sex.

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by JayEntaur(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
blackjack21:
I heard a story that on resurrection day we will wake up doing what we died doing.

undecided grin

Lol. So untrue. Sorry to burst your bubble.

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by MizTyna(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
they call it 'pen.is captivus' we call it 'magun'

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
what a way to die.

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is what we call "tailor made for each other"

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
There are a million ways to die in the west

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
he came from the hole,he's going back through the hole

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by ilevic(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
#singing# s'anu Omo re maje n gba'bi mo gbawa lo...

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Zenzu01(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
MizTyna:

Yea...I never thought oyibo too dey do magun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Zenzu01:
The oyibo version of Magun....

Now will his soul rest in peace or pieces? undecided undecided
Two separate pieces, body & pen!s like Tutankhamun

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Zenzu01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Michellla:
he came from the hole,he's going back through the hole

He came from the hole, but he's going back through the pit cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by chocxblaze1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
End time for real! wink
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by chocxblaze1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
END TIME SEX, END TIME DEATH.
End time for real!
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by chibwike(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
1000 ways to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by refiner(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
good for dem!

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by blackjack21(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
JayEntaur:

Lol. So untrue. Sorry to burst your bubble.

it's Not my bubble tongue

to some people, the whole idea of judgment day and some fairy dude in the sky is untrue. undecided
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Qualer: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
MizTyna:

i would love you to 'captivus my penisus' for at leastus one weekendus... hala!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Be like the old man never pay the prostitute her complete money

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by gemale(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
omo men. dt ashy puna go tyt gan. effects of xs kegel exercise. my own b say hw dt old guy go come face judgement?

1 Like

Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by Holywizard: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by idris4r83(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2016
blackjack21:

undecided grin
hahahhahahahahha him own don b
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2016
don't climb"magun"did he die hard
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by vicstar(m): 5:07am On Feb 05, 2016
all ma enemies will die from "joystick captivus" lipsrsealed grin
Re: Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Just too old for marathon sex...Guys see how to pls your woman below

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses / Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.