Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? (92984 Views)

Video: Gulf Of Alaska Where Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Akious2k2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
tempix:
This was clearly revealed To the last prophet of of Islam and you still dont believe him
Quran, 55:19-20
He has set free the two seas meeting together.
There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress.
Quran, 25:53
He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition.
What more can I say than...
ALLAHU Akbar

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by steppins: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Holywizard:
as if i care
You do... What do you think your reply was for?
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by iamgiggssleaky(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Holywizard:
this kind of wonders are in my village where a black stagnant water dont meet our main stream{ (Eze-Iyi), in English, Water king}. Legend has it dat dey re two enemies & their spirits dnt rapour. If u shud pour de different waters into a container, dey will separate & if it shud be in a bottle & u shake it, de bottle will bust. Spirits still dey exist

Waaater e no get enemy *in fela's voice

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by jornie(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
dwebwalker:

your explanations no gel at all... if u don't believe in superstition... just know that something's are beyond science and beyond your understanding
lazy minds like you don't deserve this modern age... always trying to draw us back
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by MarvelJ: 3:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Akious2k2:

I think this verse is not d only verse which talks about it... I think there are other verses too... Not very sure, anyways

Ok havent researched abt that. But will do in sha Allah. It is the known one for me. Thanks.

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by hahn(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Holywizard:
this kind of wonders are in my village where a black stagnant water dont meet our main stream{ (Eze-Iyi), in English, Water king}. Legend has it dat dey re two enemies & their spirits dnt rapour. If u shud pour de different waters into a container, dey will separate & if it shud be in a bottle & u shake it, de bottle will bust. Spirits still dey exist

@bolded, have you ever carried out that experiment and observed the outcome?

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by totorimi: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Please can someone explain what then happens to a vessel .moving from one part of the ocean to the other since they do not mix and obviously the vessel rudder will surely mix the two waters.

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by dwebwalker(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
LastMumu:
If you need any reason to doubt why Africa will never become great like the Whites, you don't have to look too far, this thread is a perfect reference.

"it was written in the Quran" "it was written in the bible"
Africa is one continent where everyone is afraid to think, all they just want to do is believe. People will dismiss logic and science without thinking but would graciously and wholeheartedly believe any _fucking fable in some old books written by cavemen thousands of years ago. I tire for una o.

I believe at this point, we are all entitled to our own opinions, I choose to go with the book written by cave men, why because the same white brought the book to us...

My point is , this books exist thousands of years ago but yet has explanation to events happening in our present time.

If you don't believe God exist, we do.

but again your opinion is yours, we have ours.... its not about who is wise and who is not.... its not about rotten or golden brain, like Mr tenderlaw...

its about our opinion.

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by dwebwalker(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2016
jornie:

lazy minds like you don't deserve this modern age... always trying to draw us back

No disrespect, but I see how smart your mind is, if you are not a black sheep following a white mans theory.

let me ask you, are you the one who performed the experiment, that proved the theory, that you so blindly defend...

White men are gods to people like you, if I must believe all a white man says, then let them create a breathing human or stop us from dying.... (Immortality)

if they can't then God is the ultimate, they only know very little.

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by dwebwalker(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Ahhh, abeg no vex oo sad .. dont curse out if anger ... nobody get rotten egg as brain grin grin ...
Well, the truth is that ignorance and laziness has made people relate everything to being spiritual, no one's ready to find out why such a thing is possible.. this is clearly what science does, it goes deep to find out the reason behind whatever that is happening ... Some say that HIV is a punishment from God b'cos no cure has been found, there was a time when Malaria was like that ( it killed Great Bonaparte) ... No one believes metal can fly, today we all enter planes and travel round the world... no one called it a miracle b'cos they saw how it was built and its reason for flying..
Summary, once there's no reason as to while something happened.. its automatically termed Miracle until Science finds out ...... God Save Africa smiley

The fact is there are great things done by science but God created man except you believe you originated from monkeys, I agree with you that science have created some things... that are mind blowing but we will agree we are entitled to our own opinion.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by ehissi(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Water will always find its level!!
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by jornie(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
D

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by dwebwalker(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
jornie:

My fellow Nairalander,this is not about skin colour (I can see you are a racist, it won't take you anywhere ). it's about appreciating logical reasoning, about understanding the world we live in. Even those that brought the various religions (Christianity, Islam etc ) to Africa don't reason that way, they have being able to balance their belief and science, knowing well that science and scientific studies will only make their lives better and enjoyable.That is why these religious institutions build schools,to encourage learning and keep the good work going from generation to generation. I don't even know where you are now , but we are communicating...thanks to scientists and engineers.... will God come and establish phone /laptop factories, design nairaland or even establish an Internet service provider here in on earth.But it is the scientists who study the world,the things in it and natural phenomenons that make it possible.Maybe you would appreciate scientists more when you visit the hospital, just the radiotherapy department.You will see how many lives these people (both the very young and the elderly) are saving with their knowledge of science...

That being said, because you believe in God does not mean you should be lazy minded.There is nothing worse than a lazy minded person.You should study your yourself and your environment...and be able explain them...it will only lead you to a better and happier life.

You spoke your mind, but the fact is believe what you want and I will believe what I believe.

I am no racist, but you did not carry out the experiment or are you the owner of the logic, more over you don't know me.....

So laziness is not what's at play here....

Its what you believe and am afraid I can't agree with you but to let you believe what you believe, because only one of us will be right, so if we agree. The chances are we may both be wrong.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by adedapo1994: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by jornie(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
dwebwalker:

You spoke your mind, but the fact is believe what you want and I will believe what I believe.

I am no racist, but you did not carry out the experiment or are you the owner of the logic, more over you don't know me.....

So laziness is not what's at play here....

Its what you believe and am afraid I can't agree with you but to let you believe what you believe, because only one of us will be right, so if we agree. The chances are we may both be wrong.

so? why does that matter?
did you make your phone yourself?

wrong? Is there any law that states that u shall not study yourself, your environment and their interaction..
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by dwebwalker(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2016
jornie:

so? why does that matter?
did you make your phone yourself?

wrong? Is there any law that states that u shall not study yourself, your environment and their interaction..

Let's just drop it cuz we can never agree..
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by flokii: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
repogirl.. come let's go and tour d place.na

you could write about it you knw. cheesy
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by tuna4servi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
God is great
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Kazrem(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ise Olohun. Proudly speaking, it is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by deathmen12: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
feldido:
We have lots of that in the Niger delta, fresh water and salt water don't mix.
ya u re rite
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by IBEXY(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
This phenomenon is present along the Bonny Island to Port Harcourt boat route. Close to Bonny Island you occasionally will notice where the Bonny coastal river system interacts with turbulent Atlantic waves. The color separation is plain to see on some days just as in the picture.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by erusen: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olamipapa:

Delusion at it peak.
explain what is delusion here
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by azeeza(f): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
In Lokoja, River Niger and Benue flow pari-pasu without mixing up.
feldido:
We have lots of that in the Niger delta, fresh water and salt water don't mix.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by erusen: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
hahn:

@bolded, have you ever carried out that experiment and observed the outcome?
that guy na mumu
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by phreakabit(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
dwebwalker:
The problem with science is, they want to have answers to everything and most times they are wrong...

something's can't be explained... simple

Tell that to the dimwitted scientists.
They always come up with paradoxical theories.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by erusen: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
jornie:

My fellow Nairalander,this is not about skin colour (I can see you are a racist, it won't take you anywhere ). it's about appreciating logical reasoning, about understanding the world we live in. Even those that brought the various religions (Christianity, Islam etc ) to Africa don't reason that way, they have being able to balance their belief and science, knowing well that science and scientific studies will only make their lives better and enjoyable.That is why these religious institutions build schools,to encourage learning and keep the good work going from generation to generation. I don't even know where you are now , but we are communicating...thanks to scientists and engineers.... will God come and establish phone /laptop factories, design nairaland or even establish an Internet service provider here in on earth.But it is the scientists who study the world,the things in it and natural phenomenons that make it possible.Maybe you would appreciate scientists more when you visit the hospital, just the radiotherapy department.You will see how many lives these people (both the very young and the elderly) are saving with their knowledge of science...

That being said, because you believe in God does not mean you should be lazy minded.There is nothing worse than a lazy minded person.You should study your yourself and your environment...and be able explain them...it will only lead you to a better and happier life.
guy u took the words out of my mouth,I have just be observing them since

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
MarvelJ:

Noble Verse(s) 55:19-55:22
Yusuf Ali:
[055:019]  He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:

[055:020]  Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress:
[055:021]  Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

[055:022]  Out of them come Pearls and Coral:
Arabic (from right to left):

‏55:19 مرج البحرين يلتقيان
‏55:20 بينهما برزخ لايبغيان

‏55:21 فباي الاء ربكما تكذبان
‏55:22 يخرج منهما اللؤلؤ والمرجان

The Holy Quran is not only full of miracles but it is a miracle in itself. In its verses Allah, the Supreme Creator (or God Almighty) has invited all intelligent human beings to ponder over His marvelous creations and gain knowledge. Modern science is discovering slowly the events/objects that have been revealed to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) over 1400 years ago through the Holy Quran.
One of such great miracle is the meeting of two oceans/seas in such a way that they flow side by side, or even within each other, but they don’t mix and mingle. In many places around this world there are two masses of sweet-water and salt-water flowing side by side at the same place but without mixing or mingling with each other
Jazakumun llahu khairan.

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by ramalot(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Akanaz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Allah is truly Akbar
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by ramalot(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
dwebwalker:
The problem with science is, they want to have answers to everything and most times they are wrong...

something's can't be explained... simple

On the contrary, the problem with people like you is if the world was left to you, you'd probably be jumping from tree to tree.

Some things can't be explained, until they ARE. Ignoramus!

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Stanbeto: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nwanne bia le nu olu ebube chukwu. Awesome God
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Bnladan(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
"Marajal bahraini yaltaqiyaan, bainahuma barzakhun laa yabgiyaan". Sadaqallahul azeem.

Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54