Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

(photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee (2289 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by Alexander001(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
mehn, those guys gat no chill grin

3 Likes

Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by midehi2(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
hehehehehe
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by Mario1989(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by dollyjoy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am still trying to get the humour in that pix though!
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by rollUP(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lmao. Evil friends
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by divinehand2003(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fake friends
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by fromnigeria(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Reminds me of my Alma mater. We deliberately allow them to fight till they reconcile themselve when they are tired.
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by Alexander001(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
o.y.o was my case that day, nobody cared to separate.
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by feldido(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Very funny angry

Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by vicstar(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
wtmb4h grin grin d kid used he's slippers as shield
Re: (photo)when You Are Tired Of Fighting But Your Friends Called you Bruce Lee by judey1992(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2016
after the fight you go turn Bruce jenner.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: The Moment Your Brain And Your Butt Exchange Positions / The Names Wives Call Their Husbands Nowadays Are According To The Money / Igbo Men And "I Have It In My Second Shop" (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.