Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) (1542 Views)

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by BeClever: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
BREAKINGTIMES has just received an audio recording between two men that suggests that Boko Haram is still in control of four local Government Areas in Borno State. The caller “Sule” is a soldier stationed at Maiduguri, He revealed the extent of devastation that Boko Haram has exacted on Borno State. He further added that the Service Chiefs were deceiving President Muhammadu Buhari.

As a matter of fact, He stated that half of Gubio was under Boko Haram. He further stated that Damasak was still under Boko Haram. Saying that four local Governments were still under Boko Haram control. The caller added that the Helicopter Gunships that were brought in from South Africa by former President Goodluck Jonathan, which helped the Military achieve success, had been returned back to South Africa.

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/flash-boko-haram-still-in-4-local-governments-audio/

Lalasticala Mynd44 thus is more serious than we have imagined..

Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by grbgrb4(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
ok
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
tongue
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by APCcrimesHD: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
lalasticlala seun do the needful
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Leboska(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
For nko you just they hearing am. where do you think they keep all the people they kidnapped?
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Princewill1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
While Buhari is in London trying to solve Syrian war crisis.
Truly,he is a dullard!

6 Likes

Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
PDP self happily posting about bokoharam..
hehehehehe
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by BeClever: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordMecuzy:
PDP self happily posting about bokoharam..

hehehehehe

I think they are right.. Somebody must have to flash the problems of this country to the governments face, whether they like it or not..

5 Likes

Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Our media and social media agents are now all silent. They are even deleting threads that reveal and ban you for trying to pass information to others using their platfoams.
No worry, continue, una turn go soon reach.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
BeClever:

I think they are right.. Somebody must have to flash the problems of this country to the governments face, whether they like it or not..

I'm happy they are doing it tho even when we all know they sincerely failed in that aspect
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Flexherbal(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
When will all these stop? Help your self. See my link.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by obailala(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2016
BeClever:
BREAKINGTIMES has just received an audio recording between two men that suggests that Boko Haram is still in control of four local Government Areas in Borno State. The caller “Sule” is a soldier stationed at Maiduguri, He revealed the extent of devastation that Boko Haram has exacted on Borno State. He further added that the Service Chiefs were deceiving President Muhammadu Buhari.

As a matter of fact, He stated that half of Gubio was under Boko Haram. He further stated that Damasak was still under Boko Haram. Saying that four local Governments were still under Boko Haram control. [size=13pt]The caller added that the Helicopter Gunships that were brought in from South Africa by former President Goodluck Jonathan, which helped the Military achieve success, had been returned back to South Africa[/size].

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/flash-boko-haram-still-in-4-local-governments-audio/

Lalast icala Mynd 44 thus is more serious than we have imagined..

Huh? shocked shocked
Were the gunships being hired by GEJ from South africa? I thought they were bought with part of the $2.1bn? Quite an interesting revelation if true.

Anyway, the story is from [size=13pt]breakingtimes[/size], one of the many useless post-election loss era PDP/ipod propaganda tools in the same category as Trentonline and igbereTV. I would wait until a reasonable media outlet carries this story before making further comments.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by skademzy(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2016
And the search for the truth continue... I smell lies in this post grin grin
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by GworoChewinMaga: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Govt of ostriches lying to themselves
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by BeClever: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
obailala:
Huh? shocked shocked
Were the gunships being hired by GEJ from South africa? I thought they were bought with part of the $2.1bn? Quite an interesting revelation if true.

Anyway, the story is from [size=13pt]breakingtimes[/size], one of the many useless post-election loss era PDP/ipod propaganda tools in the same category as Trentonline and igbereTV. I would wait until a reasonable media outlet carries this story before making further comments.

You could have simply made your useless point without quoting me, but since u called, I will answer.

You see no one, and I mean no one absolutely cares about your feeling. You are not important to anyone.. So quoting me and sounding like you are one of those I would like see won't change anything.

On the issue on ground.. If you like believe it if you like don't.. Buy I hope you have finally believed #Dalori and you have also "blamed GEJ or IPOB today.

If you don't have enough mb to listen to the Audio, why cry here.

Please, don't quote me again with this hate that oozes outa ya ywarns like rotten eggs.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2016
I don't think this report is true but....

It's either Mr Sule lied or the media have been paid to under report the activities of the group cos the impunity would have been greater than what we hearing if indeed they had 4 L.G.A's under their control!
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Candyrain(m): 2:59am On Feb 05, 2016
This is really serious. Where's Liar Mohammed that has attributed the "no loss of any territory to boko haram" to mean they've been defeated? He should listen to this.

4 LGAs? Still under Boko Haram's control? Choiiiiii!!!

Does it mean those times we weren't hearing of any Boko Haram's activities, the media were deliberately being made not to report it?

Na wa ooooo.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Candyrain(m): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2016
obailala:
Huh? shocked shocked

[size=15pt]Zombie Spotted[/size] grin
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by mrjangaweed: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
obailala:
Huh? shocked shocked

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by obailala(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2016
BeClever:

You could have simply made your useless point without quoting me, but since u called, I will answer.

You see no one, and I mean no one absolutely cares about your feeling. You are not important to anyone.. So quoting me and sounding like you are one of those I would like see won't change anything.

On the issue on ground.. If you like believe it if you like don't.. Buy I hope you have finally believed #Dalori and you have also "blamed GEJ or IPOB today.

If you don't have enough mb to listen to the Audio, why cry here.

Please, don't quote me again with this hate that oozes outa ya ywarns like rotten eggs.
I simply dismissed a report coming from a notoriously dubious source pending when other more reputable sources carry the news. I certainly do not sound like the pained one here; re-read your message to confirm who between us actually oozes with hate. Thanks

...And lastly, I was only quoting a news report and highlighting a catchy bit, I wasnt quoting your opinion. So stop taking it personal.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by obailala(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2016
Candyrain:

[size=15pt]Zombie Spotted[/size] grin
bia nwokem, muru anya o sad
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by keally: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Candyrain:
This is really serious. Where's Liar Mohammed that has attributed the "no loss of any territory to boko haram" to mean they've been defeated? He should listen to this.

4 LGAs? Still under Boko Haram's control? Choiiiiii!!!

Does it mean those times we weren't hearing of any Boko Haram's activities, the media were deliberately being made not to report it?

Na wa ooooo.
. Yes, Lie mohammed had a meeting with media people, I saw it myself on telly. He scolded them seriously for reporting Boko Haram activities. He claimed that the reportage is what emboldens and encourages Boko haram and therefore instructed them to stop.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Berrylite: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Whose report shall we then believe?
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by dustmalik: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Thebreakingtimes is a known PDP propaganda media outlet. I'm sorry, but this is dead on arrival. Next propaganda, please.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by dustmalik: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Berrylite:
Whose report shall we then believe?
All the Thebreakingtimes do is spread lies. They are well known as a PDP propaganda media. But, then again, it's up to you to believe what you want to.
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Godjone(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2016
GEJ was already winning the war but baba needed power. He got power at last but became confuse on what to do with power.

Baba go slow how market

APC zombies how market
Re: FLASH| Boko Haram Still In 4 Local Governments (AUDIO) by Candyrain(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
obailala:
bia nwokem, muru anya o sad

Onye isi

Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Purchased Some Of Toyota Landcruiser V8 Given To Senators At N35m? / I Dreamt About Fulani Herdsmen Killing / ASO ROCK Uses Picture Of Rescued Chibok Girl Meeting With PMB As Cover Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.