Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (59932 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guinean Binta Diamond Diallo and Wizkid welcomed their son, Wizkid's second child, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Junior about two weeks ago.
The new mum just shared this pic of her bare baby bump on her IG and captioned it:
#TBT the most wonderful feeling in the world #roadtomotherhood #25weekspreggers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wizkids-babymama-binta-diallo-gushes.html

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Emmaus12: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Guinean Binta Diamond Diallo and Wizkid welcomed their son, Wizkid's second child, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Junior about two weeks ago.
The new mum just shared this pic of her bare baby bump on her IG and captioned it:
#TBT the most wonderful feeling in the world #roadtomotherhood #25weekspreggers.

Professional baby mama....she for strip so we see her assets to advise further investments

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Emmaus12: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Professional baby mama....she for strip so we see her assets to advise further investments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow. A Pregnant masquerade.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
She has forgotten that thousands of women(^^^) could be cursing her now. It seems being a babymama is a prestigious office this days.

I can't bare the thought of my kids not having access to their mom. That's why I wear 69 condoms and if by magic I release inside you, she will suck everything out, I don't care, even if you use vacuum angry

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by OBTMOS(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, will u still consider marrying dis one for free?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Omotayor123(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Worefar..... Baby mama poo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by pyyxxaro: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oboi see as the belle ripe like better Water melon

Wiz-Kid

u nor de fear o

U de lash ur Aunty

Make una fear this God o lipsrsealed

34 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by cutetopsey(f): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baby mama's era

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Diaryofnaija: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
All these instagram oloshos are always doing the most.... Iranu!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Drinkwater(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
nice one blessed boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
wetin I go type self?abegi make I go bath,op I dey come no comot oo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by sagewonders(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Celebrating Sin. God help us

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Crap everywhere u go

Just like emptyHen

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
ve to admit,wizzy u can do beta dan dis...control dt thing btwn ur legs for f...k sake

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Mhizizzy(f): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Larryhoover(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
This one self reach fp
Nawa ooo
Later we go see thread like wizkid in the toilet....

Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Kingnap(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Okay... In other news; Let me start creating my own threads too

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Lifebender(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jolsnow:
Wow. A Pregnant masquerade donkey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by brightnelly(f): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why this our small small yeyebrities dey like kush women TWICE their age??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by jmoore(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Babymama na occupation?

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Israel5(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
NAwa o.. so much for club errors. dem nor Dey fine sef. That's what's annoying about his carelessness

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by themmyd: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good for her, it isn't easy to be a mother be it babymama or not

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by chocxblaze1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Tenim47(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
wizkid like 2face, ,, , , our father wu at in heaven
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Tukor32: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheap girl

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by ladyF(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baby mama no dey pay. I can't even raise kids outside marriage, it's a no, no, no for me!!! The responsible thing to do is marriage first, then children, but sadly, this our generation... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by wharley01(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
How this take affect garri price for market lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Aroh48(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
That lady is above 45yrs..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by MrPeterson(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
We hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.