Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67541 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Is this a one off treatment or a constant?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2016
12345DKO:

Thank you very much sir but you will sha sell for me when I'm married?
No worries!
I am always here.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2016
bomasek:
Is this a one off treatment or a constant?
Is is for a cure ,Sir.
All you will need to do feo us , is to be reduce your intake of Sugary things. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and exercise, regularly.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2016
The good thing about our Tea is that we prepare them fresh and send to you. We do not keep in stores.
No preservatives, no sun drying and no chemicals. So the result is always mind blowing.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by bomasek(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2016
So u take it once and u r cured,is that it or how often should one take it
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
bomasek:
So u take it once and u r cured,is that it or how often should one take it
You are to take it once. The only thing you will do for us is to help us maintain the cure.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Moses247(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
You are to take it once. The only thing you will do for us is to help us maintain the cure.
Maintain d cure Hw??
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Moses247:

Maintain d cure Hw??
By staying away from things that can cause erectile dysfunction. Reducing your intake of Sugary things , eating fruits and vegetables, regularly. Etc.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
It is better for Madam to be complaining that you are to active, than the opposite.

We know it is not your fault.
Age has set in.
You masturbated excessively, while you were young.
You are always stressed out after work.
You were not like this before.
All those are excuses.
Nor be excuses vagina dey chop ooo!
Empower your self and make madam happy again.

In whatever we do, your privacy matters to us. We do not give out your details .

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Anxiety kills. It makes you to be afraid of what is not.

The challenge some of us have, the reason while we are not performing well in bed is because we are to anxious, not because we have a problem.

When you come too soon. Take a little rest and try again after some time. Trying to force your organ ready for a second round , immediately , will not work, because , you are anxious.
Nor be power them take dey stand am.

But, no matter the case, this tea will give you all the confidence that you need. It makes you ever ready for action.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Watermelon is good for you as a man.
If you do not have the time to chew it, blend it and add a little lime to it.
Filter and drink.
Never be too busy to take care of your health.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Try to relax your mind during sex.
Focus on pleasing the woman.
Do not be in a hurry. As a man, reaching orgasm is not difficult.
It is the woman that needs all the attention.
Take your time to touch her , all over her body.
Take her half way, before you penetrate.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
We do not joke with your privacy !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
For those of you who have never tried roots and herbs, this tea will make you respect nature.
We have it all in Africa.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nature has it all.
Who told the palm tree to be producing palm wine?

Hope you know that fresh, natural palm wine is good for breast feeding mothers, for the production of breast milk !

Hope you know that we use palm wine to treat measles !

Hope you equally know that palm wine is good for men !

God has given us all that we need .
Cheers !

1 Share

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Any powder for weight loss?

Yes.
But, I have decided to major in the male organ.
Nature has everything!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:

your whatsapp number
You can also reach me on : 08066194562
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Making love in a conducive environment and a cool atmosphere is more enjoyable.

Research has it that you may last longer and perform better under such a condition.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Women. Cherish Your men!

Learn to help your man out.

Teach him how to satisfy you.

Tell him what drives you crazy.

If he is anxious, help him to be calm and relaxed.

Make him feel at home.

It is for better , for best.

Remembered you are his partner.

His helper, so help him in all ways.

We do not support divorce.

Cheers !
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Try to know sensitive areas in your woman's body and use them to bring her to orgasm.

Try touching different sensitive parts in her body ,until you discover the part that drives her crazy.

You can ask her to tell you. But, they prefer it , we you find it out by yourself.

Cheers !

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Snapchat: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Who's your Daddy??
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:
Who's your Daddy??

My friend, I checked your profile, i discovered you just registered yesterday, with no profile picture.
Today is 29/09/2016 and your registered 28/09/2016.
It shows you are knew in this forum and may not know me.

My daddy is very proud of me.
He is proud of the man i have become.
Helping people out of their challenges while making a part for myself.

He is proud that i now believe in herbal products ( Africa Wonders ! )

It is your age that will determine how you see things like this.

You may not know how bad it is for a man to be with his wife and performs poorly.

Some people started very strong and agile, but today their strength is failing.
They need natural products like this to get their groove back.

The truth is, this tea is very potent.
If we do not satisfy our wives, who will ?

I know that this is your own way of asking me to tell you more about the tea.
Contact me and i will do that.
I am very friendly.

Young girl wey dey ask her mama , why her breast sag, na time dey answer her.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Snapchat: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Flexherbal, I respect your hustle and I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm sorry if thats how you viewed it.

I was only catching fun with the title of this post.

By The Way, I have no idea if my g-fathers used it grin I'm not married so I don't think I might need the tea.

I'm Not A New Member Though. smiley
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Snapchat:
Flexherbal, I respect your hustle and I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm sorry if thats how you viewed it.

I was only catching fun with the title of this post.

By The Way, I have no idea if my g-fathers used it grin I'm not married so I don't think I might need the tea.

I'm Not A New Member Though. smiley

I am deeply sorry. You know, there are times when some people that have not used the tea will want to say some funny things.
I knew in a way that you were not trying to say something rude.
I just wanted to use the opportunity to address a general issue.
Thank you for behaving matured.
I respect you, sir.

I do not like offending gentle people like you.
We are all here on earth for the same reason, which is to live life.
Hope i have been forgiven ?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Snapchat: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Flexherbal:

I am deeply sorry. You know, there are times when some people that have not used the tea will want to say some funny things.
I knew in a way that you were not trying to say something rude.
I just wanted to use the opportunity to address a general issue.
Thank you for behaving matured.
I respect you, sir.

I do not like offending gentle people like you.
We are all here on earth for the same reason, which is to live life.
Hope i have been forgiven ?

I wasn't offended sir.

Its Hard To Come By People Like You Who Are Understanding On A Forum Like This.

Thank You Very Much.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Snapchat:

I wasn't offended sir.

Thank You Very Much.

With your level of understanding, you will go far in life.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Snapchat: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Flexherbal:

With your level of understanding, you will go far in life.

Thank you, Boss.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Saturday80(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr. Flex
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let me add another testimonie !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Saturday80(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Snapchat:

I wasn't offended sir.

Thank You Very Much.
Both of you are real men.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2016
There are so many ways to say thank you.

A customer ( now a friend), who bought the herbal tea in August, came back in October to wish me a Happy New Month.
What do you think?

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some people only focus on having a strong erection and lasting long.
They care little about watery sperm and low sperm count.

A man with the above challenge may not be able to Father a child.
Let that not scare you. This herbal tea takes care of that, too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.