Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (61343 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cheat or no cheat, celebrities are known for that and I am sure their wives are cool with that grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by sdindan: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
refiner:

grin....nairaland and funny comments sha,!
Even you pretty too... shaa!
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by gooddavid: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jolsnow:
If he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't had deleted them.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [b][/b]pls make diz world a better place by using english properly na....or beta stil, dnt use it @al

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Vivalavida99(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
frisky2good:
Babe, that girl that raised the alarm must know something we don't know.

lol. What does she know that we don't know? She wasn't present with them, if she was, she would would have posted pic of them in bed together. Then we would have drawn our opinion from that, all she is doing at present are just mere gossip, she has no proof whatsoever. And don't tell me pic of them together proves anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by macaranta(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
These days it's easier for people to shoot themselves than mind their own businesses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by refiner(f): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
sdindan:
Even you pretty too... shaa!

ugly ape compared to dat outstanding beauty!
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by gohzieh(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
But why must girls cheat. Don't a pretty lady with all this luggages not have a bf! I wonder why flavour haven't sent his eyes on this and retire her as a babymama! I'm so obsessed though. Peter please hit her so hard that she'll never follow a married man

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by sdindan: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
refiner:

ugly ape compared to dat outstanding beauty!
Lies, you fine ooh! Abi you take style the call me lair shey? weda u like it or not, you are pretty.
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Teddeebear: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
StOla:

Does he owe you an explanation for his actions? Whether he deleted a picture or posted a thousand more, busybodies like you would certainly have too much idle time to express your warped and contrived opinion.

I can't imagine people jumping to conclusion based on a notion so useless and stupefying.

Isn't the picture taken with the pretty woman not being used as confirmation that he his cheating on the wife? Hence the need to nip the rumour in the bud by deleting the cause of many people's madness, including your own madness.

madam go and sleep i was not talking to you, stop displaying your foolishness here.

you must be a cheat too, i know Yoruba women are cheats

if am idle, what are you after quoting me …

if Am mad, what are you after quoting a mad person

if am busybody, what are you after quoting me.

hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Excuzeme:

Please show us the look on you rown face...when you heard the News! tongue tongue tongue

Amebo nor be work Oooo
The news doesn't affect me, so I was indifferent. His wife in this case certainly won't have the same reaction I had.

You sef know say amebo no be work, but you open thread to dey view comments grin
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Amebo, what's her business? Is she angry that he dumped her after lashing her before or what. Face your front. undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by jaz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guy you be bad guy. Which association of young boys dey support rubbish
valencia25:
**In P-square's voice** This na temptation, with no single confusion.... Oh Nooo!! cry cry

Dear Peter Okoye,

You have done all the association of the GOOD TASTE PROUD on here on NL and thanks for doing the needful because looking at the statue, front and backside of this girl, you deserve every steps you might have taken either good or bad and we are solidly behind you because WE also understand.

So, please continue living your life happily and do justice to other ones out there but always remember the code. "Family first regardless of their looks, and have your families on your heart always"

Lastly, you've done nothing wrong bro!

Signed,
#YorubaBoys

One love Peter and thanks for shining her P-u-nani wink, please keep repping cool
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Aminat508(f): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
wristbangle:
aminat508

I hear say u dey sell kerosene for N20 per litre. Abeg send me your house address!
grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
with all d ladies flocking around him like tilapia fish im nt surprised
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
i was going to blame him until i saw the lady pics

prayer request: lord pls give me the grace to resist temptations like diz when i become a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Richy4(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
If they really want to tell a better lie based on those pictures, Who ever took the picture should have cropped it very well so that we won't see all the fans now....Haba!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by moonraker(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
not gonna lie, the chick in the pic is hot hot hawt shocked angry
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by henrybomb(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Tatafo be like MTN, they are everywhere you go undecided

They can't just wait to crash your marriage especially if its a successful one undecided

Their motto is: if I can't have it then I must destroy it by every means possible undecided undecided undecided
Abi I tire ooo dey ve deir bizness to face ooo na anoda person bag dem go carry for head carry deir own bag for hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by elektois: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2016
No single proof that he cheated....the stories making fp Dese days Ehn, Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by bayonino: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2016
Ladies of nowadays... Smh undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by MWTH(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2016
5starmilitant:
Op, all of una dey mad ni? Is this what you call cheating? A group photo that was cropped? Wtf......

Ojere! Sharp guy don code am. This is a cropped pix.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by lilreese: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2016
This girl fine
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by sweetgala(m): 1:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Don't even know what to say, but then taking picture together with the girl doesn't mean they had anything intimate, just saying.

Babe forget, one of em niggaz is smashing, and from looks of things it aint Samuel Eto

I'm a man and if I'm in these guys position I'll be smashing all these beauties who give it up without question or effort..

But Peter be careful , these hoe5 be like hair done, nails done be looking for a dumn nigga to wife em
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Seems like Psquare is about to drop an album/ single

Na their way
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 05, 2016
gooddavid:
pls make diz world a better place by using english properly na....or beta stil, dnt use it @al

Interesting.
Okay. Give me the correction...
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by repogirl(f): 3:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Mtchewww, I thought the amebo had more evidence sef.
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by repogirl(f): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Okay, the chick is probably a wh'ore but is she Peter's wh'ore? That is the question.

A model and bartender that flies private jets and always in the club shaking her a'ss..... Hmmm. It's suspicious and probable.

Anyway due to my aproko nature(I no dey hide am), I took a visit to her IG page and saw this message. I know its something to do with this Peter allegation.

Trust Nigerians to faya her back.

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Jolsnow:
If he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't had deleted them.

True thats a dumb move
but then what do U expect
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Teddeebear:
seems like what you like, if there is nothing why did he delete the picture.

pray you don't marry a cheat
WTF? he deleted it so mindless peeps dont jump into conclusions!!! haba!!! Did you even notice its a group photo haba!!! this dude just did what any right minded man would do when he saw some mindless peeps started to draw unnecessary conclusions.. men seriously grow up! undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:
Cheating is so so disrespectful. I can't even imagine the look on his wife's face when she sees this. It is well!

Say NO to side chicks and side dudes today. Being faithful is not hard. Stop disrespecting your partner!

Come on you too? seriously? its a group photo for goodness sake, and when bored people started drawing unnecessary conclusions he did the needful and deleted it. come on people what the hell? can''t a man take a group photo any more? cant a man take a photo with a girl even if she looks better than his wife anymore? cant a man just chill anymore? must everything be called cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by jemype(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Don't even know what to say, but then taking picture together with the girl doesn't mean they had anything intimate, just saying.
in the words of dj khaleed- thats smart girl. Go buy ur mama a car
Re: Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) by onunwa21(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Well she worth cheating wit........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.