Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) (56903 Views)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rescue team lifting the remains of Bristow helicopter from the Erha field to Lagos. According to reports, three helicopters of the Rapid Response Squad aided in the location and rescue of the helicopter which crashed in Lagos waters. The crashed helicopter was located 68 nautical miles out of Lagos on the ocean. The passengers and crew members all survived the crash.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/how-crashed-bristow-helicopter-was.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chopper kari Chopper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
More photos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Great

Where is lalasticlala sef? Night don come for Baba Ijebu former house for Surulere side

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by sdindan: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
Great

Where is lalasticlala sef? Night don come for Baba Ijebu former house for Surulere side
bros, allow that guy to sleep small abeg!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Cadamlk: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well,i still commend the management Bristow for conforming with the necessary safety procedures................... Although we all know that God is the ultimate safety.

The most important thing is for you to do your own part and let God complete the rest........That is what has happened in this case.

45 Likes

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by damiplovR(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
This bristow guys should just pay owo awon aiye before this their crashing goes beyond this fa! Crashes be getting too frequent. #just saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by comradee1248: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by OCTAVO: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2016
no lives lost...dts gud news for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by luckyberry(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol helicopter dey do bakflit ontop water

5 Likes

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by elmisti(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2016
I just wan show

Now wey I don. Show, biko...sm1 shld find out if bristow will sell that scrap...make I gather funds sharp sharp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by tutaboi(m): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Kudos to them
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by skup008(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2016
shocked
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2016
shocked
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by gokay11(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Seen
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Mayorjr(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Shame on them. No safety measures....
BTW.... contact me for Mc, compere and host....
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by luckyberry(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2016
elmisti:
I just wan show

Now wey I don. Show, biko...sm1 shld find out if bristow will sell that scrap...make I gather funds sharp sharp
U must b an omo nna boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by mohince(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Huuuuh
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Moz22: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by IYIMAN: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God my friend is alive and sound, what a nasty experience.

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Politicalidiot: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
OMG! If God do not watch the city, the Watchman watcheth in vain. God help us all. You cannot be to careful.

Nairalanders, have u said your prayers today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by labbyk(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Omo!! I just say make I go urinate make I come back ni...see how comment don plenty...ee get as e b.

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by herkeym001(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
currently listening to 96.9 cool fm (Lagos). it's Joyce and N6 on confession Thursday.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by davedpo(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2016
NYc job. well done boys
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by davids202(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2016
I just hope there are Authorities to make sure this chopper don't fly our air space again because as it is now it's tagged 'flood salvage' even a car in developed countries won't be used again pls there should be a follow up because these companies take Nigerians for granted.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by elmisti(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2016
luckyberry:

U must b an omo nna boi

On a contrary, I am a Yoruba man from the North and serving in the East.....I am a Nigerian

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God you survived this, may you not go through this again my man.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by luckyberry(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2016
elmisti:

On a contrary, I am a Yoruba man from the North and serving in the East.....I am a Nigerian
Who ask u all dis 1 nw

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by sam4(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2016
lalasticlala dey smoke weed for backyard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos) / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / Nigerians Living In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.