Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. (539 Views)

I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) / This Story Is Viral On Facebook, Go Read It / Today's Post Is A Little Different, PLEASE READ IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. by okuneddie(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't know if this is how things are done on naira land....another person posted my stuff after I did mine and mods pushed it to FP......getting tired of all these.....there is no time my post have being moved to FP even if they are things FP worthy.....but at least someone else shouldn't be taking my credit...things aren't done this way.
www.nairaland.com/2912483/how-discipled-days

Change ur ways or better still how do u do ur stuff.

1 Like

Re: To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. by khristals(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
I feel your pain bruv...

1 Like

Re: To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. by okuneddie(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
I feel your pain bruv...

Thanks man....
Re: To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. by xpac01(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2016
You're right bro. But are you sure of this being your stuff Cos I've read it on facebook and some blogs severally before seeing here on NL.
Re: To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. by okuneddie(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=xpac01 post=42629711]You're right bro. But are you sure of this being your stuff Cos I've read it on facebook and some blogs severally before seeing here on NL.[/quote

thanks man I appreciate that....but the rule should be first post first push if there is anything like that :-

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Blame? / 40 Days After Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Teebillz Attempted Suicide…here’s All We Kn / The Headache With Nigerian Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.