Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS (986 Views)

JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / Nigerian Man "Toluwani" Schooling In Canada Declared Missing By Family. / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by stevenhood2000: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2016
We really need to change our mentality in this part of the world! Truth is that the world has long left us behind and we aren't trying anything to do a catch up.

A Danish woman, Anja Ringgren Loven, a Philanthropist and founder of African Children’s Aid Education and Development Foundation ( ACAEDF) who lives with her partner and son in Uyo rescued a little boy who had been abandoned by his family because they claimed he was a ‘witch’.

She took him into her care, fed him, gave him clothes and he is currently receiving some medical attention.

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/02/philanthropist-anja-ringgren-loven.html

1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2016
lunatics everywhere
if the boy grow now come become president shey the idiots that threw him away and i believe still monitoring him will come back to form family? abi root and ancestry?
modified
meanwhile, that okpeke's tattoo over make sense o
the dannish okpeke is so much made and very biancaful
u can decode my vibrations via GOTV only if you are so much karid pon jah
the godz are wizkid at this ataima T
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Blessamaka96(f): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Na WA o.
Who gave them that prophesy?
God will help us. Quick recovery boy
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 05, 2016
This child will live to tell his story.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by jumobi1(m): 2:23am On Feb 05, 2016
This is very painful. Being hungry for even 30 minutes is difficult for me. The young kid suffered man. I can only imagine.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2016
This is one of the reasons I haven't put a bullet through the skull of Mr. Trump for calling us names.

Most of the times, he's been right.angry
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by ziccoit: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Those people are crazily fetish. I knew who the culprit would be before I opened this page. A lot of bad things are going on that hood. May God deliver us.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by yhemsy62(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by freeDR(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Education - not literacy - cures ignorance.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Flexherbal(m): 5:35am On Feb 05, 2016
God will bless him.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by hungryboy(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2016
This my Akwa ibom people sha,
This is a very big problem that the government has to look into in that state,
You go see poor man get plenty children,when things over hard with am, him go begin blame those children for him woes,
use your dick according to your net worth to avoid situations like this, dem no gree,
If i be governor na 50yrs jail term i go dash dat boy papa.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by Exponental(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2016
if that small boy is a witch, then his people are in big shit cos his continuous existence will bring hatred & revenge.
Re: Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS by stevenhood2000: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Fate Today / 60 Year Old Man Caught As He Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Jos (photos) / How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.