Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Sheraton Website Is 2 Years Behind Update-see Evidence - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sheraton Website Is 2 Years Behind Update-see Evidence (527 Views)

6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / 16 Reasons Why Your Website Is So Slow / This Website Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheraton Website Is 2 Years Behind Update-see Evidence by EloquentMedia: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Sheraton website either has no webmaster or he/she is not doing his/her job. This is a good opportunity for you to apply. When I opened today 5th Feb 2016, here is the pop up from 2014 I saw

"Dear Esteemed Guests. Please note that the Sheraton Lagos hotel will be undergoing partial renovations from the 30th of July 2014. All hotel operations & business activities during this period remain as usual and guests shall be accommodated on the 1st to 4th floor of the hotel, while the 5th and 6th floor shall be out of service. The Management acknowledges and appreciates your loyal patronage over the years and would like to reassure you that an excellent level of service will be provided during this period. We do apologize for any inconvenience."

Re: Sheraton Website Is 2 Years Behind Update-see Evidence by femo4greatness(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I saw that too

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Tilt Image Hover Effect On Blogger Blog / create your blog today / Interior Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.