Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation (35689 Views)

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song / Yul Edochie Refutes Rumors That Peter Edochie Is Dead / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by henryanna36: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2016
She wrote:
“Rumors can be entertainment for some but affect the people they are about. We all have families we love dearly and it is extremely wrong and unfair to link me to someone who is SIMPLY a
friend. Nothing more. Nothing Less. Instagram pictures do not tell the whole story. I am a model, a continuing student and a woman dedicated to making a small mark in this world.

The world of modeling and bartending has afforded little ol’ me the opportunity to meet lots of people and travel all over the world. About 6mos ago, I began a small project in my native land, the Dominican Republic for a small school for 100 young and impoverished children. Since breaking ground, my father and business partner (my godmother) have met with many leaders of the society & world. .

Athletes, Local Dominican Politicians, Town leaders, Musicians, and Entrepreneurs to donate their time, effort or money towards helping these kids of mine. When I am done with my school, I will reveal details in due time. Much like everything important, things take time and with Gods grace, it will be a success. #GirlBoss #GlamourWomen #VivianWang #UnitedNations #WomeninBusiness #DominicanRepublic #SayNotoFalseRumors #HealtheWorld #JustBecauseIModelDoesntMeanImDense #BadBitchesAreBossesToo #Smile”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBYYc4bP8s_/

Meanwhile, if you missed the earlier thread, click https://www.nairaland.com/2913215/lady-blasts-peter-okoye-cheating

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by henryanna36: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by annexworld(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice jhoor

5 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Mrfahaz(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2016
2016 year of celebrity saga..........grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by agarawu23(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Whatever!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by amtaken(f): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Taking normal pictures by people is not a proof that they are lovers, however, I am yet to understand why you had to be everywhere Peter was these couple of days.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Another season movie don start! #GrabMyPopCorn
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Is she an acid dis 1 she's reacting

1 Like

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by CecyAdrian(f): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2016
What should I even believe sef undecided. If I was to be d judge, I would say she is guilty of the crime though.

11 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Mjshexy(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Their business jare, we have more pressing issues to tackle in Nigeria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2016
I Don tire of this fightin n cheating news jare
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2016
i hope this made front page so that we won't have the story of 9ice and tony Payne here again.. bloggers and their lies. I feel for this lady and peter

1 Like

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Kpele !
It happens every day !

2 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
A cheat as never ever acceptes dey are cheats

They are always been accused smh! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by idupaul: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
A cheat as never ever acceptes dey are cheats

They are always been accused smh! undecided

Singing email you know this why don't you leave them alone till there is concrete evidence
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol, why would they accept cheesy grin

Abeg i no fit laugh...
So they should both come out of the closet and say "yes we r fvking ourselves"".... Lol
Sighs... People sef..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2016
idupaul:

Singing email you know this why don't you leave them alone till there is concrete evidence

Huh na me expose peter? Ow e take concern me?
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by veekid(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Iranu
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Kangol99(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by brunofarad(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Stunts

These are all stunts to stir the celeb space

Watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by looseweight: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Time to mind your business in 2016..

Do you care to loose some of your ugly fat, check my signature or profile
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by januzaj(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
I never expected you to admit you f.ucked him

3 Likes

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by Seyiblogz: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Well, am not going to jump into the defence of any celebrity that allows fans to touch their joystick during stage performance
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by omolola15(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Mumu people. If Peter like make he cheat na him business. Se na this post go put food for my table this morning.

1 Like

Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by FuckTheMod: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Je 5
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by olaolulazio(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Liar lair pant on fire... U are making hell ya heart desire. Stupiddddd!
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by luckyberry(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
And so
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by SmartMugu: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Her response has nothing to do with the allegations.
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by weblogo: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
okk o
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by ksam(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
this one too will be forming celebrity for having a link with Peter.... rubbish
Re: Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation by kennyman2000(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.