Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

#NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award (12593 Views)

When Sekau Nominated Abdul For The Next Mission (hillarious Photo) / Vote For Nairaland At The City People Social Media Award 2016 / Donald Trump And Pope Francis ‘nominated For Nobel Peace Prize’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by xreal: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg how much to vote? Is the SMS voting free? grin Nairaland must win o. Make una vote biko. grin

And the FTC of the year goes to.....

if not you, then it must be Airforce1. grin
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by babyfaceafrica: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lolz
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by godG: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Long live Nairaland!
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ThatNaijaNigger: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
What? How is it possible. I dont know how to present my argument. Do I start with The childish Mods and their aggressive unproductive censorship also it's Extremely local and seems to lack ambition at the moment .

But that's none of my business cus... I use

it lacks ambition and its extremely local but your here everyday..smh
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
give me 1 reason y I should vote Nairaland.
Mods and supermods need to step up. FrontPage is slowly losing its value.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Saheed9: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
I beg who else dey that category cuz it should be nairaland and others
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Blackops(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
If Nairaland no win am we Nairaland go pull back that Back to back isshh... Our own go pass Orubebe/Olamide Iyalaya anybody Nairaland ti take over. Every breaking news was a hit back to Back. Argue with the guy below me.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by kaziblake(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
sirugos:
To be sincere, I am addicted to nairaland... I will not only vote, i must pray for it to win
I thought I was the only one.

NL is too addictive...I'm really trying to withdraw.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Sammyashol(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Its time for oga seun to shower us with freebies o shey e ti gbo? and lalasticlala you have being hiding ur face for so long making some nairaland members thinking you are a ghost, robot because your face is everywhere NAIRALAND god. I'll make sure not only to make it to the venue but sit beside you during the award presentation, i sha know say you no go appear as ghost for that day. Wishing you best of luck. B4 i forget na how much per sms sef
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
I pray to see seun face that day!!!
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by yhemsy62(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
#Teamnairalandmustwin
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Bodozky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sup
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by kolajoo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make Seun send us card if he want our votes. Time to giveaway too
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by yhemsy62(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
#Teamnairalndmustwin
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
OK abeg after we the award will anything change in nairaland EG will they allow us say fuvck without changing it to bleep
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by khalhokage(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vote for Nairaland? With its atrocious and sadly hilarious censorship?
Or is it the constant brain dead tribalism and veiled religious extremism?,
or the ultimate focus on only politics and celebrity news?,
or is it the toxic community of members that can't ever have an argument without devolving into unimaginative insults?
no thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by laprince(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hehehehe.

Seun, you know what to do?

Increase campaign and keep this thread on first page for the next three weeks
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by crazygod(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats to seun. Ur investment is paying off. And to all fellow nairalanders, let's keep this forum more interesting and less bashing of each other.
Thanks.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by bigsmoke2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seun is a social recluse l doubt he will appear to receive the award even if nairaland wins

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by door2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Plsssss vote my broda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by fagbalex(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wetin concern me

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Those of us that have recieved unnecessary ban shud.....
I no talk ooo
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by fabulousbrainzz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
voted...
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Originalsly: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
[b][i][color=#770077]What? How is it possible. I dont know how to present my argument. Do I start with The childish Mods and their aggressive unproductive censorship also it's Extremely local and seems to lack ambition at the moment .
True talk....but the nomination was based on past standard and reputation. With this present flock of sheep...set of villagers...set of beings controlling the front pages by next year NL would not be even taken into consideration.

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Oghumu1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
I go like vote but seriously the mods for here dy vex me, na so so celebrities, "I resemble Wizkid, and other wacko post dy make FP. but NL all the way!!! make the Seun say something about this award na
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Holysholay: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kudos to Nairaland... NL has helped me alot, most importantly wen i wasnt in Naija, i used Nairaland to track my job applications.

However, i will advice dat NL shd work hard to sensor comments/contributions on this forum..... People re turning NL to a forum to abuse, attack, hate, flatter etc, i feel sorry for our youth. Several times i hav been attacked nd i begin to wonder if NL is breeding haters.

Take your time to read atleast 2 trends on NL nd u see several foul words, abuse, attack, hate etc that am talking about. (some wil even read this nd all they will see re grammatical errors)

A word to my fellow NLanders, lets grow up, let us be matured nd give useful comments, contributions, advice etc..... Looking forward to these, nd i will b d happiest person on earth (it is true that we are the salt of the world).
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by samchem(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
WETCUNT:
I LOVE OTU AND IKPU
lol nawaoo
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by frainc(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seun self use style dey stingy, other blogger and forum owner dey shear gift for they members
na only Seun dey chop him own money
abeg u dey stingy Seun Osewa
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by MonPro: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vanguard has a disclaimer that says 'comments do not represent the views of vanguard or it's employees". They don't go around banning people for having different political views.

Tyrannic Nairaland has the same disclaimer but go around banning people with differing political views. The same people who spend their hard-earned airtime and megabyte. Was it like this when they were struggling just few years ago?

They are now too drunk and have challenged the gods to a wrestling match. Let's see how it goes.

Nairalanders pay your bills, stop banning them indiscriminately.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by shumuel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okay, we go vote but you must share the Jpeg or Gif of the Award with us and if it attracts monetary awards with it na all of us go share am o, Agreed ? grin
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by shumuel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okay, we go vote but you must share the Jpeg or Gif of the Award with us and if it attracts monetary awards with it na all of us go share am o, Agreed ? grin

Nairalanders, oya to ya fones, ''fastest fingers first''
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
What? How is it possible. I dont know how to present my argument. Do I start with The childish Mods and their aggressive unproductive censorship also it's Extremely local and seems to lack ambition at the moment .

But that's none of my business cus... I use

For those of y'all saying if it's local, why am I here?...well I am actually working on a cultural heritage project.

And if it were International would I be here?...Think About It⊙﹏⊙

Nwanmoo shai!! *sigh* Life can b tough on some piepul oo .kk jst shift commot ehh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Post Video On Nairaland? / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.