Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day (4196 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Ok o say that to couples na grin let dem learn
aint we?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
aint we?

cheesy since wen?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by addictiv(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Lovely
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy since wen?
IN our premortal world
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Michellla(f): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
ITS super romantic
more like super gross

1 Like

Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
IN our premortal world

Awwwwwww cry save me from dis madness then
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
IN our premortal world

Awwwwwww cry save me from dis madness then.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Lool I so love this wedding tradition cheesy
I think weddings should have a lot of stuffs like these instead of the usual norm.
Yeah?would you "love" it if it was the other way round?
No Op I wouldn't. .
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
more like super gross
dats what brings the romantic remembrance, mayb when ure angry with me then i say to u, michellla remenba d weird gross things weve done and u just smile.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by adedapo1994: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
earthsgeo..co.ke/2016/02/the-sedan-stowaway.html?m=1
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Awwwwwww cry save me from dis madness then.
ok i will save u, just wait 4 me around 12 at night.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
ok i will save u, just wait 4 me around 12 at night.

Im goin to meeting dat time jare
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah?would you "love" it if it was the other way round?
No Op I wouldn't. .
of course I would love it.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Im goin to meeting dat time jare
i will come to ur meeting.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:

cheesy ok
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:

cheesy ok we kuku dey find blood donor before
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
of course I would love it.
okay.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy ok we kuku dey find blood donor before
hehehehe my presence alone will cause earthquake in ur kingdom, power dey pass power o.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by teechudleyy(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Oh my God. Everyday there's a new way to degrade a woman. If its tradition... Then do it in ur traditional attire. This is a total disrespect for a white wedding dress. I'm more concerned about the dress.
P.s. y'all are weird. What am I reading eh?

1 Like

Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Jadekitana(f): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
one of my girlfriends used to lick my running nose anytime i have one, can u do that?

Ewwwwww that's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ewwwwww that's disgusting.
so u cant do it to ur sweetheart?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
teechudleyy:
Oh my God. Everyday there's a new way to degrade a woman. If its tradition... Then do it in ur traditional attire. This is a total disrespect for a white wedding dress. I'm more concerned about the dress.
P.s. y'all are weird. What am I reading eh?
Pardon me, you call washing your husbands feet degrading?

I believe Jesus also washed his disciples feet or something of sort, if I'm not mistaken, I see such act as that of humility, so I don't really see what's degrading in it.

Can you kindly elucidate on why you think it degrading?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by sentee(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
am not Jesus, why should I wash his feet?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by vicstar(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
ouch! Datz so romantic, it shows a level of submission cool , am so cool with it
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by teechudleyy(f): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Pardon me, you call washing your husbands feet degrading?

I believe Jesus also washed his disciples feet or something of sort, if I'm not mistaken, I see such act as that of humility, so I don't really see what's degrading in it.

Can you kindly elucidate on why you think it degrading?
I love seeing when simple things are manipulated with religion. Its so adorable. Jesus washed his disciples feet. Jesus led his disciples and showed them his humility. Is the bride the head of the home she is about to start with this man? In that case, the husband should wash her feet. Leaders are the ones meant to show humility not followers because followers have no choice. So if its a case of humility, bros should be washing her feet. Because if its by Jesus... This pic only shows the disciples washing Jesus feet. Think about it.

Im not against anyones tradition. I just find it appaling that she is dressed as a queen, and she's got to do this. An act which is no proof of the kind of wife she would become.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can wash every part of his body
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by joseph1832(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
teechudleyy:

I love seeing when simple things are manipulated with religion. Its so adorable. Jesus washed his disciples feet. Jesus led his disciples and showed them his humility. Is the bride the head of the home she is about to start with this man? In that case, the husband should wash her feet. Leaders are the ones meant to show humility not followers because followers have no choice. So if its a case of humility, bros should be washing her feet. Because if its by Jesus... This pic only shows the disciples washing Jesus feet. Think about it.

Im not against anyones tradition. I just find it appaling that she is dressed as a queen, and she's got to do this. An act which is no proof of the kind of wife she would become.
Now don't get my wrong, I'm in no way religious, in fact, I repudiate it. To me, its all another system of control.

I made use of Jesus to show you that contrary to what people believe, the woman actually holds the power to life. She's the homer maker. She's the head who nobody sees, in short, she's the de facto leader of the house. Do you know how a man easy succeeds in all his endeavors when he has a wife who supports, understands and strengthens him with good advice, intelligence, strength of will and character, and not to forget, damn good sex? wink grin

Remember, Jesus washed his disciples feet so they can enter into his kingdom. So, the woman washing her husbands feet could only mean she's giving him access to enter into her kingdom. LOL grin
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by teechudleyy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Now don't get my wrong, I'm in no way religious, in fact, I repudiate it. To me, its all another system of control.

I made use of Jesus to show you that contrary to what people believe, the woman actually holds the power to life. She's the homer maker. She's the head who nobody sees, in short, she's the de facto leader of the house. Do you know how a man easy succeeds in all his endeavors when he has a wife who supports, understands and strengthens him with good advice, intelligence, strength of will and character, and not to forget, damn good sex? wink grin

Remember, Jesus washed his disciples feet so they can enter into his kingdom. So, the woman washing her husbands feet could only mean she's giving him access to enter into her kingdom. LOL grin

lol. Its only when it comes to things like this men regard the woman as leader. Wash my feet babe... Ur the leader. Ur my Jesus. Lmao! I gotta sleep.
P.s. I believe religion truly is a system of control set up by the white man to put the black man in check forever. But I don't repudiate it. Abi what's that grammer...? I just feel we should know our truths without bringing in religion yet not falling away from what religion advises in the process. Get my drift?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
teechudleyy:

lol. Its only when it comes to things like this men regard the woman as leader. Wash my feet babe... Ur the leader. Ur my Jesus. Lmao! I gotta sleep.
P.s. I believe religion truly is a system of control set up by the white man to put the black man in check forever. But I don't repudiate it. Abi what's that grammer...? I just feel we should know our truths without bringing in religion yet not falling away from what religion advises in the process. Get my drift?
LMFAO. Don't tell me you're a feminist? LOL. Its hard to separate the average nigerian from religion. Religion has permeated every brain cell in the average nigerian that's why you see them attaching religion to everything they do, the funny thing is, they only follow the religious rules they like and do away with the ones they don't.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by teechudleyy(f): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Don't tell me you're a feminist? LOL. Its hard to separate the average nigerian from religion. Religion has permeated every brain cell in the average nigerian that's why you see them attaching religion to everything they do, the funny thing is, they only follow the religious rules they like and do away with the ones they don't.
You make feminist sound like a disease. But I'm not anything o. Not feminist, nor manist either... I'm a humanist... I believe I was a human being first before I was known to be feminine. I also don't support any group that spends all waking moment putting down others just to prove their point.
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
What is this?
Re: As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day by joseph1832(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
teechudleyy:

You make feminist sound like a disease. But I'm not anything o. Not feminist, nor manist either... I'm a humanist... I believe I was a human being first before I was known to be feminine. I also don't support any group that spends all waking moment putting down others just to prove their point.
Like a disease? Hell no. LOL. Indeed you're a human and indeed you're feminine, how feminine, that's something I'll love to find out myself. grin

Well I don't put down anybody expect those who seriously need putting down, like those in the politics section. Lol. Anyway, I'm also human. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You / Pls Help I Cant Control My Sexual Urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.