Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (69317 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by GurlFriend: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Being into a gay relationship is officially illegal and banned in the Federal Republic of Nigeria where it is considered a crime and punishable with 14 years in jail. But this has not stopped the daughter of the late Nigerian billionaire, Abimbola Fernandez from taking the bold step of announcing her status on social media.

On the 4th of February, 2016, Abimbola Fernandez took to the social media to confess to her being into a lesbian relationship encouraging the LGBTQ community to fly its flag.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/abimbola-fernandez-admits-she-is-lesbian.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by GurlFriend: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
According to reports obtained by , her lesbian lifestyle was a source of worry for her late father, the late billionaire Antionio Fernandez.

Abimbola is known to many Nigerians as an aspiring musician but her relationship with her father was below stellar and far from impressive. In the snapshot below, she is seen complaining bitterly about him and calling her father ’90 and miserable’:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by GurlFriend: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
The late Fernandez stood firmly against any homosexual relationship in his family and his daughter is now trying to paint another picture is against all he stood for. At no time did he approve of, or accept the daughter’s lesbianism.

Abimbola insisted she loved her partner and planned to marry her by the time she turned 30. See snapshots below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by GurlFriend: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Before the late Fernandez passed on, he got to know of Abimbola’s lesbianism. This was how a family member present at the heart-rendering moment put it:

‘Chief got to know of Abimbola’s lesbian partner but only a few weeks to his death. He cursed her and said to us there never to mention her name in his presence again. He cried so hard. It was a distraught time for us all. ‘

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/abimbola-fernandez-admits-she-is-lesbian.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Emmaus12: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Front page alert.

You are gay ur business.....u like suckin....ur concern....please please please why cant you all leave us in peace!!

Since when did peoples sexuality become so polarizing, like its something new!

44 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by CaroLyner(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2016
whatever rocks her boat.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thumb up to her for being herself. It takes a lot being one true self in the public.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by kulobyno: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Higher higher baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by endtimesblog: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Who cares

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by timilehing(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Miserable mmadu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
ednut1:
Who cares
A lot of guys do. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by drnairalov: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
i still feel better seeing lesbians than male Gays sha

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by emperorchedda(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well, it's her life and her private business, her choice has to be respected

My only pain is that a guy won't have the chance to feel those awesome jugs on her chest...a big loss to us embarassed

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Sonnik212(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her Life!!
She lives in a country that has pronounced , the act is Legal!!!
So many Nigerians living abroad, that are openly GAY(I do not mean happy)!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Sweetlemon(f): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by redcliff: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:
Thumb up to her for being herself. It takes a lot being one true self in the public.

Ninsense talk

15 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by endtimeshit(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Endtime Nigerian. Bola baby, OYO for you..haha

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Strahovski1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm happy for her.

Those hypocrites can shove it..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by wizkidblogger(f): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
End time....

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by saintfizzo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin I love when there's a break in the norm.... she real sexy n pwetty tho

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by ozila(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
she don't know what she's missing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a family.

All those boobs and its all for a confused female who thinks she's a guy.

What a waste of Boobsies.

Why won't her father's Mistress misbehave?

33 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by maberry(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
whatever blows up her skirt undecided

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
wetin I go type self?abegi make I go bath,op I dey come no comot oo
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by tlops(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
S

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awww. Sometimes love knows no gender! Chai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.