Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (69328 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Folks are funny. We have some thinking they can f**k the gay away, like those deprived SoBs that do just that or the ones that think they can f**k the AIDS away by defiling virgins.

We have others crying about the fact that they will not get to handle her boobs, let's be frank, even if she identified as straight, you wouldn't still physically handle those boobs. I highly doubt her sexuality hindered you from sharing her breathing space, I'm guessing it's simply because you don't hang out in the same circles. Oh well, you always have your dreams...and your hand.

Surprisingly, no one has really talked about the fact her father being married & also publicly having a mistress. Wasn't that a blatant disregard of his vows? Someone did post that his daughter's lesbianism was a good excuse for her father to stray, though. Y'all are funny. Seriously, you should become a standup comedian, you'd make a killing and a great mockery, I would happily laugh at you.

Folks, so quick to judge & so quick to mention God and/or the Bible forgetting they themselves are not 100% pure. Oh well, humanity & our hypocrisy, we can't help ourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by kingsleyjando(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
Well, it's her life and her private business, her choice has to be respected

My only pain is that a guy won't have the chance to feel those awesome jugs on her chest...a big loss to us embarassed
@ Awesome jugs : lolest
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by purplekayc(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
We all have to fu*k something or someone right?
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by finestpicks(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
True talk ma'am..True talk.Most of these people forget that Any sin is a sin,shikena..The God they so often remember to call when prosecuting homosexuals won't exist when February 14's sexcapade starts o.

Sometimes people should learn how to mind their own businesses,we are not God.

As for those with 15 inch rods and who last 50 minutes in bed and want to perform the homosexuality exorcism, lool..I wish them good luck
cao:
Folks are funny. We have some thinking they can f**k the gay away, like those deprived SoBs that do just that or the ones that think they can f**k the AIDS away by defiling virgins.

We have others crying about the fact that they will not get to handle her boobs, let's be frank, even if she identified as straight, you wouldn't still physically handle those boobs. I highly doubt her sexuality hindered you from sharing her breathing space, I'm guessing it's simply because you don't hang out in the same circles. Oh well, you always have your dreams...and your hand.

Surprisingly, no one has really talked about the fact her father being married & also publicly having a mistress. Wasn't that a blatant disregard of his vows? Someone did post that his daughter's lesbianism was a good excuse for her father to stray, though. Y'all are funny. Seriously, you should become a standup comedian, you'd make a killing and a great mockery, I would happily laugh at you.

Folks, so quick to judge & so quick to mention God and/or the Bible forgetting they themselves are not 100% pure. Oh well, humanity & our hypocrisy, we can't help ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by khalhokage(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

Nigerians for you, it's always a/the woman's fault, even if it's not her fault, it's her fault.

You'll also see a guy with 9 girlfriends saying homosexuals are the cause of AIDS and homosexuality is wrong and a sin and all that crap.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by doveda: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Once upon a time, the world was asked to tolerate and accept homosexuals because their sexuality was not a choice. Now homosexuality has become a choice for some people especially the female gender. What we have in the 21st century is the freedom of sexuality angry

Well, wetin be my own undecided
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by truthspeaks: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dont boil over d matter oo. It's a sarcastic way of saying her sexuality z none of our biz. She shld kip it 2 herslf nt bug us wit us. If nt, she beta tel us wen she z doing it wit her babe. Thr4 I see no courage in wat she z bugging us wit. grin by d way, insult z nt d best way 2 communicate. It negates a smooth conversation
kevoh:

Your brand of sense is derived from the gutters.
1. How many people have you seen having sex in a public environment and how often?
2. If having sex in secret like normal people do, hidden away from pokenosing perverts like you, is an act of cowardice, then you have a dull sense of reasoning. angry
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by FBLJ(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
And being Herself is being gay? common we were created male and female for a reason. if she wants to be herself, let her be a woman.
aaronson:
Thumb up to her for being herself. It takes a lot being one true self in the public.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Mackson01: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sold to the devil daughter. A beast & ugly thing!
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Omoluabi16(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
kennygee:
What a family.

All those boobs and its all for a confused female who thinks she's a guy.

What a waste of Boobsies.

Why won't her father's Mistress misbehave?
you no well o
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her issue does not anger me, sadden me, make me richer or any more poor. The issue does not lengthen nor reduce my lifespan. This story serves no purpose but drag her father's name in the mud. She's rich, anything she wants to do with her life is her choice.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Realonekingsley(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please help me like this page on facebook.. also help invite your Facebook friends to like it and also broadcast it on Whatsapp and bbm Facebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecords
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by kevoh(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Dont boil over d matter oo. It's a sarcastic way of saying her sexuality z none of our biz.
I quite agree. It's none of our biz.

truthspeaks:
She shld kip it 2 herslf nt bug us wit us. If nt, she beta tel us wen she z doing it wit her babe.Thr4 I see no courage in wat she z bugging us wit.

If her sexuality is none of your business I don't understand why you are getting overworked on the issue with statements like the phrase in bold. You just simply read, hiss and walk away. It's not like she came to your house to announce her sexuality! You should be blaming the (lacking in content) Nigerian bloggers instead who are blowing it out of proportion. Millions of folks say worse sh*t than her outbursts on social media without receiving same attention like hers.Just ignore it.

truthspeaks:
by d way, insult z nt d best way 2 communicate. It negates a smooth conversation
Sometimes when Nlders make an unreasonable comment like you did in that previous post, I find it hard to believe its an adult at the other end hence my harsh tone. I'm sorry if my previous comment sounded as an insult. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
FBLJ:
And being Herself is being gay? common we were created male and female for a reason. if she wants to be herself, let her be a woman.
FYI she's still a woman and last time I checked, she was a woman attracted to another woman but the problem in it is nosey people like you who are so primitive enough to want to tell her how to live her life eventhough where the advice is coming from is the third world primitive, religion infested under developed Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by josite: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
thas d kind of daughter u get when u say jesus is not lord.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
kevoh:

I quite agree. It's none of our biz.

If her sexuality is none of your business I don't understand why you are getting overworked on the issue with statements like the phrase in bold. You just simply read, hiss and walk away. It's not like she came to your house to announce her sexuality! You should be blaming the (lacking in content) Nigerian bloggers instead who are blowing it out of proportion. Millions of folks say worse sh*t than her outbursts on social media without receiving same attention like hers.Just ignore it.

Sometimes when Nlders make an unreasonable comment like you did in that previous post, I find it hard to believe its an adult at the other end hence my harsh tone. I'm sorry if my previous comment sounded as an insult. smiley
Apparently, truth hurts when truth speaks. We humans don't like to be called out on our hypocrisy...
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

PREACH SISangry
Nigerians love to behave like they are the holiest species on earth.Even corrupt politicians,adulterous spouses and fake pastors will open their mouth to bash gays and discriminate them.But they ignore their own sins,forgetting that no sin is greater than the other.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's a pity.....all I can say
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
ednut1:
Who cares
a lot of guys do oo
especally knowin shes frm a rich family grin
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
Well, it's her life and her private business, her choice has to be respected

My only pain is that a guy won't have the chance to feel those awesome jugs on her chest...a big loss to us embarassed
As in ..... Ma broda,very succulentcry
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
wow! so Nigerians are this lesbian friendly.if it were gays,curses and bible verses for full everywhere.
hypocrites!
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by seunajia: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a shame. All those lovely womanly features, all to naught. O ma se o. Olaniyonu.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Audray(f): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

omg! Thank u! So happy to see a disillusioned person on here...the homophobic and anti gay agenda thrash always spilled here makes me weep.Reading ur comment gave me hope that dat logical and forward thinking people,progressives! Still exsist.thank u! U have no idea how much i appreciate what u said. Thank u!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Phobia1: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
ENIMONEY:
Awww. Sometimes love knows no gender! Chai
God is not sleepin wen he created men and women.
Dis love description is bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
La wa ooooooh!
Hmmmmmmmm.
Money is truly the root of ALL EVIL-LOOKING BODIES! cry
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

This is creepy!lipsrsealed

Was about writing the same thing! Thankyou thankyou...for saving me the stress.undecided

I keep on saying This. Any douchebag that wanna Paint "Homosexuality" Bad By Preaching The gospel, is an Unrepentant, Deluded, egocentric, Cerebrum-deficient, Hypocritical Scumbag!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by davide470(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

I keep on saying This. Any douchebag that wanna Paint "Homosexuality" Bad By Preaching The gospel, is an Unrepentant, Deluded, egocentric, Cerebrum-deficient, Hypocritical Scumbag!
Let's put aside faith and religion aside, morally speaking, it is BAD!

It's high time you take a stand in this. The said ish "Homosexuality" has always existed and would keep existing, then it's either you support it / speak against it / or move along?

Which one are you?

cc: Cao
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
davide470:

It's high time you take a stand in this. The said ish "Homosexuality" has always existed and would keep existing, then it's either you support it / speak against it / or move along?

Which one are you?

Uh...How about I go with Nada?grin LoL! kidding!

Look David, If You're talking about "IT" being Morally bad. Then, Masturbation should also be tagged "Immoral".

last i checked, These folks Aren't Hurting anyone. Whatever two people do in the confines of their Home Or wherever they do "IT" in should be their business and theirs Alone. The way these Hypocritical excuse of "Humans" butt into their affairs is almost nauseating!

The real CRIMINALS are Out on the loose! Pedophiles, Râpists, for instance?

So, there! I'm definitely not Against Homosexuality! The act is a consensual one! I respect their "Sexuality" and I Totally support it 10001%! So Long "You" stay in Your lane!gringrin

You're also Homophobic, ain't You?

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by openmine(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Well every one is entitled to their own opinion....
mine is explicit...lesbianism and homosexuality is abominable and abnormal ...There is no reason whatsoever for anyone to engage in such act angry
there was a reason for a man and a woman to show up in this world....

Fine she has made her choice and its her life to live...
But that does not mean we sud support such an abnormal act...we might as well support those who get married to animals and also engage in bestiality...

Pls don't get me wrong..this has absolutely nothing to do with religion like individuals on this thread keep parading....
Lets for once call a spade a spade...wats wrong is wrong...wats abnormal is abnormal... sad

Its a MAN to WOMAN relationship and NOT man to man OR woman to woman

Its my opinion...I don talk my own...whoever doesn't like it sud either jump into the nearest Atlantic ocean or hug a live transformer!

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
davide470:

Which one are you?

I've no issue with whatever people identify themselves as, whether they're straight, bi, pan, demi or asexual. I don't care whether they are cisgender, transgender or intersex. I believe folks are born that way, especially when you hear horror stories about the things they go through, especially when their loved ones put them through some next gen level of evil to "remove the gay" from them. Who am I to deny someone a chance at finding happiness, someone that completes them, because they're of the same gender? Abeg, folks need to to stay in their lane and move the hell on. When were we made judge, jury and executioner? Who are we to judge anyone? Last time I checked we were created in God's image, we are certainly not God.

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by davide470(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...How about I go with Nada?grin LoL! kidding!

Look David, If You're talking about "IT" being Morally bad. Then, Masturbation should also be tagged "Immoral".

last i checked, These folks Aren't Hurting anyone. Whatever two people do in the confines of their Home Or wherever they do "IT" in should be their business and theirs Alone. The way these Hypocritical excuse of "Humans" butt into their affairs is almost nauseating!

The real CRIMINALS are Out on the loose! Pedophiles, Râpists, for instance?

So, there! I'm definitely not Against Homosexuality! The act is a consensual one! I respect their "Sexuality" and I Totally support it 10001%! So Long "You" stay in Your lane!gringrin

You're also Homophobic, ain't You?
Masturbation is morally wrong. No sane person would dispute that.

If you respect their sexuality, why was a woman created with the ability to produce an offspring out of her wombs as a result of the man's seed? The creator who created everyone should have given all, the ability to give birth.

..And No, i have dealt with homosexuals in the course of my work and i don't hate them, just the act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.