Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (1673 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed. by Pennah(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=30pt] if I talk say this thread no de pain me make I fall inluv wit Op train run over my spine[/size]
Re: Advice Needed. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
this is why i don't take having gf or dating seriously... op, funny you azz. hahahahahahaha *in wiz khalifa's voice*
Re: Advice Needed. by fleeky(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bamz:

Fleeky,

I very much understand you but won't it be rash of this leads to a break up?

You're disappointed alright, this could be a one off event, and it would be very harsh judging from this.

In relationships, we make mistakes to grow. People will always offer ill advises on here. When your man returns discuss with him like I said. Don't assume because if you were in his shoes you'd not do what he did, don't assume anything. Be understanding. Let love shape you.
Hmmmm...Ok,thanks.
Re: Advice Needed. by tomdon(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
fleeky:
I met a certain guy and we've been dating for some months now, on wednesday, he called me and i sounded moody and asked for him to help me with some cash cos i haven't been paid salary at work, he said he just sent some money to his brother that's ill in enugu and that he would have shared it if i told him earlier, then i said no problems.He said there's problem cos how will i cope, i said i don't know oo..the next day he told me he's traveling for his cousin's wedding, i said okay.
He didn't ask me about how i'm faring again and he didn't send me money but he has travelled to enugu now,on his way already..that means he had money..Is that not greed? i feel bitter and fed up with the relationship,it's not fair,i don't ask him for a favour, this is the 1st time i"m asking him for money,he gave me once for my hair which i didnt ask for and usually gives me tfare whenever i visit. Or was it because i said no problem,or wat??Even though, a caring guy is supposed to send me something or ask how far..he hasn't asked me how i'm coping and if i still need the money..he hasn't asked me anything concerning that.i don't think he's serious,he doesn't care about me..i feel he's self-centered.i want to confront him about it..What do you guys think and how should i go about it??
Please Advice me! angry undecided angry

He gives you tfate when you visit, and you're working ...
why do you have a Dependant mentality.
mind you a man will do anything for a woman he loves, but the thing is, many people no more believe in eternal love. that's why you will see men and women sleeping around, screaming fk love!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Two Wives Better Than One / Apology To An Unknown Nairalander / My Reply To Dygeasy Concerning His Reply To My Question In The Interview Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.