Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP (30899 Views)

Ondo: 6,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by DIKEnaWAR: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
VampireeM:
In as much as I hate APC party, These decampees to PDP must be morons and persona non gratas... The hand writing on the wall has already shown that David Mark aint going back to the senate unless they are just joining the pdp to chow David Mark's money...

My dear, the entire election is a waste of time and lean resources of this country. It ought not to have been. Do you know why? David Mark is already back to the Senate. I don't like the man but that is the sad political reality. He is going to win the rerun and win very well.
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by OBJlive: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
PDP Should Always Listen To The Heartbeat Of The Masses,it Was Because They Failed To Listen That They Failed The 2015 Presidential Election.When A Candidate Occupying A Position Has Exhausted His/her Ideas In That Position Change Him/her So That That Position Would Not Remain 'Dormant'
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Loonyy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Humour me!! humour me!! No be only 7000, hw many people they the LGA,?, am a PDP faithful but this is propaganda of d highest order,,I never liked the "Ex" senator DM sef..*abegii next.....
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by lagdmark(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
pharmagba:

I am sure this news was before the last election >grin
Doubting Thomas. The news was in 1960
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Anwonspee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
erunz:

https://www.naij.com/720228-crisis-hits-apc-7000-aggrieved-members-dump-party-pdp.html
It is very normal in Naija politics. This is because there is no difference between parties. No ideology that separates one or the other. When ever the cake is no longer reaching them as expected or bargained, off they go......
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
funlord:
grin

This looks like a "dollar based defection" to me

#Benue problems!
Was there any defection from and to any side of the divide that wasn't borne out of personal interest ? Leave story for APC story tellers.
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by funlord(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Was there any defection from and to any side of the divide that wasn't borne out of personal interest ? Leave story for APC story tellers.

Just stating the obvious! 'Politics has, is and always will be a game of interests'!

I should know! Because I'm on both sides of the divide!

Lol!!!
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Arise001: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is what I would call political ASHAWO'S.
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by tsdarkside(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
how many members does a party have sef in nigeria??...

isnt 7`000 just massively too much??...

who is going to pay all this people? ....

is this normal in other democratic countries??.... .....
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by rawpey247: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
yemmight:
Don't worry by next week Friday 14,000 from PDP will cross to APC. Defection is now new in Naija politics and not forbidden. Na the highest bidders always they rain. Afterall, them no get another job. We are just spectators analyzing them.

Honestly speaking boss......am still observing them anyway.......wonders shall never end.....each day with different political news that cannot yield to nation's development but to their pocket enlargement.
Re: 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP by klax(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
All I know is PDP will pull a surprise in the next election I'm not saying they will win general election but they will much better because the truth is many people are now realising APC has nothing to offer.

Everything under apc is bad luck people are skready fed up of apc in less than a year in party even people I knew to be due hard apc has publicly expressed their disappointment and vowed never to vote apc again and I'm sure more dissappointment still on the way for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.