Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? (31910 Views)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by blackjack21(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
mamaafrik:
I remeber the day my dad dashed home from work to pick up a file only for him to enter the parlour and see his newly bought television set dismantled on the floor my by me,i was like chaiiiiiiiii,i don finally die to day,he just came close looked in an "iwoomoyi sha" manner and ultered "ko sha gbodo ma sise" and went his way...........

Since you can come to nl and give testimony I'm sure the tv worked again. grin
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by FTBOY: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cherlene:
Evening

With three DAUGHTERS[All below FIVE years old], I have ENCOUNTERED numerous weird/humorous INCIDENTS.

Cherlene
2 kweshons:
is that your real hair?
are you Brazilian?
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by ahnie: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
As in Ewomazino,mostly bore by the isokos/urhobos in delta state.not Dino
ayusco85:

Sorry MA but wat kind of name is zino?

Or do u mean Dino melaye??

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=20pt]I remembered when I mistakenly swallowed indocide. I cried for 6hrs until my mom returned back from work to tell me it has no effect on man[/size]

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by vault(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
TheEvilPriest:
I came home to find my kid bros painting everything in the rooms. The sofas, wall pictures, dining table and the Tv set. I met them painting the bed and worst is they expected me to thank them

ur kids are the real deal man grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Realhommie(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
9iceX:
She brought out her mom's breast and request i share with her; trying to drag my neck to it.

Cute kid loves daddy and ready to share anything with me!
Lolz, she surely had seen yu doing it b4....

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by wiringdpt(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omg I do that always, thank God im not the only one. From to TV to Deck and VCR grin grin grin grin
mamaafrik:
I remeber the day my dad dashed home from work to pick up a file only for him to enter the parlour and see his newly bought television set dismantled on the floor my by me,i was like chaiiiiiiiii,i don finally die to day,he just came close looked in an "iwoomoyi sha" manner and ultered "ko sha gbodo ma sise" and went his way...........
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by ojnnaco(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
FTBOY:
i remember asking my dad why my sister didn't have a dick like me

he stopped us from taking bath together from that day
Lol... to prevent further damagez...
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by blesoh(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
My first daughter when she was a yr old would never allow any child carry her for fear of her falling from the child's hand.
My second daughter wen she was 4month would only slp when her hand is inside my breast the father dare not come near me lol.

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by jornie(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
TheEvilPriest:
I came home to find my kid bros painting everything in the rooms. The sofas, wall pictures, dining table and the Tv set. I met them painting the bed and worst is they expected me to thank them
hehe
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by debola23(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Report her to her mum.

Pls tell her mum. Thats d right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by shumuel(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
daywalker02:
I wrote on my dad's car

Book a Mobile Car Wash by calling 08071197948, we wash your car in any location in Lagos

shocked you wrote that ? Please tell me you used Poster colour grin, he must be proud of you, a Businessman indeed cheesy
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Emdee590(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
blesoh:
My first daughter when she was a yr old would never allow any child carry her for fear of her falling from the child's hand.
My second daughter wen she was 4month would only slp when her hand is inside my breast the father dare not come near me lol.
Hahaha nawao funny kids

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Mckore(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
RickRichards:
Well, I've had a couple of experiences with my daughters:

Michellla: when I introduced the Obamas to my daughters at the west wing of the White House, Michellla yelled expletives at Michelle Obama. Can't remember her exact words, but it was something like "*@&#$ There's only one Michelle, b****!" It was very embarrassing.

Speechless3: When we ran into Hillary Clinton on our visit to the Pentagon, Speechless3 asked her if 'Hillary' was short for 'Hilarious', 'cos Mrs. Clinton "looked like a clown" to her. Needless to say, there was silence. Very akward silence.

CaroLyner: When UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon came to Carolyner's 6th birthday party, she asked him in front of everyone why his eyelids were "clipped", and if his Wife's name was "Sun". Chai! My sweet little angel has racist tendencies. I had to apologize to Mr. Moon.

Dechandel: Gosh! Dechandel hated religion. Anytime we went to church she'd suddenly start shouting during the sermon: "Where is the sense! Where is the sense!! This is boring!!! I remember when we worshipped at Westminster Abbey and sat next to Her Majesty, The Queen of England. Dechandel just started her rant again. Mehn...I just wanted the ground to swallow me up that day. It was that embarrassing.

Juliaann: Even though we lived in a highbrow neighbourhood, travelled the world, met influential people, Juliaann still behaved like a bush girl. I remember when we were having dinner with the Prince of Monaco and Juliaann blurted out: "I want to poo-poo!!!" Everybody spontaneously lost their appetite for food that night. I couldn't stop apologizing to the Prince. We had to setup a committee to look into Juliaann's bush girl behaviour, and we found out she had befriended one of our 1,000 maids. A little-known unrefined maid called Shakara. We quickly sacked Shakara, and that was the end of Juliaann's bush girl problems.

But, hmmm...God works in mysterious ways: the previously foul-mouthed ones amongst my daughters - Michellla and Dechandel - are now prayer warriors. And they help in keeping my other daughters in the light. In fact, Michellla just casted out the spirit of wailing from Speechless3 today. She is now a certified zombie. Praise the Lord!!!!

I love my daughters; they know I'm the best Daddy in the world!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chaii! I love this...

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by shumuel(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by yommys01(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Expecting my first child in about 7 weeks so no kids yet but my kid brother did many crazy things ( the so called mistake of the family).

Crazy thing 1.
One day my uncle's friend who had 2 of his incisors lost to an accident visited.

My little bro climbed the the dining table, ask my uncle's friend to come close ( my mom sensing what he wanted to do was eyeing him to stop but he won't have any of that), silly boy asked the bros to open is mouth, he not knowing what he was up to opened and pointing to his mouth he said "what apple to your teeth"

Laugh wan kill me that day.

Another one he did

My immediate sister went to pick him in school, they broad bus and the conductor was shouting Isheri, Lasu iyana oba one chance.

Little boy started yelling my sister to let them come down. He won't agree until my sister called my mom and mom compelled him.

Another crazy thing he did was one day when he was about 7, I sent him to go and buy me pounded yam and goat me ( he likes pounded yam as much as I do and the place is close by). What I will hear is " am I your servant"? Boy wey I use 15 years senior ooo. I kuku go buy am by myself.

Immediately I got in, he ran to the kitchen to wash his hands. I refused him the food. He got angry and said " you think it is only you that have money?" and went inside to bring his money box.

He was trying to save 30k to buy a dog after my father put down our ageing dog Tiger.

Boy had over 4k. However, it was the time the CBN ask us to stop spending the old 50 naira, 20 naira, 10 naira and 5 naira.

Seeing the money and knowing the deadline to take the monies to the bank is passed, I rushed into my room ( didn't want to break the bad news to him) and laughed off my ass.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by henrybomb(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2016
I remembered d day I went out to get sumtin to eat leaving my kid@ home while he was asleep..when I was approaching d doorstep I just noticed d smell coming out of d house..damn it was epic,when I got d siting room my kid was awake and pooped everywhere and even went further as using his bare hands to touch it and painted the screen of my tv

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by poshestmina(f): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Telling me the exact thing that was on my mind and said ' I know you very well shocked shocked shocked. My 6 years old Nephew, I 'fear' him till tomorrow sad

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Infomizer(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
The mother had just smitten the 5-year old child and warned him not to go out to play. He sat in one corner of her shop, sulking.

Mother's creditor appeared from a distance and mother hid behind the inner door of her store, instructing everyone present to tell creditor she wasn't around.

Creditor arrives at the store and asks of mother. Everyone chorused the instructed response. Everyone but the 5-year old. He says: "it's a lie. She's hiding behind the door". Everyone says he's kidding. Creditor grins, shakes his head, and leaves.

He knew.

22 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by OCTAVO: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:
Telling me the exact thing that was on my mind and said ' I know you very well shocked shocked shocked. My 6 years old Nephew, I 'fear' him till tomorrow sad
Had similar experience with my niece that was age 6 about 7 years ago. She told me exactly what I did when no one was at home. She wasn't there neither was anyone at home.
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by poshestmina(f): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
OCTAVO:

Had similar experience with my niece that was age 6 about 7 years ago. She told me exactly what I did when no one was at home. She wasn't there neither was anyone at home.

Don't play with such child
They are MORE than you

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by OCTAVO: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
poshestmina:

Don't play with such child
They are MORE than you
Lolzzz, she will end up being a Prophetess for sure. The signs are very glaring!
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by mamaafrik(m): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2016
wiringdpt:
Omg I do that always, thank God im not the only one. From to TV to Deck and VCR grin grin grin grin
some times ,mum'll be like "heyyy!!,olorunokunijekoogan manan nijokan sha"(i pray u dont get electrocuted oneday),after some times i was left alone,but the day i tried distillation of petrol by heating a glass bottle with "shakabula",i was scared wen i heard "poooooophh!!",d bottle got broken at our uncompleted flat at the back and everywhere was preachim inferno,inferno but with his guidance and training that was how my engineering career started.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by siegfried99(m): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm here to read comments cool
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by mamaafrik(m): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2016
blackjack21:

Since you can come to nl and give testimony I'm sure the tv worked again. grin
it must work kedere.....,u wont want to be battered with those "Atoris" that he usually brings home from mama eleko in the village,by default i would have died of the beating if not the holyspirit that intervened.heheheehehhe,but today we just laugh over it.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by parasyllabus(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2016
1) when I was age 4,I went to neighbor 's room found her sleeping topless and I started handling with her breast, she her eyes and within me I felt ashamed.

2) when I was in kg1,while waiting for mum to pick me up, I will always to this young man selling akara at the school gate with my hand raised requesting for akara with no money in hand and he always give me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by piagetskinner(m): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Still thinking of the story to cook.... E still dey fire

B patient

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Your first story is epic lie jo.you cannever remember what happened at 4yrs,you had dash memory then.
parasyllabus:
1) when I was age 4,I went to neighbor 's room found her sleeping topless and I started handling with her breast, she her eyes and within me I felt ashamed.

2) when I was in kg1,while waiting for mum to pick me up, I will always to this young man selling akara at the school gate with my hand raised requesting for akara with no money in hand and he always give me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 06, 2016
You have to tell the parents to keep an eye on her,cos someone close may be molesting her,pls save a soul.
bobkezel:
Just in time. I was playing with my friend's kids (a boy and a girl) as I was about leaving, I told them to let go off me that I had to go. The girl asked me not to go and I replied if she had anything for me so that I will stay, and she said yes. I asked her what was that and she said "toto". I thought maybe my ears were deceiving me so I asked again "what" and she repeated "toto". Holy feck! If you see the kind speed wey I use zoom out from there b4 another ear hear am. I am still trying to convince myself that I heard the wrong word.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Chicagoesontop: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2016
I Was In My Flat Toilet Dey Smoke Oshogbo Weed Je Je, My Neighbor's Daughter About 5 Years Then,When She Saw The Smoke Coming Out Of My Toilet Window Was Shouting And Calling My Landlord To Come That My House Is On Fire, Oboyy And I Dey Hold Landlord House Rent I No Wan Make The Man See Me At That Time,.. Chaiii This Girl Don Kill Me !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by bigsmoke2(m): 2:38am On Feb 06, 2016
A friends lil Bro, 13yrs climbed up to the roof of their house a 2 storey building when asked what was his motive he said I'm doing adventure

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by bobkezel(m): 3:13am On Feb 06, 2016
uplawal:
You have to tell the parents to keep an eye on her,cos someone close may be molesting her,pls save a soul.

OK, will do just that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.