Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (783 Views)

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down / Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Which Of These Interviews Do You Think I Should Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kaybills(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you on top your own salary?

Na wa o!!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thankyou sms? for what? angry

na egg you dey fry for Office? you work there and should be Paid.

if he has a Problem with you then he should air his Grievances through the formal channels not withholding your salary
Re: ... by LaurelP(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Don't send any damn thank you note or whatever you call it. You should learn to know your right, as long as you didn't do anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: ... by browncolysis(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
bros! you should start looking for a job seriously cuss it might get to a stage where you wil ask to go without pay, so act smart & don't dare to say thank you.
Re: ... by kaybills(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: ... by Ndawe(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
My dear, why should you thank him? You earned the money fair and square, the terms of your employment must definitely state that you're to be paid monthly, you shouldn't thank him for doing what's expected of him. I would have advised that you follow HR protocol and report grievances but seeing as it's the MD that's involved, it may not see the light of day.
Since you "used" to have a good working relationship with your boss, I suggest you approach him(DO NOT BE CONFRONTATIONAL) firmly but politely and also start actively looking for another job. Just my two cents.
All the best
Re: ... by kaybills(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Jobemy Consult - Urgent Teaching Vacancies (ibadan Residents Only) / Latest Port Harcourt Oil And Gas Job With Other Jobs In Abuja / 11 Available Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.