Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! (1026 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / 9-Year-Old Segun Wire Who Wishes To Be A Yahoo Boy Gets Endorsement Deal. Photos / Do You Get This Message From Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by shorxynla(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Don't be Lazy, You need to work hard and be on top of your game to remain Relevant. When last have you heard about Yahoo Messenger, some of you did not even used it back in the days.

cc:

seun
lalasticlala

Re: Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
I deleted it some months back after realizing only one out of my 40 contacts still uses it regularly. The software never received updates anymore, the last software update was sometime in 2011.
Re: Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by shorxynla(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
charix:
I deleted it some months back after realizing only one out of my 40 contacts still uses it regularly. The software never received updates anymore, the last software update was sometime in 2011.

Same issues too.
Re: Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by shorxynla(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
shorxynla:
Don't be Lazy, You need to work hard and be on top of your game to remain Relevant. When last have you heard about Yahoo Messenger, some of you did not even used it back in the days.

cc:

seun
lalasticlala
Re: Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by Booty4me: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol yahoo msg.. Yahoo boiz still use it till date .. Very important t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ them
Re: Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! by shorxynla(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Free Ibm, Gem, And Nitda Sponsored Ict Entrepreneurship Training In Abuja / How To Handle Computer Motherboard / How To Permanently Delete Your Whatsapp Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.