Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity (29886 Views)

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by olayinka807: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Social media has become an integral part of our lives and celebrities use it to connect to their fans.

Singer, Niyola shared a make-up free photo of herself and a fan decided to call her out for being too ordinary. The fan went on about how she doesn’t look as hot and made up like other celebrities.
The beautiful singer replied the fan and explained that she was sharing her life and didn’t need to be taught about how to go about it. See a snapshot of the comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZxQBIS3oD/?taken-by=niyola

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by olayinka807: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by abiodun2007: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by missdebs(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
you look fly they complain, u look natural they complain..what do Nigerians want sef

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Celebrities been disgracing themselves since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016

Nairalanders coming with their thoughts like:

40 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by GMan650(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chai...... NL don turn to Instagram Reporter.

Any fight wey happen for Instagram must reach FP

BTW, I prefer Niyola without make up

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by repogirl(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Stars ko,moons ni? Are they not human beings again?

Some people sef! They need to be reminded that just because they are on TV doesn't make them gods, they are human and should be allowed to live life the way they want to.

So because she is a 'star', the mumu fan wants her to always be on makeup before taking a picture? Which kind sufferhead be that one?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Clone2020(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nairaland is officially a blog site. I guess there's nothing innovative anymore; most headlines now are twitter posts or celebrity pics. I hate to say this but if this continues for long, Nairaland may go the way of MySpace, AOL and Hi5.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by CaroLyner(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
I love her reply.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by ipledge10(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Trying to forget memories but is taking over me
I’m trying not to cry
Tears are hard to fight
It’s had to let you go
Baby I no go lie

kiss kiss

Even is she looks ordinary, those lines there are not ordinary

4 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Looking fly = looking fake

5 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Dcaliphate(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Naija fans and their barking syndrome

1 Like

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by GBAGAAUN(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
She is nachoral tongue

3 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na this kind babe's I de find, confident babes

13 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Prodigee: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigerians always minding other people's business since 1960AD! SMH undecided

Abeg check my signature for correct tin
Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by smoby(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na by force ? Nw this is the kind of woman m sure to marry. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awwwww. Nice response. kiss kiss

*In Niyola's voice* Fan you bad o, but I love you. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
But Niyola is naturally beautiful

Make up is fraud

5 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
The same fan will accuse her of being too artificial.

At least she is living her life the way she wants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her fan is an id!ot. So wearing artificials is looking fly. Mumu x100.

15 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by BUSHHUNTER: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
That Fan Na Big FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
missdebs:
you look fly they complain, u look natural they complain..what do Nigerians want sef
she has to appear naturally fly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by famousroland(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
I prefer her natural looks

3 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by raph101(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Like I care! And this made front page!

1 Like

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by kcynho(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=15pt]I BLOODY CONCUR WT NIYOLA!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Tenim47(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
mtcheew
Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by francescainnoce(f): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
R
Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Leon2036(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
to please nigerians?? nah that's really imposicant
Re: Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Toh bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) / Kiss Daniel Slays In Leather Jacket (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.