Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. (1249 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
With reference to various Supreme Court's judgements on electoral cases as well as today's verdict on Senate President's appeal against his trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal, I can but say that, my confidence in President Muhammadu Buhari's government is further fortified. As a nation or community, the choice of a competent, sincere and progressive minded leadership can not be overemphasized. MB has demonstrated that before and he promised us a better and prosperous nation to be governed with zero tolerance to corruption, maladministration and impunity. In the time past, Saraki case would have been swept under the carpet, Dakuku would have won at Supreme Court so also Umana and Alex Otti. But, now Stealing is actually a Corruption. ''I belong to nobody, and I belong to everybody''.
Despite that, some wailing wailers are still doing what they know how to do; ranting, wailing and calling names.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by naijaboy756: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Confirmed Characteristics of a yoloba man.. With dollar now @ 311... CNN just confirmed out economy is in a bigger mess than we believed... You are entitled to your opinion sha.. Na u get ur mouth..

4 Likes

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Collynzo888: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
Confirmed Characteristics of a yoloba man.. With dollar now @ 311... CNN just confirmed out economy is in a bigger mess than we believed... You are entitled to your opinion sha.. Na u get ur mouth..

Gala seller spewing trash as usual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by SurefireAsoOke: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
CNN my asss.
What do CNN know about Nigeria?
Last two years the sing praise that Nigeria economy was/has improved, but you and I know better.
I now leave much more better today than the past fours years of ineffectual buffoon

13 Likes

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by tsdarkside(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
naijaboy756:

why are you mentioning cnn here??....

cnn,that even the americans dont believe...

1 Like

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bimpe29:
With reference to various Supreme Court's judgements on electoral cases as well as today's verdict on Senate President's appeal against his trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal, I can but say that, my confidence in President Muhammadu Buhari's government is further fortified. As a nation or community, the choice of a competent, sincere and progressive minded leadership can not be overemphasized. MB has demonstrated that before and he promised us a better and prosperous nation to be governed with zero tolerance to corruption, maladministration and impunity. In the time past, Saraki case would have been swept under the carpet, Dakuku would have won at Supreme Court so also Umana and Alex Otti. But, now Stealing is actually a Corruption. ''I belong to nobody, and I belong to everybody''.
Despite that, some wailing wailers are still doing what they know how to do; ranting, wailing and calling names.
It's good for one to rekindle their confidence once in a while, but if you take your confidence with Ghana-must-go full of Naira to Aboki, you will surely leave with a purse with few strange notes called Dollar inside..

Please, I urge anyone to take their confidence to the market tomorrow along with your salary, then see if the yam seller will not abuse you for under-pricing her yam so you may be able to buy egg to be able to swallow the yam u r buying.

:ooh! People are yet to even have their salary for January.. Sorry maybe do it next week when they pay, but before then try parboiling 6 cups of confidence for dinner tonight.. Thank me later..
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Kyase(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

why are you mentioning cnn here??....

cnn,that even the americans dont believe...
You dey mind am
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
It's good for one to rekindle their confidence once in a while, but if you take your confidence with Ghana-must-go full of Naira to Aboki, you will surely leave with a purse with few strange notes called Dollar inside..

Please, I urge anyone to take their confidence to the market tomorrow along with your salary, then see if the yam seller will not abuse you for under-pricing her yam so you may be able to buy egg to be able to swallow the yam u r buying.

:ooh! People are yet to even have their salary for January.. Sorry maybe do it next week when they pay, but before then try parboiling 6 cups of confidence for dinner tonight.. Thank me later..
We know your type nah, you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
Just hear yourself, what is yoloba? Sound incoherent.

1 Like

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by vedaxcool(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2016
We are not where we want to be but we definately moving in the right direction.
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Sibrah: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
When Jonah has shared all dollars to Obas & Emirs how do u expect dollar not to approach N400. Speculation under Jonathan govt predicted the dollar reaching N260/$ by May 2015 but buhari postponed the D-day by some 7 months.

1 Like

Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by Sibrah: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
When Jonah has shared all dollars to Obas & Emirs how do u expect dollar not to approach N400. Speculators under Jonathan govt predicted the dollar reaching N260/$ by May 2015 but buhari postponed the D-day by some 7 months.
Re: My Confidence Is Rekinkled In Muhammadu Buhari's Government. by gists: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Bimpe29:
You just re-echoed the opinion I expressed a few days ago
gists:
Surely, Buhari is not interfering with the Judiciary.
That's good news for the neutrals

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: 22-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu / See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... / Nigerian Lady Who Wished Her Mother-in-law Dead Get Fierce Twitter Reactions(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.