Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral (721 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by beautycrush24(f): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Noela Rukundo recounts to BBC in an interview how she turned up for her own funeral and gave her husband, Balenga Kalala, the shock of his life. She narrated how she sat in her car and watched from a distance how she was being buried. She waited for the guests to leave before coming out of her hiding place and confronted her husband.

Her husband, Balenga Kalala, paid hit men £3,500 to kill his wife because he thought she was unfaithful to him. Unknown to him, the hit men knew her brother and decided not to carry out the job so they told her of her husband's plan and went back to tell him that the deed had been done. They even collected some extra money for a 'job well done'. He went ahead to inform the family that his wife was died in an accident in Africa.

“Is it my eyes?” she recalled him saying in an interview with the Washington Post .
“Is it a ghost?”
“Surprise! I’m still alive!” she replied.
Kalala touched her shoulder and then began screaming.
He initially denied his crime, but Rukundo got him to confess during a phone conversation that was secretly recorded by cops.
Read more: Lord Lucan didn't murder my mum - she was killed by a hitman
“I felt like somebody who had risen again,” she told the BBC .
“My situation, my past life? That is gone. I’m starting a new life now. I will stand up like a strong woman.”
Kalala was sentenced to nine years in prison.
After Kalala's conviction, Ms Rukundo's son Fostin told ABC his mother still lived in fear.
"She works for us, she feeds us, she clothed us and she was doing the same thing for [Kalala].
"I looked at him (in court) but I couldn't see a man. Because I believe a man would not do something like that."

The husband apologized but it was already too late. She called in the police and he was arrested. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 9 years in prison for incitement to murder.

The couple live in Melbourne, Australia and they've been married for 10 years with three children.

Below is a photo of the woman and her evil husband

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/woman-gatecrashes-her-own-funeral.html

Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a husband! why not go for a divorce if she's unfaithful to you. Some people are so wicked
Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by nosypat(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by Adaezeagu(f): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Endtime Husband.
Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by Mariecakes(f): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
shocked this life
Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by greatness22(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thats alot of money converted to our currency... The man is just a bloody foool
Re: Woman Gatecrashes Her Own Funeral by beautycrush24(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Angelberry:
What a husband! why not go for a divorce if she's unfaithful to you. Some people are so wicked

u just spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Wicked Teacher Strips Two Students Naked For Not Finishing Their Homework / Not Just Women Only: Men, 7 Tips On How To Prepare Your Body For Conception. / Is It Good For Parent To Dress And UnCloth In Presense Of The Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.