Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos (28525 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by DailyPost: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Happening Now at At Ooni's palace,former president of Nigeria and prominent son of Yoruba rtd gen. Olusegun Obasanjo accompanied by otunba fasawe, engr femi okunnu and many more , paid a courtesy visit to the Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi , see Photos below.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/olusegun-obasanjo-visits-ooni-of-ife-oba-adeyeye-eniitan-ogunwusi-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by DailyPost: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
More @ lalasticlala

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Pheals(f): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecidedhow many account does Vivian as on Nairaland self? Oya post the reasons for the meeting as Nigeria politicians turn king makers shmmm

That guy below me claiming fct come and buy the land because seun and his guys won't give u anything for thatthat but

[b][it's for sale/b]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Olamipapa(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by dadaojames(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be great again.

Hope foster unit in the region and Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Femolacaster(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
K'epe l'aye baba!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by kunlexy1759(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hunn! Baba Oba himself

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by jmichlins(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
What comment do you expect from us if you just brought the pictures and not the reason he went there. this photo journalism tire me pass anything. "i see you see photos"
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by DailyPost: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
jmichlins:
What comment do you expect from us if you just brought the pictures and not the reason he went there. this photo journalism tire me pass anything. "i see you see photos"

paid a courtesy visit to the Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi , is that not enough to feed ur brain

Find the meaning of courtesy visit in Dictionary

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by DailyPost: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedhow many account does Vivian as on Nairaland self? Oya post the reasons for the meeting as Nigeria politicians turn king makers shmmm

That guy below me claiming fct come and buy the land because seun and his guys won't give u anything for thatthat but

[b][it's for sale/b]

Oh , what words just sounded as ur picture ... Try and change before 2016 changes u.
Stop bizzy Body.
who asked u that one
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by jmichlins(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
DailyPost:

paid a courtesy visit to the Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi , is that not enough to feed ur brain

what i saw there was he visited him. talking about brains, what my brain can take is my business not yours

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by DailyPost: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
jmichlins:
what i saw there was he visited him. talking about brains, what my brain can take is my business not yours

Then read in between the lines. Try HARDER.
K. Happy weekend grin grin sad sad
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by chronos: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
A
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by jmichlins(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
DailyPost:

Then read in between the lines. Try HARDER. K. Happy weekend grin grin sad sad
TGIF
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Pheals(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
DailyPost:

Oh , what words just sounded as ur picture ... Try and change before 2016 changes u.
Stop bizzy Body.
who asked u that one
must u quote me?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by SmartMugu: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make dem no kill this young man with visits and invitations o. Last weekend or so, na Toolz wedding, yesterday na Amaechi, today na Obasanjo. I'm sure tomorrow na Cozy Orjiakor with those things she carries about.

The young king go come dey confused as per who is who when millions wan meet am while he's still learning his kingdom and kingdom things.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebora Owu
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Nairaboys: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Policeman Beaten To Pulp For Causing An Accident In Lagos

http://cloaded.info/forum2_theme_111348837.xhtml?tema=420

31 Years Old Relationship Adviser, Toke Makinwa Cheated Again By Adulterous Husband

http://cloaded.info/forum2_theme_112521997.xhtml?tema=50
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kabiyesi!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Dinocarex(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ur camera no clear
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Vaabra01(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
NYC move
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
This Ooni sabi chop life. May his reign last long and under him may Yorubaland prosper for its indigenes and visitors, Ase!

See glamor and opulence...love it!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
For what really?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
DailyPost:

grin grin one bottle of orijin for this guy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by hujiedit(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yeepee, I am right there now. He will be at Staff club OAU tomorrow, very close to my house.....I will be there with him
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by benzema8(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
SmartMugu:
Make dem no kill this young man with visits and invitations o. Last weekend or so, na Toolz wedding, yesterday na Amaechi, today na Obasanjo. I'm sure tomorrow na Cozy Orjiakor with those things she carries about.

The young king go come dey confused as per who is who when millions wan meet am while he's still learning his kingdom and kingdom things.
nawao
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by ayofag(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wadraj:

grin grin one bottle of orijin for this guy
Correct guy
Re: Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos by iyatrustee(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
The interior of the palace sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.